Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Welp, how do you catch fish? The bar just go down until I fail miserably. I tried pressing all the buttons, but nothing.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
HELP. I went to buy food with Sam after lunch in her car. First place to go was the Gas station where Camilla is, but I didn't read the other place because I was going to fast. Where is the other place?

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Welp, how do you catch fish? The bar just go down until I fail miserably. I tried pressing all the buttons, but nothing.
keep the space bar pressed, release it if you go too far. :cool:

HELP. I went to buy food with Sam after lunch in her car. First place to go was the Gas station where Camilla is, but I didn't read the other place because I was going to fast. Where is the other place?
Ha! and you wanted a skip dialog button, didn't you?:ROFLMAO: You have to go to Abigail's farm on the third island.;)

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
By the way, I already implemented the motorcycle functionality, now when you travel by bike, it will stay in the place you traveled to.
This has been requested since... I think the beginning of the game. Well now it's ready.:cool:
It took me most of the night and early morning to deal with the logistics of getting it done.:sleep::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

Now as the destination places are limited, if you move later to another map, be careful to remember where you leave the bike.:unsure:o_O
I also made a modification to the Jensen's house, now the bike is next to Sam's car, and expanded the corridor behind the house, for better access from the kitchen door. I think it would be more logical to have the bike on this side. :)
PlayerHouse.jpg

Last edited:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
keep the space bar pressed, release it if you go too far. :cool:

Ha! and you wanted a skip dialog button, didn't you?:ROFLMAO: You have to go to Abigail's farm on the third island.;)
Yes I did. I just thought the details would be registered in the questlog or something, but they didn't. Anyway, I'll have to read slowler from now on.

Reactions: El Tanque

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Yes I did. I just thought the details would be registered in the questlog or something, but they didn't. Anyway, I'll have to read slowler from now on.
I was just kidding.
The hint system is not perfect, I implemented it a short time ago and it's not finished yet, so there are many things that are not yet taken into account.
It's not necessary to read slower, I know that there are big blocks of text that are nothing more than filler, and suddenly you find yourself with small important data in three lines, that if you omit them then you don't know what to do.
But this is only because I'm not an expert narrator as you may have noticed, but that's why I'm trying to make my game as good as possible within my capabilities, but it's still just a hobby of mine, to which perhaps I dedicate too much time. :sneaky:
Anyway, if you have any problem during your play, don't hesitate to post it here, as you have done so far, I'm sure someone here in the forum will help you, I periodically check the page.:giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: Lewyn Collins

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I was just kidding.
The hint system is not perfect, I implemented it a short time ago and it's not finished yet, so there are many things that are not yet taken into account.
It's not necessary to read slower, I know that there are big blocks of text that are nothing more than filler, and suddenly you find yourself with small important data in three lines, that if you omit them then you don't know what to do.
But this is only because I'm not an expert narrator as you may have noticed, but that's why I'm trying to make my game as good as possible within my capabilities, but it's still just a hobby of mine, to which perhaps I dedicate too much time. :sneaky:
Anyway, if you have any problem during your play, don't hesitate to post it here, as you have done so far, I'm sure someone here in the forum will help you, I periodically check the page.:giggle:
Don't worry, I knew you were kidding (I think the way I write might look harsh for others, even if that is not my intention because English isn't my first language either).

Anyway, Lily. I had this one argument with Lily after giving her the tea. Then we had the barbecue and that one moment when Molly almost died for eating too fast. After that, Lily goes to her room. It's been 3 days (ingame) and I still can't interact with her. No going into her room, no talking during dinner and no talking when she's at the pool sunbathing. What do I do?

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Don't worry, I knew you were kidding (I think the way I write might look harsh for others, even if that is not my intention because English isn't my first language either).

Anyway, Lily. I had this one argument with Lily after giving her the tea. Then we had the barbecue and that one moment when Molly almost died for eating too fast. After that, Lily goes to her room. It's been 3 days (ingame) and I still can't interact with her. No going into her room, no talking during dinner and no talking when she's at the pool sunbathing. What do I do?
You can't do anything at the moment, she is really angry, move the story forward with the other girls, (Emma and Sam) to advance the main story. Don't worry, you still have a lot of game history ahead of you.:giggle:
You can also look for other girls, like Camila in the mini market in the afternoon, or Sarah in the bakery at dusk.

If you prefer to speak in Spanish with me, we can create a private conversation, there the rules of the site that you must speak English do not apply. ;)

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
You can't do anything at the moment, she is really angry, move the story forward with the other girls, (Emma and Sam) to advance the main story. Don't worry, you still have a lot of game history ahead of you.:giggle:
You can also look for other girls, like Camila in the mini market in the afternoon, or Sarah in the bakery at dusk.

If you prefer to speak in Spanish with me, we can create a private conversation, there the rules of the site that you must speak English do not apply. ;)
That's good to hear but I'd rather speak English here, so your answers to my questions can help other people too. I guess giving Emma pearls and Sam money (and going shopping with her) will give me something in the end.

I think I remember someone posting that you can also do stuff with Luciana, but I can't find her after she helps us convincing her mom to support the scuba diving project, but the walkthrough posted in the first page says nothing about her.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
That's good to hear but I'd rather speak English here, so your answers to my questions can help other people too. I guess giving Emma pearls and Sam money (and going shopping with her) will give me something in the end.

I think I remember someone posting that you can also do stuff with Luciana, but I can't find her after she helps us convincing her mom to support the scuba diving project, but the walkthrough posted in the first page says nothing about her.
The way to advance is to do the quests that appear in the quest log, for example go to the ice cream shop, and then visit Abigail's farm, after that, talking to Emma, and Sam will put you on the right path. Sam's money and Emma's pearls will be used later.
Luciana's content is embedded in the main story, so you can't find her at the moment.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
The way to advance is to do the quests that appear in the quest log, for example go to the ice cream shop, and then visit Abigail's farm, after that, talking to Emma, and Sam will put you on the right path. Sam's money and Emma's pearls will be used later.
Luciana's content is embedded in the main story, so you can't find her at the moment.
Aaaah I see. Well, thanks for all your help. I think I'll be able to go by myself... At least until tomorrow :coffee:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Really like the new overall face of Emma. Will you even update her and other characters sprite too? (Especially the romanceable girls and MC)
Do you prefer a more... let's say childish face? I wasn't sure when I drew that image, it wasn't intentional, kind of like a Bob Ross happy accidents haha. But if more people like it that way, I might, change it. Although here on the site there are some die-hard Emma fans.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Do you prefer a more... let's say childish face? I wasn't sure when I drew that image, it wasn't intentional, kind of like a Bob Ross happy accidents haha. But if more people like it that way, I might, change it. Although here on the site there are some die-hard Emma fans.
I prefer the face she has right now (I hereby declare myself one of those die-hard Emma fans). Your artstyle is unique and it looks good, I wouldn't change it. But you're the one making the game, so you decide.

Uryzell

Feb 10, 2023
By the way, I already implemented the motorcycle functionality, now when you travel by bike, it will stay in the place you traveled to.
This has been requested since... I think the beginning of the game. Well now it's ready.:cool:
It took me most of the night and early morning to deal with the logistics of getting it done.:sleep::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

Now as the destination places are limited, if you move later to another map, be careful to remember where you leave the bike.:unsure:o_O
I also made a modification to the Jensen's house, now the bike is next to Sam's car, and expanded the corridor behind the house, for better access from the kitchen door. I think it would be more logical to have the bike on this side. :)
View attachment 2575813
This is good, thanks.

4.90 star(s) 19 Votes