radbaz31

Feb 23, 2023
I have this one from around the beginning of the last update, it should have most of the events unlocked, but in that update you can't get into Samantha's house at the end, so I don't think it's of much use.
If it does help, remember that you have to replace an existing one in the same slot. ;)
View attachment 3041247
not able to download pls share again

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
does the game have a galley
not able to download pls share again
If you don't know this, then I guess this is your first time playing this game, and you want to start at the end of the game? :unsure:
Dude...
goodbadugly-chloe.gif
Anyway, I don't judge you. :)
On the other hand answering your question, yes the game has a kind of gallery, and the link works fine for me.
Maybe someone else would like to share another save for you.

radbaz31

Feb 23, 2023
If you don't know this, then I guess this is your first time playing this game, and you want to start at the end of the game? :unsure:
Dude...
View attachment 3052094
Anyway, I don't judge you. :)
On the other hand answering your question, yes the game has a kind of gallery, and the link works fine for me.
Maybe someone else would like to share another save for you.
i played it before and i don't wanna grind again thnx anyway

radbaz31

Feb 23, 2023
I have this one from around the beginning of the last update, it should have most of the events unlocked, but in that update you can't get into Samantha's house at the end, so I don't think it's of much use.
If it does help, remember that you have to replace an existing one in the same slot. ;)
View attachment 3041247
not sure if this is cuz of this save file or the compressed version

Last edited:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
After i finished sharon path does there new content or not if there then what should i do
Well if by talking to Sharon there is no more content, then you are all set. You can talk to Sharon at evening, in the bathroom.
Camila and Sarah have a little content as well.
In the changelog of the main page, the new contents of the update are shown.

komii1412

Feb 7, 2018
Hello, I'm stuck with Samantha's quest 'Household Chores' I tried talking to everyone at the house on each different time still can't find what or how to progress.. Thankyou in advance for your help!

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hello, I'm stuck with Samantha's quest 'Household Chores' I tried talking to everyone at the house on each different time still can't find what or how to progress.. Thankyou in advance for your help!
Go help Abigail's farm in the morning, twice (first to plant and the next day to harvest). ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: komii1412

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
the game starts fine but the opening screen freezes at breakfast screen. no movent or action. Did I miss a hotfix???

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
So i had some bug happen.
On the mission where that wannabe scarface sends you to repay him what mc "owes"
I tried to save after mc gets out of limo and instead of saving, the game deleted my saves and didn't allow me to save anymore. Like i press save game but nothing happens.
I thought: Fine i'll pass the mission and try saving again, but then i go inside the house to beat up the baddies but the very first guy just insta-kills me and i get a game over with no saves left :LUL:

I'd be thankful if anybody has a save file near that point and could share it.

Reactions: El Tanque

LordErnie

Sep 22, 2019
Anyone any clue? I've managed to get the chores task started after numerous attempts, but now I'm stuck driving around. I drove to the gas station and got the shopping done there, but I must have missed where to go next, and the coversations there don't drop any hints; I've drive all over a few times now, but haven't found anything. I've tried going back to a previous save, but Sam never shows up on the couch when I do that.

Where to go after the gas station for the household chores quest?

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Anyone any clue? I've managed to get the chores task started after numerous attempts, but now I'm stuck driving around. I drove to the gas station and got the shopping done there, but I must have missed where to go next, and the coversations there don't drop any hints; I've drive all over a few times now, but haven't found anything. I've tried going back to a previous save, but Sam never shows up on the couch when I do that.

Where to go after the gas station for the household chores quest?
you go to to the farm next

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
So i had some bug happen.
On the mission where that wannabe scarface sends you to repay him what mc "owes"
I tried to save after mc gets out of limo and instead of saving, the game deleted my saves and didn't allow me to save anymore. Like i press save game but nothing happens.
I thought: Fine i'll pass the mission and try saving again, but then i go inside the house to beat up the baddies but the very first guy just insta-kills me and i get a game over with no saves left :LUL:

I'd be thankful if anybody has a save file near that point and could share it.
Thanks for reporting that, I'll have to put a save lock there, maybe the limo moving in parallel affected your file, sorry to hear you lost your save game. I'm doing another general playthrough, if you wait a while I can give you a save when I get around that part.

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Thanks for reporting that, I'll have to put a save lock there, maybe the limo moving in parallel affected your file, sorry to hear you lost your save game. I'm doing another general playthrough, if you wait a while I can give you a save when I get around that part.
Alright, anywhere near where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
would be fine. thanks in advance

Reactions: El Tanque
4.90 star(s) 19 Votes