asedas1234

Nov 23, 2020
Uhm, well but that's not really an improvement to the game itself, it's just your personal taste.:cool:
For me it's not that I like one, or the other nose more, it's just that I like to have diversity in my game, at least in terms of the appearance of some girls, and to show that the MC, doesn't only get involved with girls that look like models.
Anyway thankyou very much, I'll consider your proposal, but for the moment it will stay like that, because I would have to modify many drawings, and it would delay the update even more.:)
Besides, I think most will be more interested in her butt than her nose.;)
View attachment 2915684
I live your game, the only thing is missing ja gallery

Badrok

Apr 24, 2018
Uhm, well but that's not really an improvement to the game itself, it's just your personal taste.:cool:
For me it's not that I like one, or the other nose more, it's just that I like to have diversity in my game, at least in terms of the appearance of some girls, and to show that the MC, doesn't only get involved with girls that look like models.
Anyway thankyou very much, I'll consider your proposal, but for the moment it will stay like that, because I would have to modify many drawings, and it would delay the update even more.:)
Besides, I think most will be more interested in her butt than her nose.;)
View attachment 2915684

You know us pretty well. That ass is to die for.:love::p

FighterMan_69

Aug 9, 2023
it was a suggestion El Tanque , not really a personal taste thing :p

Speaking of personal taste, gonna have even more cute/hot girls in bikinis? :love:

Reactions: El Tanque

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
HOWdoI perform the massage to samantha?
Move the hand over the lumbar area of her back, a sound is heard when you move in the correct area.
Sam.jpg
Those squares are the area you activate by moving your hand over them.;)
By the way this image is from the new version of the game, so maybe it is different from the one you have, but the activation areas are the same.:cool:

Last edited:

Mangat_604

Sep 15, 2020
I don't know if it's just me. But i'm playing this game stoned, and the little girl's face is scaring the hell out of me.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I hope all is well. Patiently waiting for an update. Can't wait to play the new game.
All good, but I'm not going to lie, my economic situation is not the best right now, so I have to make production of what gives me money, and I have had to reduce the time I dedicate to the game since it is only a hobby and it doesn't generate any income for me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Although I'm still working on it, I haven't quit. :p

4.90 star(s) 19 Votes