VN Ren'Py Abandoned Paradise Falls [Ep. 2] [Magnitude]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
We have released a statement on Patreon, here´s the transcript! :)
Thanks for info, good to know. I'm more sure now that i'm gonna hopefully enjoying this. I have no problem with other males being in game if they adding something interesting to the story, like you said. It is very much realistic. My only concern was "if it's can lead us to something like cuckold or not". Though, i already suspected that Tommy won't be a problem.

Reactions: Magnitude

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Nice game, I'll keep my eye on this.

As for Tommy, I... well, I'm not gonna say I like him, but I uh... appreciate (?) his presence. Having a male competitor will make things interesting. I can understand why people do not like things like this, so I also understand why you have to move his "departure" up the timeline. I don't think this will be a big problem, however, since he could be considered a "tutorial", to show the people playing "this is a rival, this is how a rival is removed. You'll encounter other rivals along the way later, so get rid of them".

Jun 16, 2018
So if I become a 1 dollar patreon I don't even get the game?You say your team wants to put out 2 updates every month, you just need 7500 to do that? Seems a lot to ask when you have a bsic daz incest plotline we've seen before

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
So if I become a 1 dollar patreon I don't even get the game?You say your team wants to put out 2 updates every month, you just need 7500 to do that? Seems a lot to ask when you have a bsic daz incest plotline we've seen before
I have seen more dev's on patreon only giving news updates in the 1-5 dollar/euro segment and others give access to the game in the 5-10 dollar/euro range (higher tier usually have a few days access before the rest) so its not that unusual. Not trying to diss you or anything but if you don't like it why make a fuzz? Just don't donate then (speak with your wallet) and just wait the two months or go play something else XD

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
It just seems greedy. So if I pay $12 per year for a game, I just get news about it? Lol. Sign me up!
For some dev's this is their passion and they put a lot of their free time in creating these games (coding and rendering takes a lot of time). So as a incentive for fans to help support them with more money they just put the better rewards in a higher tier. Not that hard to understand from a economic perspective. You as a paying customer/supporter/patron just got to ask yourself if you are willing to pay that much. And like I said every dev decide how they sort these tiers and with what rewards some do it better then others I wont disagree on that.

PS. I don't think most ppl will pay 1 euro/dollar for 12 months just to get info. I suspect they do it either to support the dev while they wait to get the game on a forum like this. Or they donate it for one month just to get a update once in a while. Don't forget you are investing your money in the developer(s) you are not actually buying a product. That's kinda what a patron is he invests his money into a person similar to a investor. A lot of ppl that use patreon can't seem to understand this.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
I must say a good game with a good start and lovely renders. Like the mom a lot. Looking forward for the next update. Good luck @Magnitude for the future..

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes