El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
In fact, it's so simple that if I tell you, you won't get the fun of it.
But that's up to you.:(

When the scene starts, move the boat all the way up, aim at the center of the enemy boat with the mouse pointer, to be ready to shoot.
After the dialogue, wait for the enemy boat to start firing, and move your boat one space down, just before the burst of bullets hits you. (You have already started shooting your .30 cal Browning M1919)
Move the boat one space at a time, until the boat reloads, this is your chance to change direction.
By doing so, you can finish the mission without the boat giving a single hit.;)

Reactions: yrban7477

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
No bug, the box is empty, because what you have to grab falls practically at your feet, maybe you grabbed it and didn't notice, a marker appears after grabbing the object.
Thanks my friend, I noticed the marker.
But I still can't shoot the unfortunate helicopter.
I run to the circle on the floor, press enter, space, but nothing happens.
Congratulations, your game is very fun and good to play!
Keep up the great work.

Last edited:
Reactions: El Tanque

joakimbr

Feb 1, 2021
In fact, it's so simple that if I tell you, you won't get the fun of it.
But that's up to you.:(

When the scene starts, move the boat all the way up, aim at the center of the enemy boat with the mouse pointer, to be ready to shoot.
After the dialogue, wait for the enemy boat to start firing, and move your boat one space down, just before the burst of bullets hits you. (You have already started shooting your .30 cal Browning M1919)
Move the boat one space at a time, until the boat reloads, this is your chance to change direction.
By doing so, you can finish the mission without the boat giving a single hit.;)
I even tried that and sometimes I can survive till the second burst, but the question is when do you win?

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I even tried that and sometimes I can survive till the second burst, but the question is when do you win?
Is that really a question? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: Well, when you destroy the bloody boat... No?
You'll see a big explosion, it's hard to miss.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Thanks my friend, I noticed the marker.
But I still can't shoot the unfortunate helicopter.
I run to the circle on the floor, press enter, space, but nothing happens.
Congratulations, your game is very fun and good to play!
Keep up the great work.
Thank you for your words.:)

(Helicopter) You don't have to press anything, the event is activated automatically when you touch it, once there, the gauge mini-game will be activated.
(Maybe that's why the event is started and you lose automatically, because you activate the trigger earlier).
Take your time and when you are ready, press space, or whatever your activation key is, at the moment the cursor passes through the center of the mark.;)

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
Thank you for your words.:)

(Helicopter) You don't have to press anything, the event is activated automatically when you touch it, once there, the gauge mini-game will be activated.
(Maybe that's why the event is started and you lose automatically, because you activate the trigger earlier).
Take your time and when you are ready, press space, or whatever your activation key is, at the moment the cursor passes through the center of the mark.;)
My friend, I'm sorry to bother you again, but I think I'm not very smart and I'm too blind. Haha.
I can't see the cursor moving, take a look at my save and please, if you can solve this mission for me, I'll be very grateful.
Thank you and once again forgive me!

Jun 21, 2020
Hey dev!
You know the massage part was very fun, the oily one and the broken back one.
Don't you think if we got to do the mechanical part in the kitchen scene too?
I would definitely love the scene like that of beach oily scene!

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
My friend, I'm sorry to bother you again, but I think I'm not very smart and I'm too blind. Haha.
I can't see the cursor moving, take a look at my save and please, if you can solve this mission for me, I'll be very grateful.
Thank you and once again forgive me!
Don't worry, no problem, I'll be glad to explain it better.:D
Your save file works perfectly by the way. ;)
View attachment 1273152
Once the helicopter has broken the box, it will reveal a rocket propelled grenade launcher (RPG).
If you can, try to grab it immediately.

Taking the grenade launcher will activate the mark that you have to reach to throw the grenade.
It is activated by touching it.

Untitled-5.jpg
When you reach the mark on the floor, the gauge mini-game is activated.
There will be a moving cursor, try to stop it in the middle of the gauge.:D

I wish you good helicopter hunting.:giggle:

Reactions: Cesarbr

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hey dev!
You know the massage part was very fun, the oily one and the broken back one.
Don't you think if we got to do the mechanical part in the kitchen scene too?
I would definitely love the scene like that of beach oily scene!
That scene will have a bit more content, for example massaging Sam's shoulders, then her waist, her breasts, her groin, and all that, while stimulating her ass with your erect penis. Haha :p:LOL::LOL::p
But that will be in a future update.;)

• Wow
Reactions: aslover69

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
Don't worry, no problem, I'll be glad to explain it better.:D
Your save file works perfectly by the way. ;)
View attachment 1273152
Once the helicopter has broken the box, it will reveal a rocket propelled grenade launcher (RPG).
If you can, try to grab it immediately.

Taking the grenade launcher will activate the mark that you have to reach to throw the grenade.
It is activated by touching it.

View attachment 1273159
When you reach the mark on the floor, the gauge mini-game is activated.
There will be a moving cursor, try to stop it in the middle of the gauge.:D

I wish you good helicopter hunting.:giggle:
Thanks for your patience and education my friend. I managed to take down the damn helicopter. (y)(y)(y)

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
That scene will have a bit more content, for example massaging Sam's shoulders, then her waist, her breasts, her groin, and all that, while stimulating her ass with your erect penis. Haha :p:LOL::LOL::p
But that will be in a future update.;)
I read SAM and ASS in one sentence and I was summoned !
HYPE !

And clues or hints on who's the target for our next update captain Mr.Mauricio :Kappa:

• Haha

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I read SAM and ASS in one sentence and I was summoned !
HYPE !

And clues or hints on who's the target for our next update captain Mr.Mauricio :Kappa:
Hello my friend, I think they will have to deal with how to get off that fucking island first.

• Haha
Reactions: aslover69

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
Hello my friend, I think they will have to deal with how to get off that fucking island first.
I have a suggestion ,

MC remembers how curvy and BIG ! Sam's bootycheeks are that he gets so determined and swims back !

TADA, problem solved ! You're welcome Mr.Mauricio

• Haha

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I have a suggestion ,

MC remembers how curvy and BIG ! Sam's bootycheeks are that he gets so determined and swims back !

TADA, problem solved ! You're welcome Mr.Mauricio
Nice! :LOL:
by the way, what did you think of Sam's art in the MC's imagination, she has bigger breasts, but since it's fantasy, it doesn't break the continuity.
But I drew a picture to replace Sam's on the table. I would like to know what all of you think.:) Sam-02.png
I think I drew the breasts too big haha (I exaggerated a little bit), maybe I'll reduce them a little.:unsure:

The pose is based on the illustration of a master artist, so I don't claim it as mine.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 19 Votes