El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
need help with the helicopter typ
It's easy, once you understand the situation you are in:

In the explosion, you lose your gun, not that you can do much damage to the helicopter with a shotgun anyway.
The helicopter starts shooting at you, and you can't run anywhere, so you have to take cover, there are two places for that, use the boxes on the dock, when the helicopter changes places, you change boxes.
But one of the boxes is made of wood, and ends up being destroyed, fortunately inside the box is the solution to your problem. Here, you have to be either very fast, or wait for the last blast to end (moving just a little to avoid the bullets each time) and then act. Good luck :cool:

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Yes Yrban, I already did in fact, you can skip the mini-game, but believe me it's not worth it, then there are a couple of lines of dialogue, and the update ends, and without the fishing mini-game, there's no point, is there? :(

If you still want it, here it is. View attachment 1214522
I will leave it as an option, for the next update, for those who have problems with the fishing mini-game, and can continue without it.
I don't want to miss anything from the content))
I want to play a mini-game
Will I be able to play?

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
I am stuck, can you please help me how to kill this motherfucker... it's insane.
move while reloading weapon.
Life hack: after the first hit, quickly click on Esk and enter the item menu and improve your health to the maximum, with the help of any food))) And continue to approach the enemy)))

Reactions: El Tanque

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
I'm shipwrecked and I need to find branches and tinder for a fire. I thought I found all the piles, but I still can't build a fire. Too bad you didn't use the menu system, then I'd know how many stones/branches I have and how many more I'd need.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Ok I will check that again, I couldn't reproduce that error the last time I tried.... But I will see what I can do.

Edit: The fishing mini-game works perfect for me, I already tested it during the morning and in the afternoon after talking with Luci, it is impossible for me to reproduce the problem, so I guess that fishing plugin gives some kind of failure in certain occasions. Has anyone been able to play this mini-game? :unsure:

View attachment 1213342
I get the same error. Will be happy to assist you in anyway possible to try and replicate it on your side...
Maybe check my save? (Just rename to file4.rpgsave)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I'm shipwrecked and I need to find branches and tinder for a fire. I thought I found all the piles, but I still can't build a fire. Too bad you didn't use the menu system, then I'd know how many stones/branches I have and how many more I'd need.
You need to pickup all the branches on the island. So keep on searching till there are non left.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I am stuck, can you please help me how to kill this motherfucker... it's insane.
Untitled-1.jpg
Guys, use your divergent thinking.
:LOL:, it's designed for you to use the map to your advantage, when the blast is over, instead of attacking in a straight line... Go up for the helicopter, and use the machine gun's change of direction gap to your advantage.:cool:

Last edited:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
crash again and all saves gone
I don't know why it crashes so much for you, I guess your pc has something to do with it. These are not errors in the game.
Some have experienced problems in series of animations, but they have been scarce, I don't mean to criticize your machine, but maybe if you try it on another computer, it won't give you so much trouble.
If that is not possible, I am sorry for the inconvenience my game has caused you. Good luck with other games and thanks for giving mine a chance.:)

4.90 star(s) 19 Votes