El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Nah! I'll call her Little Green, because she was small and green.... LITTLE GREEN, COME HERE!!!! I saw a bird....it was beautiful...kill it...
Hahaha, it refers to the size of the image, it's just to mislead. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

JinXXX

Jul 12, 2017
Can't wait for the next update. This game would be a gold mine on patreon. Yeah, the "violence" scenes would need some editing to make that happen i guess. It's amazing the dev is doing this for free and for fun. No bullshit milking and endless stretching(blueballs-updates). So RARE. Respect.

I was saving the 0.09 version, so i could enjoy two updates at once, but couldn't wait anymore. The beach scene with Sam was even better than i thought <3 The build up between MC and Sam is so so GOOD.

Last edited:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I am stuck at the sunscreen mini game with sam, can somebody help me?
Rocky, turn on your sound device, rub the hand, wherever you hear a squishing sound.
Basically cover Samantha's body, when you have touched all the spots, the mini-game ends.

Reactions: yrban7477

HorstSchrotti

May 9, 2021
I would appreciate your help as I am stuck in the beginning. I tried to follow the guide, but as it is not entirely straightforward, I may have missed something. Emma never proposes the barbecue. Although I built the castle correctly - many times. What is the trigger?

Great game btw. Would love a more step-by-step guide for doorknobs like me :)

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I would appreciate your help as I am stuck in the beginning. I tried to follow the guide, but as it is not entirely straightforward, I may have missed something. Emma never proposes the barbecue. Although I built the castle correctly - many times. What is the trigger?

Great game btw. Would love a more step-by-step guide for doorknobs like me :)
Actually, the key factor here is Liliana. (Not Molly).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Any news about the update ?
Hi thanks for keeping an eye on it, I'm glad you like the game, as I said I'm still working on it, but I can only work on the game, a couple of hours and not every day.
I wish I could dedicate more time to it, but as you know, I don't really receive any kind of profit from it. So I have to devote time to my real work, as well as to spending time with my family. I hope to finish the update soon. :)

Jun 21, 2020
Hi thanks for keeping an eye on it, I'm glad you like the game, as I said I'm still working on it, but I can only work on the game, a couple of hours and not every day.
I wish I could dedicate more time to it, but as you know, I don't really receive any kind of profit from it. So I have to devote time to my real work, as well as to spending time with my family. I hope to finish the update soon. :)
Don't worry dev, we appreciate your enthusiasm despite not getting any kind of profit you made such an awesome game, such a shame that this kind of game doesn't get much recognition .
Start a Patreon channel or something like that for the funding of development of game. Maybe people will recognize the game and will help you funding the game.✌

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Don't worry dev, we appreciate your enthusiasm despite not getting any kind of profit you made such an awesome game, such a shame that this kind of game doesn't get much recognition .
Start a Patreon channel or something like that for the funding of development of game. Maybe people will recognize the game and will help you funding the game.✌
Thanks again, but it's impossible at this stage, because I decided to use many elements that are not suitable for profitable projects in any way, for example, a lot of the music of the game. So the game will remain free to use for everyone.:cool:

Reactions: Sir Crocodile☠️

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
Thanks again, but it's impossible at this stage, because I decided to use many elements that are not suitable for profitable projects in any way, for example, a lot of the music of the game. So the game will remain free to use for everyone.:cool:
Great ! so this stays as a passion project , away from the money drama and mess ....
Just a dev and his fans .... and Sam's ass

Or maybe just the dev and his fans xD !

oldstrong

Aug 2, 2018
Man, what a great game you're making, I got really lost for most of the time, but when the Story drive the gameplay that little pain compensate, that time on Mainland was very well written. Keep up the good work.

And don't make any weird scene involving Molly, please.

Reactions: El Tanque

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Man, what a great game you're making, I got really lost for most of the time, but when the Story drive the gameplay that little pain compensate, that time on Mainland was very well written. Keep up the good work.

And don't make any weird scene involving Molly, please.
Thank you very much for your comment, it is really appreciated, the update will be ready in a few days.

Regarding Molly: Never, as I have said many times before, children are there, to enrich the world, not for anything "weird"...
I just find it strange, seeing many worlds in other games, where there are no children.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
It looks good, but one bit I would think would make it better. Specially if your default is full screen, maybe put an Exit choice in the main menu. Was able to exit using the window key, but be better if I had that choice up front.

4.90 star(s) 19 Votes