Summer Boy

Mar 22, 2020
That's something I've been thinking about, I'm going to look for a plugin that allows you to do it, I'm sure there must be many, it's just a matter of finding a free one... :LOL:

Edit: By the way, I like your fan signatures, both of them.:cool:
Forget what i just said, bro. By playing other RPGM games, i noticed the load option is not a feature of the software :)

Reactions: El Tanque

CherryMcdoa12

May 25, 2021
Thank you, I was not aware of that loop bug.
The system of clues in the computer seems the most appropriate, Thank you Alfius, for the advice, I'm glad you like the game, the idea with this is to improve the game, for you to enjoy it more.:giggle:
I got question after I ask Samantha about helping her shop at the mini market do I go home or do I just go somewhere else because I'm and don't know what to do

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I got question after I ask Samantha about helping her shop at the mini market do I go home or do I just go somewhere else because I'm and don't know what to do
What happened is that maybe you left out the part where Sam tells you where you have to go, she says she has to go to the mini-market and to buy vegetables and fruits at Abigail's farm.
ComprasSam.jpg
If you don't read, it will be more difficult to advance in the game, won't it?;)

Reactions: yrban7477

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Guys, in a few days, I will upload a bug fix, for all the problems that you have reported, and others that I found on the way, playing a new game. Like a problem with the guide book showing clues before the time.
Unfortunately the error with the fishing minigame can only be fixed by starting a new game.
(Thanks to my friend Alfius for the test).:cool:
Some scenes and dialogues have been modified a bit.
MomMinimarket1.png CamilaSex2a_animated_2_30.png
For example: Sam shopping at the Minimarket. And that scene with Camila, now has one more animation.;)
By the way I'm also working on Veronica's scene in the sea lesson, since that content should have been in this update. So when I finish it I'll upload the bug fix.:p

NarutoNHR

Dec 11, 2018
Guys, in a few days, I will upload a bug fix, for all the problems that you have reported, and others that I found on the way, playing a new game. Like a problem with the guide book showing clues before the time.
Unfortunately the error with the fishing minigame can only be fixed by starting a new game.
(Thanks to my friend Alfius for the test).:cool:
Some scenes and dialogues have been modified a bit.
View attachment 1253606 View attachment 1253613
For example: Sam shopping at the Minimarket. And that scene with Camila, now has one more animation.;)
By the way I'm also working on Veronica's scene in the sea lesson, since that content should have been in this update. So when I finish it I'll upload the bug fix.:p
Sounds great. Though I haven't played the new update yet because I'm waiting for someone to give me a save file from the last update.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I don't know if I'm just stupid, but how do you talk to Keala at the beach?
You can only do it, when she's down the lifeguard tower, at sunset.
But for the moment there is no content for this character, just a small talk.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
How do you start the swimming lessons with Veronica?
After you have talked to the mayor (Luci's mom), Veronica has always liked you, but after talking to the mayor, she feels she must step up, so as not to lose ground. ;)
However, I advise you to wait for the bugfix.

joakimbr

Feb 1, 2021
After talking with the girls at the party on the tiger island I am stuck and I can't even move at all I even resaved and tried again and nothing worked

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
After talking with the girls at the party on the tiger island I am stuck and I can't even move at all I even resaved and tried again and nothing worked
For that problem I already posted a solution, search a few pages back. :)

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Btw El Tanque I really enjoyed playing the game, Im not a fan playing these type of games (RPG), nor sex games. To be honest, this was the first sex game I ever played, and I really liked it, not because of the sex scenes, but for the story and art. I really don't know where you got inspiration from or copied from, but I have to say that it was pretty interesting (somebody should make a movie about this XD) I literally spend 5 days playing 3 hours a day, untill I finished it.

I cant wait for more update, I think Ill have to wait idk 5 more years till you finish the whole game to play it all? just saying cause its been since 2018 haha but hey, good thing that I barely discovered this game like a week ago and enjoyed it.

To bad that I already finished it, but keep up the good work! Saludos desde México hermano!

BTW anyone who recommend me other games like this? while I wait for the next update haha
If you like fantasy type games, try these two:-
Plenty of sex in them, but also very engaging game play.
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-struggle-with-sin-v0-3-8-5c-chyos.32136/
https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v2-33-tinkerer.1717/

sonic

Apr 29, 2017
If you like fantasy type games, try these two:-
Plenty of sex in them, but also very engaging game play.
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-struggle-with-sin-v0-3-8-5c-chyos.32136/
https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v2-33-tinkerer.1717/
Btw El Tanque I really enjoyed playing the game, Im not a fan playing these type of games (RPG), nor sex games. To be honest, this was the first sex game I ever played, and I really liked it, not because of the sex scenes, but for the story and art. I really don't know where you got inspiration from or copied from, but I have to say that it was pretty interesting (somebody should make a movie about this XD) I literally spend 5 days playing 3 hours a day, untill I finished it.

I cant wait for more update, I think Ill have to wait idk 5 more years till you finish the whole game to play it all? just saying cause its been since 2018 haha but hey, good thing that I barely discovered this game like a week ago and enjoyed it.

To bad that I already finished it, but keep up the good work! Saludos desde México hermano!

BTW anyone who recommend me other games like this? while I wait for the next update haha
https://f95zone.to/threads/what-a-legend-v0-4-01-magicnuts.51349/ is another really good hand drawn one

Reactions: Alfius

megafor1807

Jun 26, 2021
[QUOTE = "El Tanque, postagem: 6055038, membro: 137540"]
Não seja um extremista, é difícil, mas não impossível, é mais sobre como encontrar o truque para fazer isso.
[/CITAR]

e também não tenho ideia de como jogar essa parte, fiquei preso nela e não consigo sair.

4.90 star(s) 19 Votes