El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
rather try to fix this save problem otherwise we always have to play from the beginning
Or you can make a suicide mission, with enough Coca Cola and junk food, and make a marathon of about 22 hours of gameplay, without saving. Totally in Berserker mode, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: just kidding.

• Haha
Reactions: aslover69

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Ok, just started 0.1 and loaded my old save.
The first problem I've noticed is that everything is moving three times usual speed of other games. Currently walking motion, is every other games dash. Also the animations are moving at a pretty repaid pace.

At just about this pace as this dog laying tracks

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Hey guys, I want to hear your feedback please. :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At the moment, I would its too hard. Well I could handle the regular boat, sometime even make through with out the the player's starting to smoke, once the speed boat shows up, you can maybe 2-3 hit before you're done and dead. I would suggest giving that last bout two addition hit boxes, and change its attack pattern so it easier to dodge its attacks. For example instead of it firing continuously for 5+ seconds have it fire for a round for 2 seconds and at lesat 1 cooldown between each round. This wound give players a better for avoidings its attacks. I'd also suggest increasing the number of hits the players boat can take and reduce the number needed to take out the speed boat.

bouli0

Sep 2, 2017
Nice game. I like the mix of sandbox events and storyline. And the art.

About the last update :
- For balance purpose, I found the boat fight about as hard as the previous shooting games. (Except the first shooting game was easier, as it should be).
- On the island, it would help a bit if we'd get a line of text when we have gathered enough rocks/branchs. Also, a line like "I'll use that later" about the bamboos and worms (I spent 5 minutes looking for a piece of rope or liana thinking I was supposed to fish before the first night).

Just a side note about graphical violence...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: El Tanque

Darko277u

Aug 3, 2020
Hello guys small question please i have already done the lili trip to main lands and got back from it and i remember to start the mission with the twins on EL tiger islands you need to interact with the mirror in your bathroom but it doesn't work for me, any idea what to do?

May 13, 2018
I like the art style/originality, the language differences aren't as bad as many, and the diving minigame is amusing...
...but how anybody progressed with some of the clues given is beyond me.

"I like sorbet in the morning" - you cannot leave the house in the morning without having breakfast that doesn't end until morning ends, and when you go to the ice cream shop at any other time (to try to buy and bring home, assuming the cones you buy survive a multi-island trip), you cannot buy sorbet because it isn't a choice.

"I should buy Sam a dress" - where, exactly? "Diaz Enterprises" on the last island? I literally scrolled the cursor to every single building on all the islands looking for a dressmaker or tailor - both things that should survive translation. But there are none...so again, how do you achieve this?

These are the only 2 things I can see need doing, and neither seems achievable.

This is another game that is coming across to me like "Room for Rent"/"My Best Friend's Daughter" where there is some original artwork and the promise of something good, but so idiosyncratic as to be completely unplayable without a detailed, and unintuitive walkthrough.

I wish you the best, El Tanque. but I'm just gonna wait until I hear that this game can be played without having to read a book on another screen at the same time.

He-man96.

May 25, 2018
Found another soft lock in the Christmas event. If you click on the snowball again after moving it, your characters will be stuck and you’ll have to restart the save.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
At the moment, I would its too hard. Well I could handle the regular boat, sometime even make through with out the the player's starting to smoke, once the speed boat shows up, you can maybe 2-3 hit before you're done and dead. I would suggest giving that last bout two addition hit boxes, and change its attack pattern so it easier to dodge its attacks. For example instead of it firing continuously for 5+ seconds have it fire for a round for 2 seconds and at lesat 1 cooldown between each round. This wound give players a better for avoidings its attacks. I'd also suggest increasing the number of hits the players boat can take and reduce the number needed to take out the speed boat.
Thank you, you would be surprised if I told you that it is possible to get out without being hit even once, you just have to find a way. Thank you for your feedback. (y)

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Found another soft lock in the Christmas event. If you click on the snowball again after moving it, your characters will be stuck and you’ll have to restart the save.
Thanks for reporting it, that happens because the snowball has nowhere to move, it never occurred to me to move it again, once the path is clearly visible, but that's why it helps me, if you report these bugs, thank you :D , I will correct it.

Reactions: He-man96.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Normal version
Ok I will check that again, I couldn't reproduce that error the last time I tried.... But I will see what I can do.

Edit: The fishing mini-game works perfect for me, I already tested it during the morning and in the afternoon after talking with Luci, it is impossible for me to reproduce the problem, so I guess that fishing plugin gives some kind of failure in certain occasions. Has anyone been able to play this mini-game? :unsure:

Fishing Mini-game.jpg

Last edited:

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Thank you, you would be surprised if I told you that it is possible to get out without being hit even once, you just have to find a way. Thank you for your feedback. (y)
Yeah, I'm sure there is, as I'm managed to get through the first part with the wooden boats just fine, the problem I'm seeing is that the armored boat leaves too small of a window for dodging for players to dodge. You can avoid the greater stream of bullets, but you often end up running into the stray shots when trying. Some of which do damage even though it doesn't look like they hit the spot where the player's hit box is.

oldstrong

Aug 2, 2018
Ok I will check that again, I couldn't reproduce that error the last time I tried.... But I will see what I can do.

Edit: The fishing mini-game works perfect for me, I already tested it during the morning and in the afternoon after talking with Luci, it is impossible for me to reproduce the problem, so I guess that fishing plugin gives some kind of failure in certain occasions. Has anyone been able to play this mini-game? :unsure:

View attachment 1213342
Might need player to install any mod on it's RPGM installer?

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Might need player to install any mod on it's RPGM installer?
No, I'll just add a skip button, no need to complicate it, maybe it's a bug in the plugin. I really have no way of knowing, sorry, I'll upload a new map when I make the fix, anyway you don't miss much of what's left of the update. ;)

Reactions: oldstrong

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
is there a gallery to replay scenes or something? I cant be bothered to keep a mass amount of saves for each scene

4.90 star(s) 19 Votes