El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
My friend TELEFANT is not far from reality, although I advanced a lot in the update a few weeks ago, for the moment I have had to devote my time almost entirely to the activity that does generate me money, there is an event in my country, and I have to take advantage to sell as much as possible of the pieces I make. :cool:
After that, I will continue working on the update, and hope to finish it as soon as possible.

TELEFANT

Jun 6, 2019
Take your time bro, me and I think most of the people here are looking forward to see more of your quality stuff in the future, no matter how long it will take.
That gives the opportunity to replay and enjoy the whole game with every major update ;)

Hope you are fine with health and everything besides this game!

Oct 28, 2021
My friend TELEFANT is not far from reality, although I advanced a lot in the update a few weeks ago, for the moment I have had to devote my time almost entirely to the activity that does generate me money, there is an event in my country, and I have to take advantage to sell as much as possible of the pieces I make. :cool:
After that, I will continue working on the update, and hope to finish it as soon as possible.
what country is that?

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hey El Tanque you still working on this awesome project?
Of course, thanks for keeping an eye on it, I hope to be able to finish the update soon. (y)
However, this update will be big, not so much in story advancement, but in many changes and new mechanics that I have implemented. But you can expect a lot of new content. ;)

Last edited:

FighterMan_69

Aug 9, 2023
Of course, thanks for keeping an eye on it, I hope to be able to finish the update soon. (y)
However, this update will be big, not so much in story advancement, but in many changes and new mechanics that I have implemented. But you can expect a lot of new content. ;)
Awesome, can't wait. :giggle:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Someone have the solution to the cavern puzzle? My head hurts :KEK:
View attachment 2849945
Start from where the note is.
Looking up, walk in a straight line, until you reach the small promontory of rocks.
Turn to the right and always moves in a straight line, you reach the first candle group, then turn to the left.
(Always according to the character position).
So you have to turn right at the rock promontories, and in the candles to the left. ;)

Reactions: Franjj

jeztie

Jun 24, 2018
Not sure what I'm doing wrong here, but I've tried everything and can't progress with any of the family. I don't think I've seen the Sam massage (except for the one in the barbecue). When I talk to Sam in the morning, nothing happens. I've spoken to all of the family members several times throughout the day and nothing progresses. Help would be greatly appreciated.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Not sure what I'm doing wrong here, but I've tried everything and can't progress with any of the family. I don't think I've seen the Sam massage (except for the one in the barbecue). When I talk to Sam in the morning, nothing happens. I've spoken to all of the family members several times throughout the day and nothing progresses. Help would be greatly appreciated.
Hello, have you discovered the hint system?
If you open the menu, go to items, you will see an option called quest log, there you will find hints on what to do.

Oct 28, 2021
how soon?

4.90 star(s) 19 Votes