VN Ren'Py Abandoned Paradise Falls [Ep. 2] [Magnitude]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Magnitude

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
For some dev's this is their passion and they put a lot of their free time in creating these games (coding and rendering takes a lot of time).
So much this! :)

I still don't understand, but I guess noone has to pay on patreon.
The 7.5k are by far not what we get. You can estimate that the creators get roughly 80 - 85% and then there's taxes from that amount etc.
It is really not paying $1 monthly for info or $5 for the game but rather supporting us with whatever you consider reasonable. If you wait for the game to show up here that's totally fine, as long as you play it! :)

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
So much this! :)
I am junior front-end programmer myself so I know when getting to know a new coding language or experimenting when trying to create something new can take lots of time. Finding and fixing bugs can also be very time consuming. But I like what your doing with this game and I will keep an eye on it :D

Reactions: Magnitude

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Is this still a thing? Either Patreon is wonky (as the link does not show anything) or it doesn't exist anymore...

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Great news! And some info!
Jul 6 at 6:14am
Episode 2 is coming either tomorrow or the day after, depending on your time zone and how fast our testers are able to give us feedback ;-)

Starting from Episode 2 we will have persistence in our game! Since Episode 1 was fairly linear as it was the introduction, there was no need for persistence. But now there is! Many things in Episode 2 will be saved in hidden variables so that Episode 3 will automatically proceed with the path you went. You don't have to copy or keep anything from each particular episode, so feel free to free up the hard drive space once you've played the update.

There is a folder you shouldn't delete, of course, but that one is so hidden that I won't even bother to start explaining. The vast majority of you won't delete that.

Another important note is that, should you for some reason not have played all the Episodes in order or have deleted that hidden folder, our game will automatically choose a path for you. Should you notice that it does this for another reason, please let us know here on Patreon or on our Discord. We could definitely help you out ;-)

And for the ones of you who like scrolling back and going through all the options (like we do) then keep in mind: The last path you go through the game from start to finish will be saved for the next episode. So play you're desirable path at last!

Cheers, Alex and Steve

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
We have released a statement on Patreon, here´s the transcript! :)

Our opinion regarding the most common issue with the game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can you consider some kind of option to make the girls not taking anymore BF or males, kind of a vanilla option for the users that dont like to have more males in the game¿? i dont like seeing voyeur content of potentials love interest of the mc having affairs or love with others male npcs wether this is a fetish or not . After Reading your post it kinds of give me the idea that we will kind of see the girls with someone and that certainly is not something i like in games.

edit: will make it more clear so you can understand,

what some people like in a game is to start fresh with the girls, if those girls have or did have sex or some kind of relationship in the game it ruins our platonic love for those girls, is kind of being filthy seconds

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes