El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
It was just tease. Because game look fluffy. I'll give it a try.
I should stop making comments here(I mean entire forum) at all. People are too uptight. I might break someones heart.
You don't break anyone's heart, I simply explained about the tag in my game, and I said that several people have asked about it, I even wish you luck with your search. It seems that you are the sensitive one.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
El Tanque I'm using NWJS to run RPGM games on MacOS Big Sur, and I'm getting the following error during saving: View attachment 1212081

As I recall SlightlyPinkHeart had the same issue with their game (https://f95zone.to/threads/knight-of-love-part-1a-public-slightly-pink-heart.48363/post-3192254), and they resolved it somehow. Could you look into it. Cheers!
Maybe if you find what they did, I can do the same here, but I don't even know what might be causing that problem.
As you can see, I stopped uploading the Mac version, because it gave too many problems. And you are trying to use a Windows version on Mac, :oops: I'm not saying it can't be achieved... But it's beyond my ability to solve this kind of things.

wokpuncher

Feb 14, 2018
Maybe if you find what they did, I can do the same here, but I don't even know what might be causing that problem.
As you can see, I stopped uploading the Mac version, because it gave too many problems. And you are trying to use a Windows version on Mac, :oops: I'm not saying it can't be achieved... But it's beyond my ability to solve this kind of things.
I can only say that they changed save file locations and turned off some plugins (got that info from them). No problem if you can't do anything. In worst case scenario I have Windows installed via Bootcamp... :D Thanks for replying!

ETA: Strangely, the majority of RPGM games work using that method. Your game is only the second RPGM game that I encountered that worked, but needs some tweaking.

Reactions: El Tanque

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Find BUG ! on the island with the 3 girls
Were you able to make the bamboo fishing rod, and do you have the earthworms?

Edit: I just did that part of the update, and it works for me, there should act a fishing plugin, maybe your pc is having problems to run it, I will make a Fix in which I will give you the option, to skip that mini-game.

Edit2: Ohh I just remembered something, yrban7477 are you playing in the compressed version? :unsure:

Last edited:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
while sunbathing she cursed her then next day i wanted to fish crash and all saves gone
Oh I see, the problem is that in some map where you saved the game, there is an event going around, with parallel movement, and it causes this problem, I thought I had eliminated them all, but it wasn't like that... :( The only way to know where it is, is for you to tell me where you were.
Did you save, in the pool outside Samantha's house?

dav3knight

Oct 1, 2017
Hello El Tangue ... i like to ask ... i play this update from the begining ... and after the Helicopter mission ... when there is a party ... i must go to tell the twins to come at the party ... after i go to my house at the base ... and talk to the twins ... i cannot proceed further becouse after that dialog my mc stuck in the bush and cannot move .... :)

Reactions: El Tanque

serkan34

Nov 15, 2020

i wanted to go fishing couldn't go jogging with lillie in the morning because i should give her a bit of a break afterwards i went to the boat to fishing

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Reactions: dav3knight

serkan34

Nov 15, 2020
I can start all over again, but what about the save, not that I start from the beginning every time

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I can start all over again, but what about the save, not that I start from the beginning every time
Yes, it is a problem, you can always save in a place that has worked for you before, so you are sure that there will be no problems, like inside the house for example, or if you are on a mission, save in a new slot.
Anyway I will try to find the problem.

Edit: The other option would be to disable the normal save option and make save rooms, free of errors and other events, and position them all over the islands, at strategic points. :unsure:

4.90 star(s) 19 Votes