El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Havent checked here for quite a while. Seems like there is a new Version, but just some bugfixes? Or is there any new content yet?
Many bug fixes, and a little content, right after finishing the mission with Giselle. ;)

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
everytime when i shooted the jetskis i cannot shoot anymore.

The big boat comes a step near to me and shoot an shoot an shoot and i cannot reply
If you take the mouse pointer out of the screen, you can't shoot, other than that, I have no idea what your problem might be. :unsure::(
Try to eliminate all the small boats first.

Maybe this video will help you.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
This game looks very good so I'm going to ask: How many hours of content does it have? How many sex scenes are there by now (approx number)? Thanks to anyone willing to answer.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
This game looks very good so I'm going to ask: How many hours of content does it have? How many sex scenes are there by now (approx number)? Thanks to anyone willing to answer.
Uhm, now I have a save in which I have been checking for errors, so I have been reading some dialogues, and others I have skipped, but the time indicates that there are more than 20 hours of gameplay, and I have not finished it yet. ;)
Note that I know exactly what to do, and I don't waste time searching, but I haven't gone through all the dialogues that aren't from the main quests, nor have I been exploring the terrain.

Reactions: Lewyn Collins

linv.er.95

Apr 26, 2021
I really like the artstyle of the game.
One comment/criticism to the dev tho: The exposition dump in the beginning is just... too much. Half of the story told in the beginning can be told later in the game.

Reactions: El Tanque

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I really like the artstyle of the game.
One comment/criticism to the dev tho: The exposition dump in the beginning is just... too much. Half of the story told in the beginning can be told later in the game.
You're probably right, thanks, I'm glad you like the game art.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Okay so judging for your writing skills and your name, El Tanque, I'm guessing you're not an English native. You're probably spanish like myself or Southamerican. I can understand the dialogue no problem, but I do need to pay attention sometimes in order to complete some unfinished sentences. Have you thought about hiring a writer?

Also what the other guy said is right, there's too much information at the beggining. You could use some of that information to create/justify some interactions with the girls, for example, instead of dropping so much from the very beggining.

But those two paragraphs were just some questions, now here goes my petition: could you please put a skip button?

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Okay so judging for your writing skills and your name, El Tanque, I'm guessing you're not an English native. You're probably spanish like myself or Southamerican. I can understand the dialogue no problem, but I do need to pay attention sometimes in order to complete some unfinished sentences. Have you thought about hiring a writer?

Also what the other guy said is right, there's too much information at the beggining. You could use some of that information to create/justify some interactions with the girls, for example, instead of dropping so much from the very beggining.

But those two paragraphs were just some questions, now here goes my petition: could you please put a skip button?
Thanks for giving the game a chance, it's no secret that I'm not a native English speaker, but maybe you didn't check all the game information in the OP.
Plus I'm more of a Central American guy. ;)
WARNING
I am not a native English speaker, so if you are picky about that, you better look for another game.
If you don't mind some grammar or language errors here and there, then you are welcome to play and I hope you can enjoy it.
I am not going to pay for review or translation of the game, since the game is free, it is enough for me to invest my time and effort making it, to spend money for something that doesn't generate me any monetary profit, and after all this time I have not found someone to help me for free.
I made this game for pleasure, to satisfy my desire to make a game, and then I decided to share it with the community.
No Patreon or any of that shit, I really wish you could play it and enjoy it, that's the reason for putting it here, but if it doesn't work for you, there's not much I can do for you, since I'm not an expert, please play something else.
Your second point or question is valid, as I said to the other guy. I'm going to see what I can do about it.:)(y)

Regarding your request, I suppose you mean skip the dialogs, but if you hold down the space bar (or whatever button you use to move forward in the dialogues) the text advances automatically and faster, so you already have that function.

On the other hand, if it's about skipping the mini games, uhm, I have to consider it, I grew up playing games that didn't give you this option, if you're good you beat it, if not... well, the game beats you. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Thanks for giving the game a chance, it's no secret that I'm not a native English speaker, but maybe you didn't check all the game information in the OP.
Plus I'm more of a Central American guy. ;)

I am not going to pay for review or translation of the game, since the game is free, it is enough for me to invest my time and effort making it, to spend money for something that doesn't generate me any monetary profit, and after all this time I have not found someone to help me for free.

Your second point or question is valid, as I said to the other guy. I'm going to see what I can do about it.:)(y)

Regarding your request, I suppose you mean skip the dialogs, but if you hold down the space bar (or whatever button you use to move forward in the dialogues) the text advances automatically and faster, so you already have that function.

On the other hand, if it's about skipping the mini games, uhm, I have to consider it, I grew up playing games that didn't give you this option, if you're good you beat it, if not... well, the game beats you. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Nah I was talking about skipping dialogue. Anyway, the game looks good and all. But I just found two more things that could be problematic.

First of all, the bike. After I use to go anywhere, it dissapears and I have to go back by taxi or walking. What's the point of the bike if you can't use it unless you go back all the way home?

EDIT: I ALREADY FOUND THE QUEST LOG. STILL, I WILL NOT ERASE THIS PART SO EVERYONE CAN KNOW HOW BADLY I MESSED UP HERE AND AS AN EXAMPLE ON HOW NOT TO ASK WITHOUT LOOKING THROUGHFULLY FIRST:
Second (and more importantly): why can't I see the quests? I know there are quests because the game tells you that, but I can't see them again after that. What if I forget about a quest? I'd need roam around until I finally find what to do. Would be good if we had some hints on how to advance with the girls, too.

As for the rest, I'm enjoying the game so far. My complain is that it's WAY to labyrinthine.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Guide says I need to go to the hardware shop. Where is that? I'm trying to find it in the computer, but I don't see it.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Guide says I need to go to the hardware shop. Where is that? I'm trying to find it in the computer, but I don't see it.
Ah, for the moment the only way I have implemented to have a kind of guide, is to go to the menu, then to quest log, there you will find some books that give you some kind of hint in the item description.

In the MC pc you can find the maps of the islands, if you want to find the tool store look in the map 2, Wang's store, tools and wares.

The bike is something that many people have asked me for, it's just that I've been putting it aside, due to my laziness.:sleep::LOL:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Ah, for the moment the only way I have implemented to have a kind of guide, is to go to the menu, then to quest log, there you will find some books that give you some kind of hint in the item description.

In the MC pc you can find the maps of the islands, if you want to find the tool store look in the map 2, Wang's store, tools and wares.
Ah yeah, I was looking there but didn't think that shop was the "hardware shop". Thank you.

• Haha

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
EDIT: I ALREADY FOUND THE QUEST LOG. STILL, I WILL NOT ERASE THIS PART SO EVERYONE CAN KNOW HOW BADLY I MESSED UP HERE AND AS AN EXAMPLE ON HOW NOT TO ASK WITHOUT LOOKING THROUGHFULLY FIRST:
It's ok man, you won't be the first, and you won't be the last, for my part I just hope my game gives you some fun and entertainment, even with all its flaws. ;) Also thanks for reporting the problems you have encountered, this helps me a lot to try to improve the game.(y)

4.90 star(s) 19 Votes