El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hi this package contains the necessary files, to enhance the beach date with Samantha, I felt something was missing.
-Unzip the file, and put its two folders, in the Paradise Beach V0.09 folder.
-Rewrite when asked. :)

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
Hi this package contains the necessary files, to enhance the beach date with Samantha, I felt something was missing.
-Unzip the file, and put its two folders, in the Paradise Beach V0.09 folder.
-Rewrite when asked. :)
Mega
Yes !

Now I have an excuse to revisit that scene , AGAIN ! D :

• Haha
Reactions: El Tanque

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Oh finally! Long story short(er), I managed to play the game again. I saved at the end of the last update and I couldn't progress from there. That's the part that's the end and you get thanks for playing and all that. In this version we get to keep playing.

My other save was the combat area during the trip with the foursome. I thought I had to shoot people, but I needed to punch.

Found two bugs:

1) If you eat dinner, after you start screwing Lilli again, the girls invite you to watch a movie and they wait for you on the couch. If you go to sleep instead, they'll still be there in the morning. Waiting for you. Forever.

2) During the sea swim lesson with Veronica (?) the character portraits display over the scene. Looking through the images, I found an image of the MC's dick rubbing against her. Is this supposed to display here, or is that for later?

As for the Christmas special... I didn't care for it as much as the Halloween one. To me it felt rushed and the epilogue where Frost comes and visits the girls seems out of place with how their relationships are characterized.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Oh finally! Long story short(er), I managed to play the game again. I saved at the end of the last update and I couldn't progress from there. That's the part that's the end and you get thanks for playing and all that. In this version we get to keep playing.

My other save was the combat area during the trip with the foursome. I thought I had to shoot people, but I needed to punch.

Found two bugs:

1) If you eat dinner, after you start screwing Lilli again, the girls invite you to watch a movie and they wait for you on the couch. If you go to sleep instead, they'll still be there in the morning. Waiting for you. Forever.

2) During the sea swim lesson with Veronica (?) the character portraits display over the scene. Looking through the images, I found an image of the MC's dick rubbing against her. Is this supposed to display here, or is that for later?

As for the Christmas special... I didn't care for it as much as the Halloween one. To me it felt rushed and the epilogue where Frost comes and visits the girls seems out of place with how their relationships are characterized.
Thank you for your comment about the Christmas event, is actually the only one about my request, I appreciate your frankness.(y) (Pretty sad, isn't it?)
And it's a pity, however... I was wondering why there were no more comments about the event, I think that's the answer. :( :cautious: Not knowing what you guys really think, doesn't give me much encouragement, I think I'll take a break for now.:)

Last edited:

ziur

Dec 14, 2017
Thank you for your comment about the Christmas event, is actually the only one about my request, I appreciate your frankness.(y) (Pretty sad, isn't it?)
And it's a pity, however... I was wondering why there were no more comments about the event, I think that's the answer. :( :cautious: Not knowing what you guys really think, doesn't give me much encouragement, I think I'll take a break for now.:)
Para ser honesto, siento que el evento de christmas fue como "meh" porque pienso igual que el único comentario hecho hasta ahora sobre eso, siento que fue apurado, también que en lo personal siento que ya hay bastantes escenas con Lily, y en lo personal, estoy ansiando escenas con las demás chicas jaja.

Como comentario general por la actualización, tal vez porque esperaba más contenido es que no me llamó tanto la atención, o tal vez es porque esperaba ver más contenido con diferentes chicas aún, pero en lo general, la escena con Samantha estuvo buena, e igual las escenas con las primas, como dije anteriormente, tal vez es por algo más de lo que yo esperaba, que era un poco más de contenido, pero bueno, igual se entiende que no recibe ningún pago monetario y etc por esto, así que es entendible que usted lo lleve al ritmo que quiera.

Y ya para concluir, sigue siendo un gran juego para mi, y aún me genera gran expectativa para las próximas actualizaciones. :)

waseem3

Oct 28, 2020
Hi El Tanque first of all love your work man n sorry for late reply :(
About the Christmas event it was something unique and different from your style (i really enjoyed it tbh).
Please dont get demotivated r discourage for the lesser interactions (there are many people like me who don't know to write reviews n all :ROFLMAO:)
Enjoy your break,
patiently waiting for new spoilers n updates :)

• Red Heart

TELEFANT

Jun 6, 2019
Hello Mauricio!

Sorry, havent had time to play the newest update until now, and I just did it. I like the new stuff a lot - especially the Date with Samanta <3 (the picture you take of her should be added to the gallery in the Players pc).

The christmas special was nice too,just hoped for some more sex scenes - but seems like you put a lot of work into that.
(Btw., it doesnt make a difference if you choose a trap or the right entrance in the end, does it?)

Sad to hear, that you will take a break - but do whatever you think is best for you!

Stay safe, and wash your penis before Oral sex ;)

• Haha

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hello Mauricio!

Sorry, havent had time to play the newest update until now, and I just did it. I like the new stuff a lot - especially the Date with Samanta <3 (the picture you take of her should be added to the gallery in the Players pc).

The christmas special was nice too,just hoped for some more sex scenes - but seems like you put a lot of work into that.
(Btw., it doesnt make a difference if you choose a trap or the right entrance in the end, does it?)

Sad to hear, that you will take a break - but do whatever you think is best for you!

Stay safe, and wash your penis before Oral sex ;)
Thank you for your comment, I really invested a lot of time in that event, maybe too much.
-No, in one you fall straight into the trap, in the other Crystal captures you.
-Yes, the photo will be saved in the PC, but I think if you couldn't see it there, it's because of the way the game handles the switches.

4.90 star(s) 19 Votes