nationfa

Jun 1, 2020
I just started playing yesterday I downloaded ver 0.7.1 I have now just downloaded 0.8 beta I can't see any saves in my 0.7.1 saves folder although there are saves that work when I launch 0.7.1 and they aren't available when I launch 0.8. What has happened and where are the saves located?

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
I just started playing yesterday I downloaded ver 0.7.1 I have now just downloaded 0.8 beta I can't see any saves in my 0.7.1 saves folder although there are saves that work when I launch 0.7.1 and they aren't available when I launch 0.8. What has happened and where are the saves located?
They're in a folder aptly named "saves" inside the main game folder. Just copy the folder inside the 0.8 folder and you should be fine.

Mar 29, 2018
In your main folder there should be saves folder. Copy that content to the save folder of the 0.8 version.

KVMSwitch

Aug 9, 2016
After downloading the latest version, double clicking on the exe file leads to absolutely nothing. I know in the readme file it says "for first run it might take a while" but probably not 10 minutes on a 12core i7 CPU and 32GB RAM machine right?

Edit: Alright seems like a different problem. I reextracted the archive, ran it, it worked, then tried to copy my saved file from previous version and it just went null again. Sharing my save file for any case. GRasputin time to debug! :p

When I was upgrading to a new pc, I only copied the sole .sav file. Is that the problem? Should I have taken the entire folder? :/

Last edited:

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
3950x
After downloading the latest version, double clicking on the exe file leads to absolutely nothing. I know in the readme file it says "for first run it might take a while" but probably not 10 minutes on a 12core i7 CPU and 32GB RAM machine right?
you need the R9 3950x 32 cores with 128gb ram lol

• Haha
Reactions: KVMSwitch

Pida

Mar 3, 2018
I created a cheat for this game (memory doesn't go below 90), if anybody wants.

Just add
Bash:
-javaagent:pf-cheat-1.0.jar
to the command line and the cheat should work. Tried it with 0.7.00 and should work with the new version but I'll test it later.

EDIT: it works with 0.8.01 Beta

Last edited:

nationfa

Jun 1, 2020
In your main folder there should be saves folder. Copy that content to the save folder of the 0.8 version.
Ive looked in the folder but there isn't any save files in there. Im having other issues with no matter what options I select I cant progress with Jane or Avery...

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017

Edit: Alright seems like a different problem. I reextracted the archive, ran it, it worked, then tried to copy my saved file from previous version and it just went null again. Sharing my save file for any case. GRasputin time to debug! :p

When I was upgrading to a new pc, I only copied the sole .sav file. Is that the problem? Should I have taken the entire folder? :/
Did you change monitor or desktop resolution since playing last? Looks like you played on a 4k resolution earlier and then switched down. This is the first line in your save:
#ConfigInfo#false#1912#-8#1936#1096#
The game loads the config info from the latest save file and loading it from this save means it will start at x:1912, y:-8, with size 1936x1096.
On my 1920x1080 screen that is outside the view (The math says it should still be slightly visible, but that isn't the case on my monitor at least).
I've modded your save file to start at 0,0.

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes