El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
What to do next after talking to Yuri 2nd time in the after noon, I just need to wait a few days until some event happens or I need to do something ?
My advice is to wait until the update is ready.
But if you don't want to wait, try to talk to Yuli one more time at sunset, (to pass the time you can start working as a lifeguard, for the Hotel in front of the ice cream shop). Then talk with Yuli and after the MC mentions to do so, talk to Gina in the ice cream shop.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Could I possibly have a full save from the latest update please? Preferably one with majority of the gallery unlocked
I have this one from around the beginning of the last update, it should have most of the events unlocked, but in that update you can't get into Samantha's house at the end, so I don't think it's of much use.
If it does help, remember that you have to replace an existing one in the same slot. ;)
View attachment file3.rar

Reactions: Ragnarok400

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Could i test the new update plz
Hi thanks for your offer:love:, there are already a couple of friends taking care of it, and they already reported some bugs, so I'm in the process of fixing them, the update will be ready in a few days.:cool:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Reifon

Ragnarok400

Jan 12, 2021
I have this one from around the beginning of the last update, it should have most of the events unlocked, but in that update you can't get into Samantha's house at the end, so I don't think it's of much use.
If it does help, remember that you have to replace an existing one in the same slot. ;)
View attachment 3041247
Thank you for the file, do you know why my game plays on hyper speed? It's making completing a story mission impossible

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Thank you for the file, do you know why my game plays on hyper speed? It's making completing a story mission impossible
"Did you change your monitor? RPG Maker links fps with time and is designed to run at 60 fps/s, meaning that if it runs at more than 60 fps a second the game will be processing quicker than it is intended.
Apparently 144hz Monitors screw RPG Maker up. If you're using a 144hz monitor your game runs at 2.2x speed compared to how the game should be running at a normal speed of 60fps."

Information taken from the web, you can search for a solution. ;) I have my pc connected to a 32" TV and I have no problem.
Make the test to see if that is what is happening.

Last edited:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Do u have lasted save so i don't play the game from beganing
You can use the one I shared recently, a few posts before, ALTHOUGH you will miss almost 60-70% of the content of this update, as it is not entirely focused on the advancement of the story.
however it is your call, of course, look it up. ;)

4.90 star(s) 19 Votes