Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
Thank you very much for your comment, it is really appreciated, the update will be ready in a few days.

Regarding Molly: Never, as I have said many times before, children are there, to enrich the world, not for anything "weird"...
I just find it strange, seeing many worlds in other games, where there are no children.
Question. Is this game still in 0.1 even though the comment section dates back to 2018?

He-man96.

May 25, 2018
I got softlocked after the mission where you destroy the helicopter and are going to meet your cousins for the party. I went into the house to meet them and after the cutscene, I was spawned into a tree and stuck. This was in the latest build, 0.1.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I got softlocked after the mission where you destroy the helicopter and are going to meet your cousins for the party. I went into the house to meet them and after the cutscene, I was spawned into a tree and stuck. This was in the latest build, 0.1.
Shit, sorry about that, looks like you won't be able to continue, I'll make a fix as soon as possible, thanks for reporting it.

Reactions: He-man96.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Try this one, unzip and replace the file in the "Data" folder of the game.

Tiger Island, stuck in palm tree, BugFix.
View attachment Map234.rar

Last edited:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
So what's the graphic violence in this game tag for?
The backgrounds?
Why so much fuss about graphic violence?
If it offends you, just don't play the game, if you like it, you'll find it there. However, it's not exclusively about that.
Several people are asking about it, I mean it's not extremely hardcore, is more like a vanilla graphic violence, but I put the tag so people don't complain later.
If you're looking for it as a sexual fetish, then I'm afraid this game it's not for you. Good luck with your research.

Last edited:

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Why so much fuss about graphic violence?
If it offends you, just don't play the game, if you like it, you'll find it there. However, it's not exclusively about that.
Several people are asking about it, I mean it's not extremely hardcore, is more like a vanilla graphic violence, but I put the tag so people don't complain later.
If you're looking for it as a sexual fetish, then I'm afraid this game it's not for you. Good luck with your research.
It was just tease. Because game look fluffy. I'll give it a try.
I should stop making comments here(I mean entire forum) at all. People are too uptight. I might break someones heart.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
It was just tease. Because game look fluffy. I'll give it a try.
I should stop making comments here(I mean entire forum) at all. People are too uptight. I might break someones heart.
Please don't. Yes forums can often be cause miscommunication, since we can not read body language etc., but in general I find posting on here a joy.

As long as you can ignore the trolls, understand that not everyone feels the same and accept that every now and again that you will be misunderstood, it's a very nice place to discuss the games at hand.

• Love
Reactions: El Tanque

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
Don't know if it's new or been brought up before, but fishing area 4 is silly. Some of the tight spaces are just random of you get hit (that really fast scorpionfish and upper left puffer). Makes the run extremely unenjoyable and rng based. Any way to turn the speed of these guys down?

polishhammer

Feb 16, 2019
I seem to have a bug with the new update. I'm on the island with the 3 girls and I've gotten all the items needed to fish but when I go to the location where the bubbles in the water are I get a black screen that says
Type Error Cannot Read Property 'hole' of undefined.
And it just stays stuck on that black screen.

4.90 star(s) 19 Votes