dav3knight

Oct 1, 2017
Great game ... i explore the island a bit ... there are many for the future update such as church, swamp with crocodile, keep the great work bro

• Love
Reactions: El Tanque

Ðub

Mar 8, 2019
Hey man, this is a pretty good RPGM game, i like the art a lot, the mechanics are really cool (something really good for a nsfw rpgm game, congrats). I played a lot of rpgm games and nsfw rpgm games and this is one of the best i played.

Don't let criticism take you down, you're making a really good game
, your game reminds me another great title in rpg maker of a kid with powers and incest (i'm not sure if i can mention it, i'm pretty old downloading games here but this is my very first comment xD, i speak spanish too, but i don't know if i can talk it either, don't really know the rules of the forums and all that shit xdd).

But your game is awesome bro, so much that it literaly force myself to leave a nice comment so you can keep it up with it
Obviously, there is a lot to improve, like the map, i really find myself lost and wander like hours trying to find places, you get used but a map or something will be really good for those impatients (like myself, but i did my best beacuse i enjoyed a lot the game).

Well that's all, a little short long comment indeed, but i hope you take it as a good one xd.
Keep it up with this great work dude.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hey man, this is a pretty good RPGM game, i like the art a lot, the mechanics are really cool (something really good for a nsfw rpgm game, congrats). I played a lot of rpgm games and nsfw rpgm games and this is one of the best i played.

Don't let criticism take you down, you're making a really good game
, your game reminds me another great title in rpg maker of a kid with powers and incest (i'm not sure if i can mention it, i'm pretty old downloading games here but this is my very first comment xD, i speak spanish too, but i don't know if i can talk it either, don't really know the rules of the forums and all that shit xdd).

But your game is awesome bro, so much that it literaly force myself to leave a nice comment so you can keep it up with it
Obviously, there is a lot to improve, like the map, i really find myself lost and wander like hours trying to find places, you get used but a map or something will be really good for those impatients (like myself, but i did my best beacuse i enjoyed a lot the game).

Well that's all, a little short long comment indeed, but i hope you take it as a good one xd.
Keep it up with this great work dude.
Thanks for your message, it really helps me a lot. And I'm glad you liked the game, with the map I think as soon as I find a relatively simple way to do it I'll put it in, it's really big right? Haha.
Regarding the language, if I'm not wrong, you have to put in the same message the Spanish version and also the English version.

Gracias por tu mensaje, realmente me ayuda mucho. Y me alegra que te haya gustado el juego, con lo del mapa creo que en cuanto encuentre una forma relativamente sencilla de hacerlo lo pondré, es realmente grande verdad? Jaja.
con respecto al idioma, si no me equivoco, tienes que poner en el mismo mensaje la version en español y tambien la version en ingles.

Reactions: Ðub and dav3knight

dav3knight

Oct 1, 2017
oh i forgot ... i really want to ask ... in every girl seems to me you have an option to become her boyfriend or you reject it .... i wonder if u acept them all ... is there will be a consequence in the future ?

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
oh i forgot ... i really want to ask ... in every girl seems to me you have an option to become her boyfriend or you reject it .... i wonder if u acept them all ... is there will be a consequence in the future ?
I know it would be ridiculous, living on a small island not to know who your girlfriend is, but in order to avoid so much variation in events, triggers and switches, I think it's best for the player to decide if he wants to go for all the girls, or just some, one, or none. And there won't be any problem later.
For example, if you don't like Sarah, Camila, Tia... just don't ask them out.
However, the Jensen girls will be inevitable, for the same reason. (Sam, Lili, Emma). :LOL:

BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
I just uploaded a folder with maps of the current game, which will be useful to know better the places location. In the next update, there will be a mission in which you will have to drive on car, so, check the map, if you don't want to spend a long time looking.
At the moment you only need the map of the three large islands, but I included the others as well. (First page, attachments).
Where is this map? I can't find it.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hi, well I think I deleted it after someone said that it was a waste of time, that no one would bother to download those maps.
I'll see if I still have them on my computer and re-upload them.
If you look one page back there is a comment with a description of how to get to the farm in that mission.

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Hi, well I think I deleted it after someone said that it was a waste of time, that no one would bother to download those maps.
I'll see if I still have them on my computer and re-upload them.
If you look one page back there is a comment with a description of how to get to the farm in that mission.
Here is the maps.
So someone bother to download them and keep them ;)

BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
I tried to save right before the mission with the cousins, and my most recent save was erased. This is a great game, but please fix the bugs like that. I really don't want to go back and play from the previous save, but it looks like I have no choice.

Last edited:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
MacOS version doesn't work. Can you fix it?
No, I said I couldn't give a support for that version, the person who tested it on mac said it worked perfectly using the file, which says the note.
Read the note under the mac download link and if even with that requirement it doesn't work for you, I'm sorry but I don't know how to fix that.

Last edited:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
¿Qué tengo que hacer después de dejar a los primos del personaje?
If you left them on Grandpa's island after you destroyed the helicopter, I'm afraid that's the end of that story for now.
There are other characters you can interact with.

Si las dejaste en la isla del abuelo, despues de destruir el helicoptero, me temo que ese es el final de esa historia por el momento.
Hay otros personajes con los que puedes interactuar.

4.90 star(s) 19 Votes