Jun 21, 2020
Nice! :LOL:
by the way, what did you think of Sam's art in the MC's imagination, she has bigger breasts, but since it's fantasy, it doesn't break the continuity.
But I drew a picture to replace Sam's on the table. I would like to know what all of you think.:) View attachment 1275064
I think I drew the breasts too big haha (I exaggerated a little bit), maybe I'll reduce them a little.:unsure:
This game is just getting better day after day!
:love:o_O

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
Nice! :LOL:
by the way, what did you think of Sam's art in the MC's imagination, she has bigger breasts, but since it's fantasy, it doesn't break the continuity.
But I drew a picture to replace Sam's on the table. I would like to know what all of you think.:) View attachment 1275064
I think I drew the breasts too big haha (I exaggerated a little bit), maybe I'll reduce them a little.:unsure:
:oops: .... WHAT THE FUCK Mr.Mauricio , you can draw TITS this BIG, STUNNING AND GOOD LOOKING <3 and you haven't added to the game !? ARE YOU CRAZY !? WHY !?

You've been holding back on us !! :ROFLMAO:

I'd say keep them ! it's fantasy anyways ! But if you still feel not okai with it and want to draw the smaller ones ... just this piece doesn't go to waste .... you can make it so MC is fantasying about her (first this big titted version appear ) ... then after a bit goes like "wait ... where they that big ?" and then he reimagines the smaller size xD , then you can continue what you were planning !

Also, why would you do this me Mr.Mauricio ... you know it's all about Samantha's BIG FAT WIDE MILFY ASS ! We need the Ass version of this T_T !!!

Reactions: El Tanque

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
:oops: .... WHAT THE FUCK Mr.Mauricio , you can draw TITS this BIG, STUNNING AND GOOD LOOKING <3 and you haven't added to the game !? ARE YOU CRAZY !? WHY !?

You've been holding back on us !! :ROFLMAO:

I'd say keep them ! it's fantasy anyways ! But if you still feel not okai with it and want to draw the smaller ones ... just this piece doesn't go to waste .... you can make it so MC is fantasying about her (first this big titted version appear ) ... then after a bit goes like "wait ... where they that big ?" and then he reimagines the smaller size xD , then you can continue what you were planning !

Also, why would you do this me Mr.Mauricio ... you know it's all about Samantha's BIG FAT WIDE MILFY ASS ! We need the Ass version of this T_T !!!
Hahaha, sorry, it's just that in the previous update, there's a scene where the MC is thinking about Samantha, and an image of her comes up. But she has huge breasts, Samantha has big breasts already, but there are people who don't like exaggeratedly big boobs, that's why I'm asking.

And remember I already mentioned that Sam's scene in the kitchen, will have attention to several of her parts.;) *wink wink*

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2020
Hahaha, sorry, it's just that in the previous update, there's a scene where the MC is thinking about Samantha, and an image of her comes up. But she has huge breasts, Samantha has big breasts already, but there are people who don't like exaggeratedly big boobs, that's why I'm asking.

And remember I already mentioned that Sam's scene in the kitchen, will have attention to several of her parts.;) *wink wink*
Yeah, no need to exaggerate her breast size as the current size is good compared to anime girls like Bulma, Nami from and DBZ and One piece respectively.:love:
Rest, you know the best!:cool:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
View attachment Video Gallery.rar
Guys, finally I have added a way to replay the scenes, to see the scenes you have to look for them in the PC, in the MC room, in the new videos folder.
To install it, just unzip the file and add the two folders ("data" & "img"), in the game directory, replace if asked, I hope it works for you. :D (You can only see scenes that you have already unlocked).

Obviously if you are already on the deserted island , you will not be able to access the pc.:sneaky:

medion

Jul 3, 2017
stuck at the deserted island with the 3 girls,i need machete to cut the bamboo and i dont know where it is,fixed the water aswell but i dont know what to do next...

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
stuck at the deserted island with the 3 girls,i need machete to cut the bamboo and i dont know where it is,fixed the water aswell but i dont know what to do next...
Normally Jacky gives it to you automatically when you talk to her first.
So you should already have it in your inventory, if you ignored the yellow triangle over Jacky's head and instead you talked to Emma first... well you're screwed, because Jacky won't give it to you anymore, this is a bug that I have to fix, since I recently discovered it.

medion

Jul 3, 2017
Normally Jacky gives it to you automatically when you talk to her first.
So you should already have it in your inventory, if you ignored the yellow triangle over Jacky's head and instead you talked to Emma first... well you're screwed, because Jacky won't give it to you anymore, this is a bug that I have to fix, since I recently discovered it.
oh okey hope you fixed it soon,luckily for me i have save just before that :)

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
oh okey hope you fixed it soon,luckily for me i have save just before that :)
That's good, yes thank you for telling me, it helps me to see this kind of things, which are not a bug in itself, but rather an alternative option that should not be.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
What I have to do? Lili is angry with me, i can't do laundry work because i can't enter in the room, and the book tell me this. pls help
Damn! It looks like a serious bug, I will check and send you a solution as soon as possible.
Thank you for reporting it.

Edit: Ok, this should fix that problem, unzip and replace the map in the "data" folder of the game.
View attachment Map068.rar

Last edited:

alexwad77

Apr 8, 2020
hola todos quien me puede ayudar en salir de la isla desierta cuando hago la misión de pesca me salta un error . muchas gracias

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
hola todos quien me puede ayudar en salir de la isla desierta cuando hago la misión de pesca me salta un error . muchas gracias
La única forma de evitar ese error, es comenzar un nuevo juego.
Pero como después de eso no hay mucho contenido faltante, te aconsejo que mejor esperes a la próxima actualización, para que sientas que valió la pena.
The only way to avoid this error is to start a new game.
But, since there is not much content left after that, I advise you to wait for the next update, so you will feel it was worth it.

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Hey El-Tanque, this is probably going to sound odd, but um, is the MC's sprite suppose to be able to cross 14-15 in under a sec when dash is on?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hey El-Tanque, this is probably going to sound odd, but um, is the MC's sprite suppose to be able to cross 14-15 in under a sec when dash is on?
Ok, that's weird, hahaha, you mean 14-15 squares of screen I guess, in one second? no, impossible, I think there's a problem of some kind.
frames.jpg

4.90 star(s) 19 Votes