Reifon

Nov 7, 2017
The game would simply have to check whether the switch is on or off to see which option to show. What occurs to me is that the game runs out of memory, or the resource to process this information.
This is the script of that event and as a result you have the different possible routes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So you have triforce (The three girls) +Laura.
black & Red (Tia and Sarah) +Laura.
Caramel & Chocolate (Camila and Tia)+Laura.
Strawberry & Toffie (Sarah and Camila) +Laura.
Chocolate (only Tia) +Laura.
strawberry (only Sarah) +Laura.
Caramel (only Camila) +Laura.
And if none of the switches is activated, then the scene only plays with Laura, so I think the problem is that the engine is not able to do this operation in time and that's why the next content is not activated. :(
And yes, I was hungry when I did that scene, hence the names.:ROFLMAO:
Okay, that makes sense. It seems like the ice cream flavor combinations are a little too rich.:LOL:

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
I'm on I think the 3rd story mission but I've forgotten what I need to do, as the save was a night or three ago and it was late. Can anyone give me a quick pointer? The faq isn't helping me much.

I've zero clue what it means by north parking lot. I'm currently chilling at "grandpa's dock", I believe immediately after some story dialogue.

edit: apparently it was part of the family story line, had to progress Sam further along.

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
The game would simply have to check whether the switch is on or off to see which option to show. What occurs to me is that the game runs out of memory, or the resource to process this information.
This is the script of that event and as a result you have the different possible routes.
So you have triforce (The three girls) +Laura.
black & Red (Tia and Sarah) +Laura.
Caramel & Chocolate (Camila and Tia)+Laura.
Strawberry & Toffie (Sarah and Camila) +Laura.
Chocolate (only Tia) +Laura.
strawberry (only Sarah) +Laura.
Caramel (only Camila) +Laura.
And if none of the switches is activated, then the scene only plays with Laura, so I think the problem is that the engine is not able to do this operation in time and that's why the next content is not activated. :(
And yes, I was hungry when I did that scene, hence the names.:ROFLMAO:
Hi, I get the same error in joiplay, so does this have a solution or are we practically screwed :HideThePain: ? I loaded a game before that scene, during the desert island, and even before they were attacked and played until I reached that same scene and the screen always remained black with the background music.( By the way, they are all girlfriends of the MC, Tia, Sarah, Camila, Laura, as it should be :WeSmart:)

Reactions: El Tanque

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I'm on I think the 3rd story mission but I've forgotten what I need to do, as the save was a night or three ago and it was late. Can anyone give me a quick pointer? The faq isn't helping me much.

I've zero clue what it means by north parking lot. I'm currently chilling at "grandpa's dock", I believe immediately after some story dialogue.

edit: apparently it was part of the family story line, had to progress Sam further along.
I'm sorry but your problem makes less sense than the story in my game, which is saying quite a lot. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Anyway, I think you finally managed to move forward, how nice.:cool:(y)

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
The game has a problem right now that only happens to some players, and they have reported it, but it's not an error that I can reproduce, and I can't tell if the "fix" makes it disappear. (in the hospital event, some people get stuck on a black screen) If someone has this problem and wants to help me to solve it, please contact me.
I can move the selection process and leave the hospital event free of that, whoever wants to help me just needs a save from just before this event.
If there is no one willing to help, we simply continue as it is and everything stays the same. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Reifon

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
I'm sorry but your problem makes less sense than the story in my game, which is saying quite a lot. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Anyway, I think you finally managed to move forward, how nice.:cool:(y)
To be fair, the spoiler text was written in the faq linked on the first page. My "problem" was I simply forgot what I needed to do since there isn't any ingame journal to remind me, so I was using the faq to try and find my place in the story. The faq is... confusing.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Yes, it's a bit complicated, I didn't write it, but I think it works to some extent, what confuses me is that you mention the trip to the mainland, but also grandpa's dock, which left me a bit lost.
But I guess you managed to move on in the end, so I didn't give you any more help. ;)

Azkaroth

Nov 5, 2023
The game has a problem right now that only happens to some players, and they have reported it, but it's not an error that I can reproduce, and I can't tell if the "fix" makes it disappear. (in the hospital event, some people get stuck on a black screen) If someone has this problem and wants to help me to solve it, please contact me.
I can move the selection process and leave the hospital event free of that, whoever wants to help me just needs a save from just before this event.
If there is no one willing to help, we simply continue as it is and everything stays the same. :p
Hi, I get stuck on a black screen too. Here is a save from just before the bug in the hospital event (when the MC talks to the witch).
I really hope you can find a solution for us. ;)

shagge

Aug 30, 2019
Here you go. Same as described stuck at blackscreen

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hi, I get stuck on a black screen too. Here is a save from just before the bug in the hospital event (when the MC talks to the witch).
I really hope you can find a solution for us. ;)
Here you go. Same as described stuck at blackscreen
This is a simple solution for those who have this problem, you will have to choose yourself instead of letting the game do the operation.
Unzip the archive, and replace the two maps in the "data" folder of the game. ;)
View attachment data.rar
Use your save from before talking to the witch and there will be no problem.

