Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I feel like i played and beat this b4. the story felt lack luster, a good portion of the assist the villagers missions are just trying to corrupt her, and I believe corrupting her leads to a slave to the final boss ending

Reactions: artemich

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Pregnancy content is 1 CG with 8 variants of her getting gangbanged while pregnant. Even worse, the pics are with X-Rays....showing a completely empty womb. As you might've guessed, it's not a mechanic either.

If you're only into it for the pregnancy content, you probably should sit this one out. Here's said scene, if you really want to see it:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, this game has barely any CGs. It's 27 Pics with varying amounts of variants.
I love when you can tell an artist or a dev is a virgin and wholly unqualified in terms of anatomy by the art like this.
Either it's the first time hyper vaginal bleeding or .... whatever this is. Lol.

sebgroper

Apr 11, 2021
Incredibly boring.
God rapes you in the prologue and takes your virginity.
The quests are just talk to npc, talk to npc, get bad cut-in half CG.
The game doesn't do well enough to hide its formula, it just feels like a picture book with extra steps. Tedious extra steps.

Robosapien

Feb 10, 2018
Pregnancy content is 1 CG with 8 variants of her getting gangbanged while pregnant. Even worse, the pics are with X-Rays....showing a completely empty womb. As you might've guessed, it's not a mechanic either.

If you're only into it for the pregnancy content, you probably should sit this one out. Here's said scene, if you really want to see it:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, this game has barely any CGs. It's 27 Pics with varying amounts of variants.
I'm no anatomy expert but I'm pretty sure that internal view is missing something

Reactions: Fiamos

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I can guarantee you that his next game, Radiant Victorias, is so MUCH better having played it in Japanese.
Its story is more complex, its gameplay tries to be a hybrid of RPG and Dragon Age with you controlling one unit and the other two AI-controlled with battle pausing, spell commands and mana tactics, it even has a management section where you restore your City to its former glory. It's also a Male Protagonist Harem game as well. Completely different from what you see here.

This game is basically his "Test Run" on RPGM Engine! Radiant Victorias is so GOOD that it got a SPECIAL DLSite page! Here it is:

Last edited: