Tort

Feb 25, 2018
I wonder if as she knows about the game if she'd be willing to do scenes for it :p (just a musing, coz if it were to actually happen it'd probably come with a price-tag we can't afford)

I'm going to attach my current save to see if anyone can tell me if my game is just glitched and not reporting 100%, if I'm doing something wrong or missing something...

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I wonder if as she knows about the game if she'd be willing to do scenes for it :p (just a musing, coz if it were to actually happen it'd probably come with a price-tag we can't afford)
She did do scenes, but not for this game because I didn't think I could make something that would fit in Paradise Found. So I shot scenes that would fit reasonably well with the general idea of my next game (if I ever decide to make that game). And yes, it wasn't cheap.

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
Is there any walkthrough of this game??
Look for characters with a green name. Green means that the story can evolve.
Yellow names mean that you need to unlock another event first (or earn relationship points).

If there is no name in green or yellow, "advance time". The first week (within the game), has little event. You will advance time several times.

Save the game when you use a pill, because in the beginning you can run out of memory health (game over) if you don't recover your "memory healthy" in some scenes. And avoid using 2 pills in women's food/drink in the same week until you understand the mechanics of the game.

At some point, you have to discover the "weaknesses" of the characters. Is not difficult. If you make a mistake, try again a few days later.

If you get stuck in the story at some point, go to the map -> shopping and see if you have anything to buy. Or proceed to the next therapy session.

Last edited:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
How exactly do I save the current game I am playing? There's no menu button to chose from. Then only thing I can click on is the continue spots and when it gives me a choice like to lie or tell the truth. I'd like to continue from where I leave off and not have to restart and rename everyone all the time.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
it is on auto-save so u will continue from where u finished

if u are asking for the sake of tweaking the save (as i did :))- dont bother, no need in that.

Reactions: Henry73au

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
How exactly do I save the current game I am playing? There's no menu button to chose from. Then only thing I can click on is the continue spots and when it gives me a choice like to lie or tell the truth. I'd like to continue from where I leave off and not have to restart and rename everyone all the time.
The menu buttons are in the bottom left corner. They are disabled during events.

Reactions: Henry73au
4.30 star(s) 106 Votes