VN Ren'Py Abandoned Paradise Falls [Ep. 2] [Magnitude]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
can you consider some kind of option to make the girls not taking anymore BF or males, kind of a vanilla option for the users that dont like to have more males in the game¿? i dont like seeing voyeur content of potentials love interest of the mc having affairs or love with others male npcs wether this is a fetish or not . After Reading your post it kinds of give me the idea that we will kind of see the girls with someone and that certainly is not something i like in games.

edit: will make it more clear so you can understand,

what some people like in a game is to start fresh with the girls, if those girls have or did have sex or some kind of relationship in the game it ruins our platonic love for those girls, is kind of being filthy seconds
So your want all the females in the game go be virgins?
There are no tags för ntr or cheating in this game so I don't understand this post

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
So your want all the females in the game go be virgins?
There are no tags för ntr or cheating in this game so I don't understand this post
read the post carefully before you go making assumptions please

what im asking is for me to have a option to not see the girls having affairs or love with others, maybe that wont ever be in the game but as i did understand his comment i want to be sure. ntr or cheating is after the mc is in a relationship, but i dont even want to see that kind of content before the mc is in a relationship, do you understand now? ;)

Reactions: ftyhnbg

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
you guessed well, is not for me ;)
maybe in a future if the dev consider that option i will , for now it doenst suit my palate:closedeyesmile:
did u play the updated version, where the sex with hubby is optional?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
did u play the updated version, where the sex with hubby is optional?
i did and is precisely what i dont like in games, for example amy having an affair with that shane guy..... etc
it may be true that the option to see that content is optional, but is still in the game ( you see him groping her etc)
this is not a game that i will play, i like games more vanilla or where they dont throw in my face that kind of content.
as they say " to each their own" ;)

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
i did and is precisely what i dont like in games, for example amy having an affair with that shane guy..... etc
it may be true that the option to see that content is optional, but is still in the game ( you see him groping her etc)
this is not a game that i will play, i like games more vanilla or where they dont throw in my face that kind of content.
as they say " to each their own" ;)
ok i see your point and i can understand that

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I'm just thinking about creative ways to get rid of Tommy & Shane...

The "online boyfriend/musician" doesn't seem like a nuisance yet, because unless The MC actually meets that "online boyfriend" in real life, there's not much information to make you think that he's a douche.

Reactions: Magnitude

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
There's some things that I dont understand/ I dont like.
1- If the episodes are separated our elections dont matter?
2- I dont like to control other characters, if you include NTR do it but not like that
3- In the parents' scene, the mother thinks "i want to have children of my own" is an error of the incest patch or have I missed something?
4- Im not a NTR fan either so i hope you can get rid of some males soon

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hi,
i make 2 incest patches for the 2 episodes.The first is for episode 1 because the patch from the op doesn´t work for me.And second is for Episode 2 where basicly the patch from op works but i have modified that when Amy and Sam talks there is written Mom and Dad. is the link for episode 1.And is the link for episdode 2.Install guide is in the files

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 122254
Overview:

In Paradise Falls you play as Connor, a young man who struggles finding his place in life. He left his home after graduating from University and moved to the big city to make a living. His two flatmates, Lilly and Lana and his landlords(wink wink, hi Alexx) support him as much as they can but now the time has come for him to finally get a job and start living a life on his own. To experience the beginning of his journey play Episode1 for free!​

Updated: 09/Jul/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 1.1 Episode 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
- - - - - -

Magnitude

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Hey! I see our game made it here!

We just hoped it would be on the front page again after the update for obvious reasons... I guess it won't?

Magnitude

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Is there a walkthrough ?
So far we don't think there is a need for a walkthrough. Once we get to that point we will make one. ;-)

can you consider some kind of option to make the girls not taking anymore BF or males, kind of a vanilla option for the users that dont like to have more males in the game¿? i dont like seeing voyeur content of potentials love interest of the mc having affairs or love with others male npcs wether this is a fetish or not . After Reading your post it kinds of give me the idea that we will kind of see the girls with someone and that certainly is not something i like in games.

edit: will make it more clear so you can understand,

what some people like in a game is to start fresh with the girls, if those girls have or did have sex or some kind of relationship in the game it ruins our platonic love for those girls, is kind of being filthy seconds
Right now this is hard to consider mainly because it would not be very authentic. All the girls would have to be singles and never have sexual thoughts except for MC. Nah...
The best tip I could give you is to just wait and see if the game develops in a way that suits you better. In a couple of episodes things will surely be clearer. I just won't spoil that now. ;-)

There's some things that I dont understand/ I dont like.
1- If the episodes are separated our elections dont matter?
2- I dont like to control other characters, if you include NTR do it but not like that
3- In the parents' scene, the mother thinks "i want to have children of my own" is an error of the incest patch or have I missed something?
4- Im not a NTR fan either so i hope you can get rid of some males soon
1: Yes they matter. Renetta was so kind and quoted a post from our Patreon where we explained just that. It is a couple of posts before yours in this forum here.
2: Hmm... That is unfortunate. We thought it was a nice touch but ofc it can't be for everyone.
3: Yes, that is a mistake. Sorry... Is that worth a Version 1.2?
4: There is no NTR in our game. (Again, Renetta's post) ;-)

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Hey! I see our game made it here!

We just hoped it would be on the front page again after the update for obvious reasons... I guess it won't?
Its in the latest updates section tab at the top of the main page(and at the alternate one at the bottom of the forum list.)

Obviously it isn't at tip top since some games have been updated since this one, but yeah people who are just looking for newest updates will see it.

Magnitude

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Its in the latest updates section tab at the top of the main page(and at the alternate one at the bottom of the forum list.)

Obviously it isn't at tip top since some games have been updated since this one, but yeah people who are just looking for newest updates will see it.
Ah, I see! Thank you ;-)

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes