El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
cant do that, every time i try to leave the area it says "I need to talk with Edlira."
Ok, I'll see what happens with your game.:unsure:

Edit: Yes, I see there is a bug there, where the other jeep is, there should be a circle of light, where you should be able to get to with your jeep, I will give you a temporary solution, but I am sure there is some mistake previous to this. :(

Edit 2: Here! this should do the trick. ;) By the way, have you used any tool or command to modify the game? for some reason when I got off the jeep the whole map was without collision box.:unsure:
View attachment file1.rar

Last edited:

Reifon

Nov 7, 2017
It's the same answer, there is no error, for some reason the game engine doesn't read the command, but the info is there, I can't do anything about it, sorry folks. :(
Apparently I'm one of the victims, and it looks like I can't play the rest of the story.:cry:

• Sad
Reactions: El Tanque

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Apparently I'm one of the victims, and it looks like I can't play the rest of the story.:cry:
How strange, try this map, it has repeated the information for the engine to return the screen to normal, if it does not work, I'm afraid I don't know what to do my friend. :confused:
Put the new map in the "data" folder and replace, load a game from before that scene, one from when you are still in the swamp for example.
View attachment Map080.rar

• Red Heart
Reactions: Reifon

Reifon

Nov 7, 2017
How strange, try this map, it has repeated the information for the engine to return the screen to normal, if it does not work, I'm afraid I don't know what to do my friend. :confused:
Put the new map in the "data" folder and replace, load a game from before that scene, one from when you are still in the swamp for example.
View attachment 3088810
It seems to have limited effect, I don’t know what went wrong

It has BGM for switching scenes, but the screen remains black and the scene does not start.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Wow. I left for a while. Then I come back after half a year, thinking that "oh damn, it has only been 1 update since last time I was here". Turns out a single update from this game is HUGE, just look at that changelog!

And now, I hope my post won't be deleted for this: Hola El Tanque . ¿Las escenas eróticas y sexuales se pueden repetir en cualquier momento o son sólo una vez? ¿O sea, debería guardar antes de cada escena o las puedo revisitar en cualquier momento?

Please mods do not delete this :HideThePain:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Wow. I left for a while. Then I come back after half a year, thinking that "oh damn, it has only been 1 update since last time I was here". Turns out a single update from this game is HUGE, just look at that changelog!

And now, I hope my post won't be deleted for this: Hola El Tanque . ¿Las escenas eróticas y sexuales se pueden repetir en cualquier momento o son sólo una vez? ¿O sea, debería guardar antes de cada escena o las puedo revisitar en cualquier momento?

Please mods do not delete this :HideThePain:
Puedes volver a verlas en la computadora en el cuarto del MC. ;)

You can view them again on the computer in the MC's room.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lewyn Collins

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
It seems to have limited effect, I don’t know what went wrong

It has BGM for switching scenes, but the screen remains black and the scene does not start.
Are any of the girls your girlfriend?:unsure:
Camila, Sarah, Tia.
Camila2_1.png Sara3_5.png Tia1_1.png
It may be that you do not meet the requirements and that is why some error is generated, I'm swimming against the current here, I do not know what could be happening...o_O

Reifon

Nov 7, 2017
Are any of the girls your girlfriend?:unsure:
Camila, Sarah, Tia.
View attachment 3088963 View attachment 3088968 View attachment 3088966
It may be that you do not meet the requirements and that is why some error is generated, I'm swimming against the current here, I do not know what could be happening...o_O
They are all, I will finish their girlfriend line first.
I now use an external program to play the game and force the scene. Although I don't know if it will continue the story, I found that Tia has two girlfriend variables, one displays "true" and the other displays "false". This Could that be the reason?:unsure:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
They are all, I will finish their girlfriend line first.
I now use an external program to play the game and force the scene. Although I don't know if it will continue the story, I found that Tia has two girlfriend variables, one displays "true" and the other displays "false". This Could that be the reason?:unsure:
It only makes tia appear or not, in any case the scene with the other two girls should be displayed, and if you are not boyfriend of any of them, Laura should appear alone, I just checked again that event and everything is well programmed, but it doesn't work for some people, so I don't know what could be the problem.:unsure:

Reifon

Nov 7, 2017
It only makes tia appear or not, in any case the scene with the other two girls should be displayed, and if you are not boyfriend of any of them, Laura should appear alone, I just checked again that event and everything is well programmed, but it doesn't work for some people, so I don't know what could be the problem.:unsure:
Weird, this didn't happen in the previous version. I used the same device to play, and Tia was mandatory at that time. I didn't get stuck there. Is it possible that the changes in Tia caused the problem?o_O

Maybe it has something to do with the scene where I repeatedly triggered Tia to visit MC's old home?:unsure:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Weird, this didn't happen in the previous version. I used the same device to play, and Tia was mandatory at that time. I didn't get stuck there. Is it possible that the changes in Tia caused the problem?o_O

Maybe it has something to do with the scene where I repeatedly triggered Tia to visit MC's old home?:unsure:
It is possible, but the only difference now is that there is more information. In the same scene, the game checks if you are a boyfriend of all the girls, Camila, Sarah, and Tia, with Laura as a constant factor and the possible combinations, Camila+Sarah+Tia; Camila+Sarah; Camila+Tia; Sarah+Tia; etc... Finally, if none of the requirements are fulfilled, the scene is only with Laura.
I have no idea if I'm exceeding the limits of the game engine to process information correctly, if that's the case, maybe the best thing to do would be to split the game... I'm going to do some research on that. :unsure:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Does the order in which tasks are performed have any impact? :unsure:
The game would simply have to check whether the switch is on or off to see which option to show. What occurs to me is that the game runs out of memory, or the resource to process this information.
This is the script of that event and as a result you have the different possible routes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So you have triforce (The three girls) +Laura.
black & Red (Tia and Sarah) +Laura.
Caramel & Chocolate (Camila and Tia)+Laura.
Strawberry & Toffie (Sarah and Camila) +Laura.
Chocolate (only Tia) +Laura.
strawberry (only Sarah) +Laura.
Caramel (only Camila) +Laura.
And if none of the switches is activated, then the scene only plays with Laura, so I think the problem is that the engine is not able to do this operation in time and that's why the next content is not activated. :(
And yes, I was hungry when I did that scene, hence the names.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Chimba and Reifon
4.90 star(s) 19 Votes