VN Ren'Py Abandoned Paradise Falls [Ep. 2] [Magnitude]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
I really like Episode 1. Yes, the ending was surprising, but in good way. :) Models are nice and renders are great. Writing is also good. I will definitely check out the next episodes.

@Magnitude How many episodes have you planned to release?

Reactions: Magnitude

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
The quality (renders, amount of content) of this game is definitely worth to support this guys and i will in the future. But first i want to see how we can handle the two boyfriends of the girls...

Magnitude

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I really like Episode 1. Yes, the ending was surprising, but in good way. :) Models are nice and renders are great. Writing is also good. I will definitely check out the next episodes.

@Magnitude How many episodes have you planned to release?
We have layouts for the first six episodes but haven´t planned how many the game will ultimately have. We are going for a realistic and believeable approach which is why it would need quite a bit more to be considered finished. We´re glad that you liked the first episode! :)

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Help me the incest patch did not change the mom's name amy into ''Mom''.
Didn't download the patch, but you could unpack it and find the instance where the name Amy is defined and change it to 'Mom'

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
In one of the '.rpy' files all the characters are defined at somepoint. It will say something like '
define a = Character("Amy").' From that file you can change the names of all the characters if you like.

wrong

Jun 24, 2017
We just wanted to say that we are amazed by the huge amount of feedback we got from all of you! We never would have guessed that the game would make such a huge impact! It's really really breathtaking to see that you guys like so much what we love doing! I know, I know, dev blabla... but we really wanted to get this out to you! Thanks a lot for this experience! ;)
why the incest patch not work, the mother still be called by her name , not Mom
do the patch really do some change at all ?

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
why the incest patch not work, the mother still be called by her name , not Mom
do the patch really do some change at all ?
It does, worked just fine for me. If you want another fix this exact topic was discussed 3 or 4 post above yours, go search!

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Pretty good start. Very high renders quality with good attention to details (i'm too loving all this food). Characters infos and calendar is a nice touch, also liked slick UI. Hot models (especially love mom and cute Lilly, and of course that mysterious woman is certainly mysterious). Don't think there is much to say about the story yet, it's fairly standard and short. We will see how this situation with sisters' boyfriends goes, not too sure if i like this. As i usually prefer something more interesting than fighting with brute like Tommy. He does seem rather simple, even with Lana's obsession. Final voyeur scene was nice, if maybe too quick in the story. Appreciate the cliffhanger anyway. As for the game overs, i like the games where you need to think a little about your choices.

Vzxdsfas

Jul 17, 2017
Really like the game overall, but lana right now is just annoying(too basic, seems everything that happens with is obvious) the conversations with her didnt flow well for me.Wish there will be more focus on mom and lilly and she stays as one of those "extras".

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes