El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Mi hermano, la verdad no recuerdo quien es Amber, pero pasando a una pregunta cuando sueltas una actualizacion?
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Bueno, no hay problema.
En cuanto a la actualización, falta un poco mas todavía, pero sigo trabajando en ello, fecha aun no puedo dar.:confused:

Well, no problem.
As for the update, there is still a little more to go, but I'm still working on it, I still can't give a date.

Reactions: $$@J$$

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Sorry, I must of missed the details.

If you mean would I fuck the whore?

Ya sure I would but the navel piercing is kind of a turn off lol.
Don't get me wrong I would give her a chance without thinking twice. I really love her design and that piercing. :love:
Never mind friends, I was just testing, it's my fault anyway, for asking about things you may have briefly seen and that was more than six months ago. :) I wish I could work faster, and update the game more often, but it is simply impossible for me.
But no trouble, I will follow the path I had originally chosen for her. ;) Thank you for your response.(y)

May 21, 2018
Sorry my memory is bad like UBER BAD but I never forget to tell every other "Adult Gaming Enthusiast" to play PARADISE BEACH as it is one of the finest indie Adult games out there plus the Dev REFUSES DONATIONS , he just wants your feedback. :)

$$@J$$

May 3, 2023
hey el tanque... i open the game again and searching in the pc, i dont have the picture number 5. how i can win it???

are 8 pictures and 16 videos right???

Reactions: El Tanque

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
hey el tanque... i open the game again and searching in the pc, i dont have the picture number 5. how i can win it???

are 8 pictures and 16 videos right???
You have to talk to Molly and build a sand castle, during the family barbecue event. :)
There are 8 photos and I think 16 videos at the moment V0.3.4
I can't verify because right now I have 21 videos, but only because I have already added more.;) :cool:

• Wow
Reactions: Badrok
4.90 star(s) 19 Votes