*Thanks to Chimba for the help!!!*

Last edited:
Reactions: Reifon

ihatefandommemes

Jul 30, 2017
Ok, I'll see what happens with your game.:unsure:

Edit: Yes, I see there is a bug there, where the other jeep is, there should be a circle of light, where you should be able to get to with your jeep, I will give you a temporary solution, but I am sure there is some mistake previous to this. :(

Edit 2: Here! this should do the trick. ;) By the way, have you used any tool or command to modify the game? for some reason when I got off the jeep the whole map was without collision box.:unsure:
View attachment 3086864
thanks a lot buddy!!! yeah i use the uhh plugin cheater? something? i make it a habit to install it to all my rpgm games to make it less grindy, but i cannot remember what i did to make it bug out? but thanks bro much appreciated

MrZap

Nov 14, 2021
This game is on another level, the art in the game is amazing, and somehow it feels like the MC is a Chuck Norris, but mostly that one scene, I loved the Mortal Combat reference, keep up the good work, I am eagerly waiting for the next update.

On that note:
The only minor cons I can see are only a few here-and-there typos, but the pros nullify them.

So the pros are, the storyline, thumbs up for that, background story of MC, double thumbs up for that, the level of graphic detail in the art twice double thumbs up, attention to the details and descriptions superb, I'm running out of thumbs us here you now, the character story development, romance development, where are more people like you?

There are so many pros that I can easily overlook any cons in any future updates.

• Red Heart

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
This game is on another level, the art in the game is amazing, and somehow it feels like the MC is a Chuck Norris, but mostly that one scene, I loved the Mortal Combat reference, keep up the good work, I am eagerly waiting for the next update.

On that note:
The only minor cons I can see are only a few here-and-there typos, but the pros nullify them.

So the pros are, the storyline, thumbs up for that, background story of MC, double thumbs up for that, the level of graphic detail in the art twice double thumbs up, attention to the details and descriptions superb, I'm running out of thumbs us here you now, the character story development, romance development, where are more people like you?

There are so many pros that I can easily overlook any cons in any future updates.
embarrassed-shy.gif

MrZap

Nov 14, 2021
However, I forgot to add another con for the game, the quest viewing and managing system, I know I am exploring and can find any new side quests, at first I followed the made walkthrough that is linked here, and it helped me a lot, cause I wasn't able to make any sense out of them, with the books under quests tab in the inventory, but that said, I'm willing to overlook the quest viewing/managing system, just because of immersive story and character development, oh I just recently found the Mario easter egg, I love it, brings back memories.

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
I get the game to start and can enter my player name get a quick explanation of the stuff in bed room then nothing happens after that. The sprite does not move nor can any of the other characters be action-ed. Any help please???

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
However, I forgot to add another con for the game, the quest viewing and managing system, I know I am exploring and can find any new side quests, at first I followed the made walkthrough that is linked here, and it helped me a lot, cause I wasn't able to make any sense out of them, with the books under quests tab in the inventory, but that said, I'm willing to overlook the quest viewing/managing system, just because of immersive story and character development, oh I just recently found the Mario easter egg, I love it, brings back memories.
Yes, unfortunately the hint system is quite rudimentary, and this kind of game really needs it, but I hope I can improve that. And I'm glad you liked the game, even with the cons it has. :cool: (y)

MrZap

Nov 14, 2021
Yes, unfortunately the hint system is quite rudimentary, and this kind of game really needs it, but I hope I can improve that. And I'm glad you liked the game, even with the cons it has. :cool: (y)
Like? Are you being serious.. I love the game and eagerly await the next update so I can continue the story progression, with the hottest godmother (damn that sounds so wrong no matter how you look at it lol), and look forward to more developments, maybe some stuff from what the powerful spirit said when it possessed Eliasen, oh and of course to protect little cookie gremlin, who wasted the whole bottle of shampoo.

• Haha
Mar 23, 2022
You know you're playing a good game when you experience 3 separate crashes in the first 30 minutes. Fall out insert title, elder scrolls insert title, Paradise Beach. Jokes aside I'm very much liking the game. I find the whole pseudo adopted thing weird. I always found that "oh hey we adopted you because I was your dads "friend"." to be a cop out for not being allowed incest but wanting it. It doesn't need to be explained I've read the forum already and it works. It's just a me thing, don't worry about it. Also my smooth brain got lost for a good 15 minutes. Forgot to snip a pic of the map on the computer before leaving the house. Talking about that I also lost my bike before I just decided to loaded a save before exploring. Turns out leaving your transport without a map in an unknown aready is bound to get you lost, who knew? Besides that, the rare off screen text, misspelling or crashes. It's a very enjoyable game.... I mean I didn't get far with the being lost and crashes but I'm enjoying it none the less. I'll definitely be coming back to this later today once I'm over the hour worth of lost progress I made because my smooth brain didn't save. Oh yeah probably should mention the crashes huh? My first one was in the first 5 seconds. Tried to look at the 4th island map and it crashed.... I can't seem to replicate this one unfortunately. The second crash was when ever I tried to use the boat at dusk or was it dawn? Which ever comes after midnight. The last one was when I tried to enter abigales (what ever the farmer chick which sells veggies named) room when she was inside the house, so afternoon maybe. I haven't done testing regarding this one mainly because this one was the most recent and fuck losing an hour of play time. Still keep up the good work. It's a very fun game.

4.90 star(s) 19 Votes