El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
ayuda no puedo seguir en la historia me quede en la disco
Esa parte no tiene problemas, la hice ayer y no me dio ningun error, la unica posibilidad es que rechazaras a Sharon, quizá ahí hay algo que no vi. :unsure:

That part has no problems, I did it yesterday and it didn't give me any error, the only possibility is that you rejected Sharon, maybe there is something I didn't see.

darkpyre

Apr 22, 2019
That doesn't make any sense. These events are not related.
The bike was at the house before starting the event, after finishing it it was no longer outside the house. However after doing the event on a brand new save it was still there like it was suppose to. I did end up finding it after checking the map on the pc (hoping it might have an indicator for where the bike is) at the Jensen's house and somehow teleported to the PC's old house. where it was waiting outside. Also reentering the Jensen's house after that took me straight to the pc.

Last edited:
Reactions: El Tanque

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
The bike was at the house before starting the event, after finishing it it was no longer outside the house. However after doing the event on a brand new save it was still there like it was suppose to. I did end up finding it after checking the map on the pc (hoping it might have an indicator for where the bike is) at the Jensen's house and somehow teleported to the PC's old house. where it was waiting outside. Also reentering the Jensen's house after that took me straight to the pc.
I should hire you to find bugs, you're good at it, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I'll check to see what's going on there, thanks for reporting it.(y)

Reactions: darkpyre

darkpyre

Apr 22, 2019
While exploring the other islands on the boat I found that if you enter the circled door here you go to that upper area and the top door doesn't work and you get softlocked. But entering the other door does the same thing, but the upper door works when you enter that one. buggy door..png

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
While exploring the other islands on the boat I found that if you enter the circled door here you go to that upper area and the top door doesn't work and you get softlocked. View attachment 3059732
Yes, that bug had already been reported, but thanks anyway, I have already fixed several bugs, but I will wait a little longer to see if I find others, or players like you find others, which helps me a lot, then I will upload a version 0.4.2 with all the bugs reported and found by me, fixed. Thanks a lot. ;)

Regarding the Halloween event there is no error, I could not reproduce what happened to you.:unsure:

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
1699070981230.png

Lady...he's in that situation because of you, if his family finds out you'll be lucky if they only snipe your ass in the head.
You don't get to complain about some goon going too far, when you set the whole thing up to begin with.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

darkpyre

Apr 22, 2019
Yes, that bug had already been reported, but thanks anyway, I have already fixed several bugs, but I will wait a little longer to see if I find others, or players like you find others, which helps me a lot, then I will upload a version 0.4.2 with all the bugs reported and found by me, fixed. Thanks a lot. ;)

Regarding the Halloween event there is no error, I could not reproduce what happened to you.:unsure:
In this save if you open the pc and look at the map of island 4 and then exit both you will end up n the MCs old house. I was looking at that map before starting the event and that is what I am thinking caused my massive confusion after the Halloween event

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
View attachment 3059737

Lady...he's situation because of you, if his family finds out you'll be lucky if snipe your ass in the head.
You don't get to complain about some goon going to far, when you set the whole thing up to begin with.
Hahaha, you're right, but in Ophelia's defense, she didn't count on Sergeant Bradley's extreme stupidity. As you can see she likes to make Machiavellian plans, but not everything goes as she expects, always due to the stupidity of others, like Brad and Mr. De la Croix's case. ;)

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
In this save if you open the pc and look at the map of island 4 and then exit both you will end up n the MCs old house. I was looking at that map before starting the event and that is what I am thinking caused my massive confusion after the Halloween event
Oh, ok, I'll check that out, thanks for letting me know.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
You can opt for any of the two options without any problem, but here is the changelog for you to decide. ;)

V0.4
The update is focused on general work, not just the story advance.
-Now the game recognizes if any of the girls is not your girlfriend, and therefore does not appear in the hospital event.
-Liliana's story arc is completely redone.
-There is new content in the story at the beginning of the game, a little more explanatory of the situation, plus the option to skip it if you have already seen it before.
-The MC's bike will now stay where you go, remember where you leave it.
-You can now sail the boat and navigate the entire sea of the Islands( WIP), and once you complete the 5th mission of collecting oysters with Jacky, you can fish freely around the Islands map.
-You can now visit Jacky when she invites you to watch a movie at her house.
-There is new content in the nightclub scene on the mainland with the girls.
-The sex scene of Lili, Sharon and Mini has a little new content.
-Samantha's appearance is new.
-New appearance for Edlira too.
-Grandfather's island now has all its parts, you can visit it in the boat once you have completed the 2nd combat mission, (twins).
-All the fish you catch now, you can sell it to Beatris in the fish market and make very good money.
-Small detail only if you are very observant, Lili's nose is new.
-Sharon has new content in the sex scene the first night she stays at your beach house.
-Tia has a date, you need to make it, so that she is registered as your girlfriend.
-New interactions with Camila and Sarah, after all the pirate and hospital event has passed, and you are free to navigate freely around the map again.
-You meet two new possible love interests.
-Many dialogs changed, and bug fixes, maybe now there are other bugs.
Yea, looks like a lot of stuff that already happened has been touched up or even completely revamped. I'd love to just continue where the last update left off but I think it probably makes more sense to start a new game because otherwise I'd miss some of the new stuff that happens earlier in the game. Ugh man, I guess I'll see what I'm gonna do once November is over lol

FighterMan_69

Aug 9, 2023
:unsure: Hi, did the game work well for you on joiplay? With this latest version the game loads but it doesn't let me do anything in the menu, neither with the touch nor with the pad, it's strange since I had an old version and that one worked fine, but with this new one it doesn't. (I can't do anything else there)
Joiplay has a official Discord server, you should bring it up as I have yet to try PB in it.

KUROYAMA VIP

Mar 4, 2020
:unsure: Hi, did the game work well for you on joiplay? With this latest version the game loads but it doesn't let me do anything in the menu, neither with the touch nor with the pad, it's strange since I had an old version and that one worked fine, but with this new one it doesn't. (I can't do anything else there)
View attachment 3061059
Please use the play store version

Reactions: Chimba

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Please use the play store version
hf shit that worked :KEK: , I had to use an outdated version that was last updated in 2021 for it to work that's hilarious, I tried other versions but I certainly never thought about the one from the play store.
tenor (5).gif

Thanks.

Last edited:
  • Haha

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Say, El Tanque, would you maybe consider adding a quest log or something similar to the game in the future? I really love the game but it can be hard to know and see what stuff you can actually do. It's crazy easy to completely miss some "quests". I remember when the MC is in the hospital and all the girls want to see him, I had all the girls visiting even tho I've not even talked to them much and didn't have any events with them lol

As I've already mentioned before, I'm currently considering starting a new game but I can't help but feel paranoid that I'll miss some events.

• Thinking Face
4.90 star(s) 19 Votes