Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Hey guys, I want to hear your feedback please. :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You need to pickup all the branches on the island. So keep on searching till there are non left.
That's what I mean. It would be helpful to know how many I need and how many I have. If MC said that I need twenty and the menu said I have eight, that would be better than me running back to the fire site every time I find another bundle.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
A

That's what I mean. It would be helpful to know how many I need and how many I have. If MC said that I need twenty and the menu said I have eight, that would be better than me running back to the fire site every time I find another bundle.
You need them ALL, ALL the branches and ALL the stones.:WutFace: Searches everywhere until there is nothing left... Gosh, I'm getting old.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Guys, I think that for my own mental health, from now on I will keep making the game, because it entertains me, but I will limit myself to share it here, and that will be it.
If there are problems or bugs, (Which I am sure there will be) I will solve them... eventually.
It's really tiring trying to deal with all the problems that appear, since it's a team of one, no testers or anything, or any other type of assistance.
I wish you luck and will be until the next update, if you are still interested in the game, of course.:giggle:

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
A

You need them ALL, ALL the branches and ALL the stones.:WutFace: Searches everywhere until there is nothing left... Gosh, I'm getting old.
Yes, but, like I said, if I knew I had three more to go it is more useful than if I was wondering how many are left. Ten? Fifteen?

Guys, I think that for my own mental health, from now on I will keep making the game, because it entertains me, but I will limit myself to share it here, and that will be it.
If there are problems or bugs, (Which I am sure there will be) I will solve them... eventually.
It's really tiring trying to deal with all the problems that appear, since it's a team of one, no testers or anything, or any other type of assistance.
I wish you luck and will be until the next update, if you are still interested in the game, of course.:giggle:
I'm glad you're continuing. :)

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Don't stress too much.

We all love the game. That's why people critique it. I guess it's the downside of getting more popular.

I think it will help a lot if someone writes a WT. (Like someone did for version 0.8)
The upside of a growing community is that at some stage, a hero writing a WT will come from the community ;)

My advice: Read comments, ignore the trolls, take note of valid comments. Keep them in your log and fix them at your own leisure … eventually :)

Some posters will be impatient, but just ignore them. I would rather you work on this at your own pace and enjoyment then you feeling forced and pressure to keep working on the project.

Good luck and enjoy!! (And relax!!!)

Sinner30700

Aug 28, 2018
1622201337556.png
i am behind that street light
i get stuck there when i finish the helicopter quest and went back when redhead says to call cousin i went and called and next thing i am here stuck plshelp

Summer Boy

Mar 22, 2020
I went to the Southern beach in the morning and I couldn't find Veronica sunbathing. I couldn't even do the path told in the walkthroug, down, right, down? Am I doing anything wrong, maybe I went to the wrong place? Could somebody help me?

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
i have bug by veronica second automatically does swimming training can move me net
The Veronica quest is bugged.

That's a known bug. Will probably be sorted out in the next release.

If you look a couple of pages back, you will find the explanation on this one.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I went to the Southern beach in the morning and I couldn't find Veronica sunbathing. I couldn't even do the path told in the walkthroug, down, right, down? Am I doing anything wrong, maybe I went to the wrong place? Could somebody help me?
The Veronica quest is bugged in this version. Will probably be sorted out in next release.

Josumez69

May 29, 2021
Is there another guide, v0.1 I think? I thought I finished the game by finishing what the guide said, but I think theres more story going on. Right now im on the yacht club part (story with lili). I was wondering if theres another guide about this?

4.90 star(s) 19 Votes