El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I really appreciate your comment, I know it's a risk to make a character give a lot of shit to the MC, precisely because it could reaches a point where the damage is irreparable, and the character no longer has redemption, which also happened with Sharon, in which I had to tone down the first encounter with her.
In Lili's case, the more she tried to keep the MC away, the more desperate she became, seeing that she could not succeed.
And definitely my intention is not that the player ends up hating the girls I create, there are other characters for that purpose. So maybe, I might give the dialogues an revision.
Every opinion is taken into account, thank you for sharing your thoughts on the game.
In my view, and I know I have my view is not always popular, I love a character like Lily. I would prefer you not to tone down her story.

Her story is a classic type of love story, that I tend to like, where you have to fight a for a girl and at one stage decide to let her go, for her to see what she is missing, for her to realise what she was throwing away.

Lily's story for me was perfect! (The MC truly loved her, so he never intended to hurt her, but also decided that it was time to move on.) Perfect story :love: :love:

Sharon on the other hand was perceived to me as a shallow character (Not knowing the MC at all but already giving him shit.) The MC, not knowing her at all, with no prior history, had no reason to take her shit. I'm glad you made her more sympathetic.

Was not on the thread recently, but in terms of the Shelby, Sharon and Shirley.
Shirley: I absolutely love Shirley!! (I have since the first time I saw her. I actually still rate her higher than Sharon.)
Sharon: She did not give me a good first impression in your initial version, but since you made her a bit more sympathetic, I have grown to like her like fine wine. (She is still behind Lilly and Mini from their friend group and also behind her sister Shirley from her family)
Shelby: I don't know her well enough to like her yet.

PS have not played your latest update yet. Will play it shortly!

• Red Heart
Reactions: El Tanque

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Game is labelled incest, but there is no relation to be found, not even a step one. The story revolves around an orphaned mc, his godmother and her family. The image files label the godmother as 'mom' however, the game makes it pretty clear mc is not related. It's fakecest.

Loquete

Mar 6, 2021
Game is labelled incest, but there is no relation to be found, not even a step one. The story revolves around an orphaned mc, his godmother and her family. The image files label the godmother as 'mom' however, the game makes it pretty clear mc is not related. It's fakecest.
I haven't played the game yet, but I have been reading some posts in this thread and I think there is real incest with the MC's sister. I guess she appears later in the story

• Red Heart
Reactions: El Tanque

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I haven't played the game yet, but I have been reading some posts in this thread and I think there is real incest with the MC's sister. I guess she appears later in the story
You're absolutely right Loquete :giggle: Thank you, that's precisely the case. In addition, the incest tag was added, until the sister made her appearance.

I'm sure Adoringfan didn't finish the game, or just skipped the dialogues without trying to understand the story.
It doesn't matter if you don't read the story, I really don't care. But don't label me, nor to my game as fake.:mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: Badrok

~Crabsquid~

May 30, 2018
Hi everyone, i been playing this for a couple of hours and i'm stuck. have no clue what should i do next.
I played Lili story intil the point she is mad at the MC, I have played emma story up to the point where she is reading in the sand in the afternoon, and already done sam's shoping quest. Could somebody tell me what i shoud do next.
Oh, and by the way, i've already done the barbecue event and i have use a save editor for money, i'm not sure if this is important, but just its here just in case you know, Thanks in advance.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hi everyone, i been playing this for a couple of hours and i'm stuck. have no clue what should i do next.
I played Lili story intil the point she is mad at the MC, I have played emma story up to the point where she is reading in the sand in the afternoon, and already done sam's shoping quest. Could somebody tell me what i shoud do next.
Oh, and by the way, i've already done the barbecue event and i have use a save editor for money, i'm not sure if this is important, but just its here just in case you know, Thanks in advance.
Hi, thanks for trying the game, by any chance have you followed the hint system in the game. :unsure: These hints are designed to help you at the start of the game, enter the menu, items, quest log.

The money is a little important, but you don't need to edit anything, the game gives you a lot, you just need to know where to look for it, for example if you do at least once every fishing mission this gives you enough, in addition to this, if you do the combat missions, you will have a lot, if you find a treasure you will have even more, and if you play pacman on the MC pc, you will have more than enough money.:cool:

~Crabsquid~

May 30, 2018
Hi, thanks for trying the game, by any chance have you followed the hint system in the game. :unsure: These hints are designed to help you at the start of the game, enter the menu, items, quest log.

The money is a little important, but you don't need to edit anything, the game gives you a lot, you just need to know where to look for it, for example if you do at least once every fishing mission this gives you enough, in addition to this, if you do the combat missions, you will have a lot, if you find a treasure you will have even more, and if you play pacman on the MC pc, you will have more than enough money.:cool:
Thanks for the reply, i did follow the hints, i went to the ice cream in the morning, talk with the black haired girl (I forgot her name), got back the afternoon, talked with her again a couple of times, but it just cycles the same dialogues. The same thing happens for Emma, Lili And Sam, dind't do much else, because i though my save is fucked somehow

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Thanks for the reply, i did follow the hints, i went to the ice cream in the morning, talk with the black haired girl (I forgot her name), got back the afternoon, talked with her again a couple of times, but it just cycles the same dialogues. The same thing happens for Emma, Lili And Sam, dind't do much else, because i though my save is fucked somehow
Ok, let's see if this works for you, talk to Yuli at the ice cream shop (The girl who works outside) in the afternoon, she won't be very friendly, if you want after that go to the hotel across the street, and talk to the owner at the front desk to ask for a job, do a lifeguard job and after your shift is over you will get paid and go back and talk to Yuli the black haired girl at the ice cream shop again, she will cut you short again, now talk to Gina the owner of the ice cream shop. This will put you on your way to the first mission. ;)

pj3003

Aug 30, 2017
Hey I was wondering if you can tell what I should do about the helicopter shooting at me
Hide behind the metal box first. Then switch to the wooden box when the helicopter switches place. Then back to the metal box.
When you switch back to the wooden box, it is destroyed and a grenade launcher is revealed. You have to QUICKLY get it. Then either dodge the bullet stream and then get to the circle or quickly get to the circle. Press enter/space bar to shoot the motherfucker down ! The arrow moves pretty quickly. Ps. I copied it from the available Paradise Beach Guide v0.2 there it is well described so there was no point in explaining it to you in my own words ;)

4.90 star(s) 19 Votes