Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
I've downloaded the v0.08.01 patch and I'm still stuck with Kyra at 90%, with the event in the Living Room at night green, can anyone help me?
And Doctor Angela is still at 98% too.
Here is my save:

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I've downloaded the v0.08.01 patch and I'm still stuck with Kyra at 90%, with the event in the Living Room at night green, can anyone help me?
And Doctor Angela is still at 98% too.
Here is my save:
You haven't done everything you can in Kyra's night event. Maybe I should make it clearer, but it is mentioned in the text that "you think it would be a good idea to try something you haven't tried before". There are three ways to end the event.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
You haven't done everything you can in Kyra's night event. Maybe I should make it clearer, but it is mentioned in the text that "you think it would be a good idea to try something you haven't tried before". There are three ways to end the event.
Got It! Thanks!

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Many thanks. Is it possible to get the update patch hosted on Mega? Pixeldrain is painfully slow in comparison.
It's hard to know which site is the best to use. It probably changes over time as well. I get 5-6MB/s now when trying pixeldrain.
I don't want to use Mega for the patch since I use that one for the full version. If people can't DL from Mega for some reason, they might be able to go for the patch (if they have v0.7 or later), and vice versa.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Can anyone make a compressed version for this game? i have been waiting too long to try this game. I am unable to download the game because i have data limit for each day about. Just saying if anybody could help. Thanks

Worldy

Dec 25, 2019
I'm having problems running the game on windows 10 64bit, I'm unable to load any saves, every time I try the game just shuts down. I have tried disabling full-screen optimisation, changing my monitor's refresh rate from 75 to 60 to 59 and to 50, no change, I have also tried running the game in windows 8 compatibility mode, and still nothing. Any thoughts on what could be the problem?

KVMSwitch

Aug 9, 2016
I'm having problems running the game on windows 10 64bit, I'm unable to load any saves, every time I try the game just shuts down. I have tried disabling full-screen optimisation, changing my monitor's refresh rate from 75 to 60 to 59 and to 50, no change, I have also tried running the game in windows 8 compatibility mode, and still nothing. Any thoughts on what could be the problem?
Check this reply of GRasputin:
https://f95zone.to/threads/paradise-found-v0-8-01-grasputin.37176/post-4188271

KVMSwitch

Aug 9, 2016
Check my save files and everything is fine there, the issue is every time I try to open the load or save menu the game just shuts down, no error, no nothing :/
Aha then GRasputin is your guy.

Also, just finished the new update and I must say people starting this game right now are SO FUCKING LUCKY. I'd love to lose my entire memory about this game so I can enjoy this masterpiece from scratch.

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
Can anyone make a compressed version for this game? i have been waiting too long to try this game. I am unable to download the game because i have data limit for each day about. Just saying if anybody could help. Thanks
Easy way of doing this.... Just get yourself a free VPN and you can download the rest. Or just download the mega app.

KingCalad

Aug 29, 2017
all videos are black screen, used to work until this version.
windows 10 x64

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit :

I've fixed it. not sure what exactly fixed it, but I've fixed it.

here's what I've done

Reinstalled K-lite codecs
Installed Windows media player (My version of windows doesn't have it by default)
installed windows media player codec pack
changed default app for mp4/mp4g in windows from MPC-HC to VLC media player

then reboot.
tada.

could be any or all of those steps. I think it might just be the default apps personally

Last edited:

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I think my game might be bugged. I'm basically stuck on trying to push anything past Kyra and the pincher scene. It mentions I have to slip her a pill to make something happen further, but it never gives me an opportunity to do so. The only green-colored events I get is talking with Kylie in the living room, but that doesn't do anything either, and the weekend events with Kylie.

The other percentages aren't budging no matter what.

Should I just start all over again?
If you are playing v0.8.00, you need to update to v0.8.01.
If you are already playing v0.8.01, send me/attach the save file and I'll take a look.

Edwok

Feb 12, 2019
Yeah, I just looked back a couple pages and found the post that said this was due to a bug. That's why I deleted the post in question, to not cause confusion. Didn't expect such a quick reply.

Reactions: Alcahest

wait_watcher

Mar 8, 2018
Awesome job with the updating tool! Did you work on it or was it a premade one? Just wanted to point out that it could appear as an update successful result while failing due to not enough space so you may want to escape that error too. Just a heads up for everyone patcher require about 6 gigs of free space to work.

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes