slimtwig

Jul 11, 2021
El Tanque Help in Sam's chore in quest log, there seems to be a bug every time I talk to her in morning after breakfast , she refused help every time I tried. Already did the main missions 1 and 2, did sidequest Emma - afternoon Icecream & Moto Trip and evening bon fire 2x. Lili up to the point where she and MC ignored each other, Molly up to the point where MC taught her to swim, fish, built a sand castle and BBQ with the Jensen's family. I don't know what to do anymore, I am stuck
it seems that there is no progress with Lili either, haven't trigger the mainland yet
Im having this same issue and cant figure it out... emma is showing the same sitting on couch scene in the afternoon El Tanque

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Im having this same issue and cant figure it out... emma is showing the same sitting on couch scene in the afternoon El Tanque
And Emma already gave you a kiss on the bike ride with her? if not, talk to her at sunset again and tell her to go again on the bike. ;) After that Emma should be lying on the couch in the afternoon.

Last edited:

TheoWolf3

Sep 19, 2017
I bought the knife but I can't get into the cave. Do I have to wait for a quest? Do I need to equip it or something. I'm standing in front of the cave with vines and trying to press all the buttons but nothing happens

• Thinking Face
Reactions: El Tanque

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I bought the knife but I can't get into the cave. Do I have to wait for a quest? Do I need to equip it or something. I'm standing in front of the cave with vines and trying to press all the buttons but nothing happens
That content is pretty old, but I haven't changed anything there, let me check and I'll let you know if I find any problems.

TheoWolf3

Sep 19, 2017
That content is pretty old, but I haven't changed anything there, let me check and I'll let you know if I find any problems.
I just downloaded the game a few days ago and I'm only on day 4. I was just checking the guide for some easy early stuff.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I just downloaded the game a few days ago and I'm only on day 4. I was just checking the guide for some easy early stuff.
I don't find anything strange in this mechanism, it worked for me as it should.
You just need to have the knife in your inventory, stand in front of the vine, and press the event button, in my case it's the space bar. :unsure:

4.90 star(s) 19 Votes