Damon248

Dec 5, 2023
but somehow playing this on mobile kinda changed the resolution in joiplay.. it downscaled the game at the moment didnt find any fix for this guess it didnt adapt for mobile's screen

gundamseed

Oct 13, 2017
Can't find where to change the language. Is the description on the homepage incorrect? Language: English, Japanese, Chinese (Simplefied)

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
copy the js file to ( game folder/js/plugins/)

credit to joiplay discord server & posted by [G F Y] one of the server's Moderators
Screenshot_20240224_133418_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg
Do you have any idea what this means? Is the second game i try with "pako" not defined

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
long press on game icon > settings > check NWJSAPI & Allow External Modules options
if they are enabled just disable them and check your chrome app & webview app if they are on the latest update
Thanks. Works now. Game seems super zoomed but doens't crash now

SaiyanK

Aug 25, 2018
Well, i cut and swap some cut-ins when you trigger the events in this game for more interesting interactions, feel free to try.

BJ:
example bj.png
Sex:
example s.png

There is one more for titjob but i never encounter the trigger for this scene in the game.

Put the .png_ on img/pictures.

Arcerz1

Dec 29, 2017
How unlock the Clea events?

(Edit) I already figured it out, it's just failing side missions

Last edited:

Fiboj

Aug 31, 2017
Any1 know location of all hidden items? i found "naughty lingerie" under the tree, but can't find anything else

DeadVoid

Sep 12, 2017
I love when you can tell an artist or a dev is a virgin and wholly unqualified in terms of anatomy by the art like this.
Either it's the first time hyper vaginal bleeding or .... whatever this is. Lol.
As unrealistic as it may be, it's my fetish so I like it. I wouldn't be against a toggle for it though.