Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
By the way, I already implemented the motorcycle functionality, now when you travel by bike, it will stay in the place you traveled to.
This has been requested since... I think the beginning of the game. Well now it's ready.:cool:
It took me most of the night and early morning to deal with the logistics of getting it done.:sleep::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

Now as the destination places are limited, if you move later to another map, be careful to remember where you leave the bike.:unsure:o_O
I also made a modification to the Jensen's house, now the bike is next to Sam's car, and expanded the corridor behind the house, for better access from the kitchen door. I think it would be more logical to have the bike on this side. :)
View attachment 2575813
Didn't see this yesterday. I guess we will ahve this in the next update? Also... I just so the grandma. The woman married to "El Tigre", at least, not Gini. So, em... Do we get to bang that tanned babe or not?

Reactions: El Tanque

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Didn't see this yesterday. I guess we will ahve this in the next update? Also... I just so the grandma. The woman married to "El Tigre", at least, not Gini. So, em... Do we get to bang that tanned babe or not?
I can tell you yes :giggle: , but to explain more than that would be to give major spoilers of the game's story.;)

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
Do you prefer a more... let's say childish face? I wasn't sure when I drew that image, it wasn't intentional, kind of like a Bob Ross happy accidents haha. But if more people like it that way, I might, change it. Although here on the site there are some die-hard Emma fans.
help me please, it says on the walkthrough to speak to uli in the ice cream shop in the morning, but when I go there in the morning I can't see someone aside from the seller

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
help me please, it says on the walkthrough to speak to uli in the ice cream shop in the morning, but when I go there in the morning I can't see someone aside from the seller
That's weird :unsure: you probably already did that... Try in the afternoon, see if there is a black haired girl, with a pink apron, moving between the tables, outside the ice cream parlor, Yuli should be working there now.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Nah, that just my nickname for... Reasons. Anyway, I'm glad he is not around anymore. Told me he was going to buy milk and never came back :coffee:
Well even with all that, I hope you still find the game entertaining, I have an idea, more or less, of how far you have advanced.:cool:

Reactions: Lewyn Collins

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Well even with all that, I hope you still find the game entertaining, I have an idea, more or less, of how far you have advanced.:cool:
Nah, I'm loving it. It was just weird to see that is all. I'm also glad Lily stopped being all bitchy. I'm eager to see more of Emma, too.

MadSargeant

Nov 24, 2021
Do you prefer a more... let's say childish face? I wasn't sure when I drew that image, it wasn't intentional, kind of like a Bob Ross happy accidents haha. But if more people like it that way, I might, change it. Although here on the site there are some die-hard Emma fans.
Kinda like it, for me it is an improvement over the old face.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
El Tanque is samantha's sister character ever coming back?
I'm afraid not, I had to cut some characters, in the case of Elizabeth, because she is too similar to Sam, with a body between Sam and Lili... So I recycled her body to make the scene of Sam when young.
If you liked the character I am very sorry my friend, there will be more scenes of young Sam, but nothing sexual of course, because at that time the MC was still a child.;)

Reactions: aslover69

Badrok

Apr 24, 2018
I'm afraid not, I had to cut some characters, in the case of Elizabeth, because she is too similar to Sam, with a body between Sam and Lili... So I recycled her body to make the scene of Sam when young.
If you liked the character I am very sorry my friend, there will be more scenes of young Sam, but nothing sexual of course, because at that time the MC was still a child.;)
At least we got shelby so it's not all bad. Thanks for the reply :coffee:.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
That's weird :unsure: you probably already did that... Try in the afternoon, see if there is a black haired girl, with a pink apron, moving between the tables, outside the ice cream parlor, Yuli should be working there now.
The diary says "I like to have sherbet in the morning." So, the next day, in the morning, go to the ice cream shop (morning) and try to talk to Yuli

I can't find this quest and diary , also in my gameplay when I go there in the morning after breakfast , there is no Yuli. Only Gina

4.90 star(s) 19 Votes