Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
147 days into this game now none of the videos will play. Did I just waste an entire afternoon?

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
147 days into this game now none of the videos will play. Did I just waste an entire afternoon?
If you mean that the videos worked at first but then stopped working, then quitting the game and reloading will probably fix it.

Arnel

Aug 13, 2017
i'm so exciting, game awesome. I hope the Jane line will be good as is being. This line just best! and his relationship with her in optimum speed. Hope you proceed)
I tell about that game a couple friends. Maybe hi has come your patrons soon)

Reactions: Alcahest

Qayyas

Aug 5, 2018
32 bit version is not working, i downloaded and pasted all the files and its still showing version 4.02.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
32 bit version is not working, i downloaded and pasted all the files and its still showing version 4.02.
You need to download v0.5 64-bit and add the 32-bit files to it. I will remove v0.4 from OP since it serves no purpose now.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Anyone has a new 100% save cause the one that is linked in the OP is outdated af and i just managed to kill mine at somewhat 94% by tempering with some stats...... If not i think i didn't miss much but its a shame this game goes so slowly.

Still i like it alot :)

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Good, special game so far!

Maybe the Dev can add here different colours, so it could be better to differentiate, who is speaking:

Anmerkung 2020-05-18 022605.png

Tort

Feb 25, 2018
ok one thing that I get slightly bugged by... put the effort into getting all the way to the end of the current content... and then there are less scenes...

First time i encountered this iirc was because the content ended in a state where nearly all the girls were realing from guilt from their actions from a pill...

Admittedly the reason this was so frustrating that first time is because in that particular version the memory system didn't work if you had renamed the girls (which I do)... so yes I can at least repeat some of what I like to see with memories now...

I guess it's kinda cliffhanger and leaves people wanting the next update, but it feels a little anti-climatic...

(this is just a ramble by me this time...)

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
ok one thing that I get slightly bugged by... put the effort into getting all the way to the end of the current content... and then there are less scenes...

First time i encountered this iirc was because the content ended in a state where nearly all the girls were realing from guilt from their actions from a pill...

Admittedly the reason this was so frustrating that first time is because in that particular version the memory system didn't work if you had renamed the girls (which I do)... so yes I can at least repeat some of what I like to see with memories now...

I guess it's kinda cliffhanger and leaves people wanting the next update, but it feels a little anti-climatic...

(this is just a ramble by me this time...)
I don't end updates like that to create cliffhangers, although that might be a side effect of it.
The reason is to end the update in a way that is easy to continue from, both storywise and codewise. And also to prevent people from replaying events that shouldn't be replayable, like when you give someone a pill, or have a breakthrough with a character, which often is the real "climax" of the update for that character. So I often create small "end-of-update" events for the characters as a quick and easy way to end the update, and also sometimes it makes sense in the story if the characters are regretting their actions as you mentioned.

Reactions: Noambonsky

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
From what I just discovered it should be impossible to get more than 99% completion in v0.5 if you choose to take the clean panties instead of the used panties. It's purely a statistics bug, nothing else. But I don't think anyone has complained about only reaching 99% in v0.5? Now what does that tell us? :D

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes