MrFingers

Nov 19, 2020
Will the compressed work for Mac? Does anybody have the link to what will allow me to play non mac games on a mac? thanks.

Hotter then you

Apr 12, 2023
Hide behind the metal box first. Then switch to the wooden box when the helicopter switches place. Then back to the metal box.
When you switch back to the wooden box, it is destroyed and a grenade launcher is revealed. You have to QUICKLY get it. Then either dodge the bullet stream and then get to the circle or quickly get to the circle. Press enter/space bar to shoot the motherfucker down ! The arrow moves pretty quickly. Ps. I copied it from the available Paradise Beach Guide v0.2 there it is well described so there was no point in explaining it to you in my own words ;)
Do I need to press and button to grab it quickly or just move up to grab it and does it appear in the box or outside?

pj3003

Aug 30, 2017
Do I need to press and button to grab it quickly or just move up to grab it and does it appear in the box or outside?
When you hide behind the box for the second time - the box will break and a grenade launcher will appear - it will appear behind destroyed box ... you need to press space or enter to take the grenade launcher

Reactions: El Tanque

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I'm sure talented hackers can solve it or it just may run fine in JoiPlay.
Well, if anyone wants to give it a try, be my guest, I will upload the file in a few hours.
But please don't blame me if something doesn't work well. ;)

Last edited:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
WARNING
If you can't get it to work, don't ask me how, because I don't know either.
If you have any other problem due to gameplay, I can't help you either, this is only for those who know what to do with it.
:geek:
Paradise Beach V 0.3.4 For Android:alien:

Reactions: Kid named Finger

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
How do I skip a massage?
You can't, but come on, it's not that hard :cautious:

If you rescued the hostage girl, destroyed a helicopter, knocked out the big brute, destroyed a fleet of pirate ships, and a gunboat... Then a massage should be no big deal.;)

Reactions: Vega095

Drucker Black

Sep 23, 2019
You can't, but come on, it's not that hard :cautious:

If you rescued the hostage girl, destroyed a helicopter, knocked out the big brute, destroyed a fleet of pirate ships, and a gunboat... Then a massage should be no big deal.;)
I move on the back of the two girls and nothing happens

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I move on the back of the two girls and nothing happens
What about their buttocks? legs...? ass... pussy? :unsure: Even if you have only done it on the back, you should have heard a sound and a comment from the girls, unless you play without volume, but you would still see the comment. It's the same mechanism as when you give Sam an oiling. :cool:

If you want to do it methodically, start with the upper back of one of the girls, for example the upper left corner of Shirley's back, move the hand to the right, when you finish that line and reach the other corner, move the hand down one square and now move to the left, and so on until you cover it all, (back, buttocks and legs) then do the same with Mrs. Shelby. It's not rocket science, just a matter of coverage.:sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Drucker Black

Gargammel

May 4, 2021
everytime when i shooted the jetskis i cannot shoot anymore.

The big boat comes a step near to me and shoot an shoot an shoot and i cannot reply

4.90 star(s) 19 Votes