thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
It's going to take longer, I wasn't kidding when I said I can't devote much time to the game at the moment.:confused:
Don't worry! Just take your time, we rather wait a little longer but got a high quality update with great content than a rush update that would need lot of bugfix patches later

Reactions: El Tanque

nuclearpuker01

Apr 12, 2021
Don't worry, we all can wait a little longer until you think the content was enough for the next release. Your game was top quality and you still have real life to care about so we all understand, and that pic look very good
just to let you know i think the first combat mission is bugged out. everytime i try to initiate it it fails to load after i walk up to dock to start

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
just to let you know i think the first combat mission is bugged out. everytime i try to initiate it it fails to load after i walk up to dock to start
None of that! I just did that mission from start, to finish in a new game, and everything works as it should, so don't speak what it is not, one of three things is happening here, Either...

1) You are not doing it right, or you omitted something.
2) There is a problem with your computer, loading the game.
3) Or you are just trolling.

1) If you detail where you are stuck, I could help you.
2) Since the problem is your machine, there is not much I can do, sorry.
3) If it's just to troll, or vilifying the game, I really have better things to do, I will wish you luck in your life, and I'll simply ignore your comments further.

Reactions: Necronlord3

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Ok, here I bring you another image, if you are already bored, well, deal with it, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ just don't open it.
It's just that there is still a long way to go, to finish the update, however in the image, there is a clear clue of what the next update will be about. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Ok, here I bring you another image, if you are already bored, well, deal with it, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ just don't open it.
It's just that there is still a long way to go, to finish the update, however in the image, there is a clear clue of what the next update will be about. ;)
My lovely girl Jackey look very sexy in this photo, can't wait to have some more fun with her in the next update

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Can anyone help me here I am stuck after bringing two cousins in the jeep, can't park or get out View attachment 1154718
It's strange to see that MOTO TAXI sign there, since in the last versions it was removed, and yet you have the vehicles that I replaced in the newest version of the game. :unsure:
If you look at the warehouse roof in my photo, there is a plant that does not appear in your photo, those plants were added in later versions.

What I think has happened, is that you have used a very old save, or an old version game, that is causing you problems.
I also see two jeeps which indicates that there is some kind of switch activation error. I recently tested those missions and they work fine.

So my recommendation is, that you make sure that you have indeed the latest version of the game and that you start a new, clean game, or maybe someone here, can provide you with a clean save for this version.;)
Mission2.jpg
See? same place, same mission.
No MOTO TAXI sign, and no second Jeep.
Just the sign where you should park the car. :cool:

Last edited:

Kane558

Jul 29, 2017
Tha
It's strange to see that MOTO TAXI sign there, since in the last versions it was removed, and yet you have the vehicles that I replaced in the newest version of the game. :unsure:
If you look at the warehouse roof in my photo, there is a plant that does not appear in your photo, those plants were added in later versions.

What I think has happened, is that you have used a very old save, or an old version game, that is causing you problems.
I also see two jeeps which indicates that there is some kind of switch activation error. I recently tested those missions and they work fine.

So my recommendation is, that you make sure that you have indeed the latest version of the game and that you start a new, clean game, or maybe someone here, can provide you with a clean save for this version.;)
View attachment 1155460
See? same place, same mission.
No MOTO TAXI sign, and no second Jeep.
Just the sign where you should park the car. :cool:
Thanks for the help, I recently fixed the bug, that bug happened to me because I didn't took the jeep in first place, for reaching the destination I used the sign for travel, that why I had two jeeps at the same spot

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
It's not exactly "Pirates of the Caribbean", but hey. ;)
If any of you find any resemblance to your own image, it's pure coincidence. And I really feel sorry... for you. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
The kind of pirates you just want to put a bullet right in the middle of the brows, honestly I'm kinda expect and prefer pirate girls than those chimpanzees

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
The kind of pirates you just want to put a bullet right in the middle of the brows, honestly I'm kinda expect and prefer pirate girls than those chimpanzees
Hahaha, well that's precisely what you're going to do, so maybe it wouldn't be a good idea to make them girls, much less pretty, right?
The point is that they look despicable, and you want to erase them from this plane. :LOL:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hahaha, well that's precisely what you're going to do, so maybe it wouldn't be a good idea to make them girls, much less pretty, right?
The point is that they look despicable, and you want to erase them from this plane. :LOL:
Could have their leader to be a beautiful pirate captain though, after rekt her group so hard she could have tried to negotiate with MC to stop the bloodshed by using her body and stay as one of his ally in the future. But yes I would gladly shot every single one of them the moment they showing their face and be a threat :KEK::KEK:

Reactions: El Tanque

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
This game pop up in threads and first thing to check in tags:graphic-violence

So question ¿why graphic violence? or its an exaggerated tag to use in the game?

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Could have their leader to be a beautiful pirate captain though, after rekt her group so hard she could have tried to negotiate with MC to stop the bloodshed by using her body and stay as one of his ally in the future. But yes I would gladly shot every single one of them the moment they showing their face and be a threat :KEK::KEK:
Good idea my friend, unfortunately that's not where the story goes. ;) (y)

4.90 star(s) 19 Votes