El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
if only I was a rich bitch that could fund this project ...........
It is not so bad, as an artist I am used to the fact that sometimes there is enough and there are times when things get a little ugly, normally I have a saved support, but a few months ago I had an emergency operation and the hospital expenses were high, so that came to unbalance things a little, but the good thing is that I can continue working, so we just have to have a little patience. ;)

Reactions: $$@J$$ and Badrok

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
how much would you sell an advanced copy of your game for?
How about free? On the condition that you serve as a tester? If you're up for it, I'd be happy to.

I have implemented many changes to the game, besides a general map of the islands where you can navigate in your boat, go fishing, and visit many islands. But I don't know if there will be lag problem, because of its big size.
So it would be good to have someone who knows the game very well and is able to advance quickly, I would give him keys privately to activate the content I want to review.
;)

If anyone is interested, let me know here, or privately if you prefer.

Last edited:

FighterMan_69

Aug 9, 2023
It surely is time consuming if you want to do it good but you can help a person who makes no cash with that big project of a game.
I love El Tanque and his project but I meant it would require alot of power in the upstairs department.

if not il gladly try helping report issues n stuff.

Speaking of which, El Tanque does the project have a discord?

Reactions: El Tanque

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I love El Tanque and his project but I meant it would require alot of power in the upstairs department.

if not il gladly try helping report issues n stuff.

Speaking of which, El Tanque does the project have a discord?
The game does not have a discord page, but I occasionally participate in a group of "Haren lovers & NTR haters".

And no problem, it's not rocket science, but a friend already offered to help me, tonight I'll share the Link to the game with him, there are only a couple of things I'm worried that not all computers can run it well for lag reasons. ;)

Oct 28, 2021
How about free? On the condition that you serve as a tester? If you're up for it, I'd be happy to.

I have implemented many changes to the game, besides a general map of the islands where you can navigate in your boat, go fishing, and visit many islands. But I don't know if there will be lag problem, because of its big size.
So it would be good to have someone who knows the game very well and is able to advance quickly, I would give him keys privately to activate the content I want to review.
;)

If anyone is interested, let me know here, or privately if you prefer.
I'm interested

• Red Heart
Reactions: El Tanque

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
sure I like to help u test the game but can u tell me when is the game update
Oh I see... As soon as the friends who are already helping me test the game finish and tell me about their experience, if there are no major problems of course.

Reactions: Ryugin159

alexwad77

Apr 8, 2020
metro saludos y respeto tanque me gustaría saber , si hay cambios de imagen en los personajes . la ayudante del prota en el barco parece chiguagua atropellado

dungbb97

Sep 1, 2023
What to do next after talking to Yuri 2nd time in the after noon, I just need to wait a few days until some event happens or I need to do something ?

4.90 star(s) 19 Votes