El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Is there another guide, v0.1 I think? I thought I finished the game by finishing what the guide said, but I think theres more story going on. Right now im on the yacht club part (story with lili). I was wondering if theres another guide about this?
That part is pretty linear, there are only a couple of options, depending on your taste in girls, just remember that in my game there is no penalty for having more girls, but there are small disadvantages for rejecting them. ;)

Edit: Maybe in the future, I will continue the work started by Ben7513.

Josumez69

May 29, 2021
I messed up by not saving the game before going to scuba diving with Luci, emma and jacky (pirate boat attack). I think thats the end at this point, but I couldnt do the veronica part, nor the date at the beach with sam, does anyone have a save before the pirate mission, like a save from sams home?

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I messed up by not saving the game before going to scuba diving with Luci, emma and jacky (pirate boat attack). I think thats the end at this point, but I couldnt do the veronica part, nor the date at the beach with sam, does anyone have a save before the pirate mission, like a save from sams home?
1) Veronica's quest is bugged. Can only do first lesson.
2) Not sure about Sam at the beach, but you should be able to find her naked in her room at a certain time of the day that will trigger the date on the beach.
3) Not on the right PC at them moment, will upload a save for you later today.

PS. all of this is only available after the Mainland quest. But since you got to the Pirate boat quest, I assume that's where you are.

Reactions: Josumez69

Josumez69

May 29, 2021
Hey guys, I want to hear your feedback please. :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, to be honest I did managed passing that part on the third try. At first I was messing up with the normal pirate boats because I forgot to use the mouse to point xd but at the third time I managed passing the final boat by using my gamer logic skills, here are the steps:
- right after the assault boat appears, go all the way up so the boat can start shooting from top to bottom
- you can manage sailing all the way down little by little and shooting at the same time, then going up again (the boat stops shooting when you go back up half way)
- ok so when you already down, right when you start going up, there will be a small space between the bullets when the boat starts shooting at the bottom, thats where you need to start going up
- and like I said, the assault boat stops shooting half way up. So you can go all the way up again and repeat.
EASY RIGHT?

Sorry if my English is not perfect, I usually speak in Spanish

Josumez69

May 29, 2021
Btw El Tanque I really enjoyed playing the game, Im not a fan playing these type of games (RPG), nor sex games. To be honest, this was the first sex game I ever played, and I really liked it, not because of the sex scenes, but for the story and art. I really don't know where you got inspiration from or copied from, but I have to say that it was pretty interesting (somebody should make a movie about this XD) I literally spend 5 days playing 3 hours a day, untill I finished it.

I cant wait for more update, I think Ill have to wait idk 5 more years till you finish the whole game to play it all? just saying cause its been since 2018 haha but hey, good thing that I barely discovered this game like a week ago and enjoyed it.

To bad that I already finished it, but keep up the good work! Saludos desde México hermano!

BTW anyone who recommend me other games like this? while I wait for the next update haha

Reactions: El Tanque

serkan34

Nov 15, 2020
when does that come with sam laundry baskets have been trying for a few days but nothing happens, apparently it should come to calaudia but not come

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Btw El Tanque I really enjoyed playing the game, Im not a fan playing these type of games (RPG), nor sex games. To be honest, this was the first sex game I ever played, and I really liked it, not because of the sex scenes, but for the story and art. I really don't know where you got inspiration from or copied from, but I have to say that it was pretty interesting (somebody should make a movie about this XD) I literally spend 5 days playing 3 hours a day, untill I finished it.

I cant wait for more update, I think Ill have to wait idk 5 more years till you finish the whole game to play it all? just saying cause its been since 2018 haha but hey, good thing that I barely discovered this game like a week ago and enjoyed it.

To bad that I already finished it, but keep up the good work! Saludos desde México hermano!

BTW anyone who recommend me other games like this? while I wait for the next update haha
Thank you for your comment.
The story of the game is from my imagination, of course there are phrases and situations of movies, books etc. But it is as a joke, or Easter eggs, like the character of "Toño Cortada". ;)

Reactions: Josumez69

anaa

Jul 8, 2017
how can i trigger sam laundry event ?
i did Emma in the afternoon when she's lying on the couch and talked to the mayor i even did sam shopping event and some dimitri missions

how can i progress sam?

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
how can i trigger sam laundry event ?
i did Emma in the afternoon when she's lying on the couch and talked to the mayor i even did sam shopping event and some dimitri missions

how can i progress sam?
You need to have done the second combat mission and talk to Samantha in the laundry room in the morning.

Reactions: yrban7477

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
El Tanque can't you add a LOAD option in the menu? Every time we need to load a saved game, we gotta go back to title screen to select continue.
That's something I've been thinking about, I'm going to look for a plugin that allows you to do it, I'm sure there must be many, it's just a matter of finding a free one... :LOL:

Edit: By the way, I like your fan signatures, both of them.:cool:

Reactions: Summer Boy

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Ok guys, this I found about the problem with the fishing mini game, maybe it will help, since I have no problem using it in my game and during testing.
This is the same error message you have reported, it's likely that starting a new game, will be the solution to the problem.
However, I can't guarantee that it will work... I know it sucks...:(:WutFace::FacePalm::poop:o_O

Siobion says:

Uhh hello? When I try to fish or interact with the npc’s i get an error note it says “Cannot read the property “hole” of undefined” or something else like that
  • says:

Make sure you start a new game after adding the plugin. Also, this is a complex plugin – you need to make sure everything has been set up. It’s not plug-and-play.

Last edited:
Reactions: yrban7477

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
i don't know but i think i done all that including lili mainland part and cousins on Tiger island
Then, go to Liliana's room, in the morning, (scene depending on whether you are her boyfriend or not), next day Molly in the bathroom (morning), Emma in her room (morning).

4.90 star(s) 19 Votes