brooklyncyte

Apr 3, 2021
It is not an error in the programming of the game, but rather in your computer, the information has not been processed. The info is there, for some external reason the engine does not read it.
View attachment 3069236
And as you can see a few sentences later the command is repeated, this should return the screen to normal. ;)
I'm sorry, I am just dumb, what am I supposed to do exactly? Am I supposed to go into the game's data and delete something or change something? Where do I go to get to this?

Reactions: El Tanque

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I'm sorry, I am just dumb, what am I supposed to do exactly? Am I supposed to go into the game's data and delete something or change something? Where do I go to get to this?
No, I'm sorry, I think I didn't express myself well, I mean that maybe when you were playing, the game engine failed to read the information, maybe if you try again it will work. There is no error, it's just that for some strange reason the "fadein screen" command is not detected. ;)

logondo

Nov 8, 2023
Hi... Im kinda stuck in the mission, where you go shopping with Sam in the car! I was in the gas station, but I dont understand where I have to go next. Any help?

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Hi all !
I have a problem - I don’t understand what to do.
I talk to Camilla in the store, she invites me to dinner with her and her sister, she says specifically - dusk time, after which everyone should go to the bar together.
BUT, I leave the store, try to enter the store - I receive a message that it is closed and Camilla is waiting for me at home, I go to Gas station, both sisters live there, but nothing happens, one sister is standing with her back in the kitchen, the other is lying in bed and have no contact with me in any way. What should I do ?

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hi all !
I have a problem - I don’t understand what to do.
I talk to Camilla in the store, she invites me to dinner with her and her sister, she says specifically - dusk time, after which everyone should go to the bar together.
BUT, I leave the store, try to enter the store - I receive a message that it is closed and Camilla is waiting for me at home, I go to Gas station, both sisters live there, but nothing happens, one sister is standing with her back in the kitchen, the other is lying in bed and have no contact with me in any way. What should I do ?
Ok, I'll check and see what happens, give me a couple of minutes. ;)

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
soryyyy )))))))))
Ok, it's weird, but I think you already did that content with Camila, didn't you? Before the missions with the pirates and the hospital thing.
For some reason doesn't recognize that the switch for the date with Camila should already be activated, and repeats the scene you already did.
And this prevents you from seeing the new content, I will send you a map with a special button that will activate the switch you need, then just talk to Camila. (put it in the "data" folder and replace). ;)
View attachment Map101.rar

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Хорошо, это странно, но я думаю, ты уже сделал этот контент с Камилой, не так ли? До миссий с пиратами и госпиталем дело.
По какой-то причине не распознает, что переключатель для свидания с Камилой уже должен быть активирован, и повторяет уже сделанную вами сцену.
И это мешает вам увидеть новый контент, я пришлю вам карту со специальной кнопкой, которая активирует нужный вам переключатель, после чего просто поговорите с Камилой. (поместить в папку «data» и заменить).;)
View attachment 3071789
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
THX THX THX !!!!!!!!!

baragorne

Jun 14, 2019
Does anyone have a save from when MC gets stuck on the island with the two girls, I formatted my note and lost the saves

nick0771

Mar 2, 2018
No, I'm sorry, I think I didn't express myself well, I mean that maybe when you were playing, the game engine failed to read the information, maybe if you try again it will work. There is no error, it's just that for some strange reason the "fadein screen" command is not detected. ;)
I have the same problem

• Sad
Reactions: El Tanque

axolxxx

Aug 19, 2018
Anyone know how to kill the pirate boat in the mission when you go with Emma and luci i shot him like 3 mint and dont die is like invencible or something is a bug?.

4.90 star(s) 19 Votes