Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
El Tanque I'm using NWJS to run RPGM games on MacOS Big Sur, and I'm getting the following error during saving: View attachment 1212081

As I recall SlightlyPinkHeart had the same issue with their game (https://f95zone.to/threads/knight-of-love-part-1a-public-slightly-pink-heart.48363/post-3192254), and they resolved it somehow. Could you look into it. Cheers!
This is a permission error caused by the game trying to write to a directory it does not have permission to write to (in this case, create the save folder). You can potentially fix this by moving the game install location, elevating the game permission level, or creating the directory yourself. I'm not familiar witrh how to solve this issue on Mac per say, but if I were running this on Linux I'd try to launch the game in the command line while invoking sudo.

Note, this is likely not an error with the game. Rather it is an error caused by the unique way you are running it. Try running the game in the default installation path, or follow the advice on this thread:

• Red Heart
Reactions: El Tanque

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hello guys small question please i have already done the lili trip to main lands and got back from it and i remember to start the mission with the twins on EL tiger islands you need to interact with the mirror in your bathroom but it doesn't work for me, any idea what to do?
No my friend, that was a shortcut, to see that scene, because it had changes and had happened in the past, so you could not see it if you had already done the mission, but it should not be there.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Here is the map with the option to skip the fishing mini-game, it will simply give you automatically, the three fishes needed for the story to continue.
is there a gallery to replay scenes or something? I cant be bothered to keep a mass amount of saves for each scene
Yes, there will be one, in a future update. ;)
In fact it should be there by now, but I have been postponing it and I don't know why. :unsure: I just seem to forget to do it.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Hi El Tanque When I give Veronica her second swimming lesson (First in the sea), then it immediately skips to the third lesson once I completed the second, and then get's stuck in the loop with the third lesson (Where you get the erection)

She also sometimes refers to MC as 'MC' instead of his name

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Can you fix the error ???
Yes Yrban, I already did in fact, you can skip the mini-game, but believe me it's not worth it, then there are a couple of lines of dialogue, and the update ends, and without the fishing mini-game, there's no point, is there? :(

If you still want it, here it is. View attachment Map254.rar
I will leave it as an option, for the next update, for those who have problems with the fishing mini-game, and can continue without it.

Last edited:
Reactions: yrban7477

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hi El Tanque When I give Veronica her second swimming lesson (First in the sea), then it immediately skips to the third lesson once I completed the second, and then get's stuck in the loop with the third lesson (Where you get the erection)

She also sometimes refers to MC as 'MC' instead of his name
Ohh shoot, sorry Alfius, I completely forgot about Veronica. Thanks for reporting the bug, I'll fix it, thanks my friend. :oops:

Edit: Ahh, yes I saw the problem, I was working on it, and then a job opportunity came up, and I left the game for a long time. When I picked it up again I forgot what I was working on, and focused on Emma and Luci's story.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alfius

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Ohh shoot, sorry Alfius, I completely forgot about Veronica. Thanks for reporting the bug, I'll fix it, thanks my friend. :oops:
Another quick question: When I go to Lily in the morning, I watch her exersize, but when I go out of her room and check the hints, it looks like I failed?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any hints on this?

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Another quick question: When I go to Lily in the morning, I watch her exersize, but when I go out of her room and check the hints, it looks like I failed?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any hints on this?
Ohh that's because you rejected Sharon isn't it? So Lili is not your lover yet. ;)

Edit: Sorry, if it helps, now Sharon is no longer orange haha, and now she offers you a better apology. :cool:

Last edited:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Ohh that's because you rejected Sharon isn't it? So Lili is not your lover yet. ;)

Edit: Sorry, if it helps, now Sharon is no longer orange haha, and now she offers you a better apology. :cool:
I think I need to replay the mainland mission again. I think I chose all three at the end but It's been a while since I played that so I can not remember.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017

Thanks, I replayed the main land mission and it worked like a charm :)

dav3knight

Oct 1, 2017
El Tangue ... in the island ... i already have bamboo fishing rode , and also i have 5 worm for bait .... but when go to the fishing spot ... MC always said find the bait ... did i miss something ? :) thanks before :D

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
El Tangue ... in the island ... i already have bamboo fishing rode , and also i have 5 worm for bait .... but when go to the fishing spot ... MC always said find the bait ... did i miss something ? :) thanks before :D
Talk to Emma, and Luci.

Reactions: dav3knight

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
"I like sorbet in the morning" - you cannot leave the house in the morning without having breakfast that doesn't end until morning ends, and when you go to the ice cream shop at any other time (to try to buy and bring home, assuming the cones you buy survive a multi-island trip), you cannot buy sorbet because it isn't a choice.
Correction, you cannot leave the house at "breakfast time", then you are free to do so and decide whether to go with Jacky, or do anything else in the morning.

"I should buy Sam a dress" - where, exactly? "Diaz Enterprises" on the last island? I literally scrolled the cursor to every single building on all the islands looking for a dressmaker or tailor - both things that should survive translation. But there are none...so again, how do you achieve this?
I think I need to take that out of there, or modify it, because it's not a real clue, it's more like a random thought.

This is another game that is coming across to me like "Room for Rent"/"My Best Friend's Daughter" where there is some original artwork and the promise of something good, but so idiosyncratic as to be completely unplayable without a detailed, and unintuitive walkthrough.
You are right, we are not all the same, there are players who managed to discover all the events of the game, even before there was a guide, or the hint book.
And others who were not able to pass to the next day, but the important thing is that you see if you can enjoy the game at your own pace, If you decide to continue it, of course. :cool:
Thanks for sharing your opinion.

Edit: By the way, I love the models of the girls in the games you mentioned, they are extremely beautiful, I stopped playing them, not because of the difficulty to advance the game, but because I couldn't identify myself with the MC, I find him unpleasant.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 19 Votes