Tort

Feb 25, 2018
what to do!.
I am stuck with Julia nad Kylie at 90% and 93% all i see is yellow with them and no green.
And i am at 98% done,yes i restart the gam from V0.12.01 so what to do.?
Mvh Herm
If you're playing at normal speed just keep going a few weeks and you'll get a new Julia event at the infirmary I think.

(I can't remember exactly how long it took before it triggered but it was long enough for me to wonder if I'd hit a bug)

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
You need to do the yellow cinema event with Kylie try to sleep with her in the cinema. It will create more options
Thank you for mentioning that bug (having to replay a yellow event). It happens if you choose the bj instead of trying something else with her. I wasn't aware of the bug but it has now been fixed for the next release.

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Man there are like 3-4 answer only on this page about the media pack. You guys really need to start reading before making questions.

ScarletMiracle

Dec 10, 2019
the game shows "this application requires a java runtime environment 12-14 (64-bit)" and linked to the java website. after downloading java it still shows the same message. how do i fix this?

Reactions: RaxeWombat

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
the game shows "this application requires a java runtime environment 12-14 (64-bit)" and linked to the java website. after downloading java it still shows the same message. how do i fix this?
Are you starting the game by running Paradise Found.exe on Windows?

t727

Jan 4, 2018
In addition to what GRasputin wrote.
If you open a command prompt and type: java -version
What does it return?

Thunderhips

Sep 24, 2017
I just finished the current version, what a great game! :love:

GRasputin, I especially love how creative you were with Kyra's content, I was actually intrigued about what was going to happen next. It was a great way to utilize the real actress's different hair colors.

There are some quality-of-life improvements I really wished were in the game, though, like dialogue rollback (or at least dialogue history so we don't miss on anything by clicking too fast) and keyboard dialogue controls, but this all depends on how you did your Java implementation. I also noticed that sometimes the videos would stop working, but saving and restarting the game usually fixed it.

All in all, can't wait for the next update.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I just finished the current version, what a great game! :love:

GRasputin, I especially love how creative you were with Kyra's content, I was actually intrigued about what was going to happen next. It was a great way to utilize the real actress's different hair colors.

There are some quality-of-life improvements I really wished were in the game, though, like dialogue rollback (or at least dialogue history so we don't miss on anything by clicking too fast) and keyboard dialogue controls, but this all depends on how you did your Java implementation. I also noticed that sometimes the videos would stop working, but saving and restarting the game usually fixed it.

All in all, can't wait for the next update.
Thanks. I'm glad that some people can appreciate her story. I understand it can be too much text and too hard to follow for many people. But it's my favorite story in the game and I'm very satisfied (even surprised myself) with how I managed to make it all play out and slowly come together without hardly any forward planning when writing each update -- only knowing the ending. I basically just sat down and continued from the previous update, trying to find a way forward while being consistent with what had happened and leaving possibilites open for future updates. Though if there is something I wish I could have done better, it's the amount of text at the "special sessions". I could probaby cut that text in half and make it all easier to follow if I sat down and redid the whole thing from scratch.

The next update will complete the game, so I won't be doing any changes to the game features unless it's absolutely necessary.

4.40 star(s) 107 Votes