reym118

Dec 30, 2020
I seem to be stuck in the new update, with multiple weeks going by with no green scenes. Nothing to buy at the store. The game seems to be stuck on a checklist I have to complete for Kyra, with the last unchecked box being "whistle the tune to Dom." But whenever I approach Kyra as Dom (and all Kyra scenes are yellow), it says that I shouldn't whistle it now to ruin her good mood. Only non-100% are Kyra and Jane, and I assume Jane's progression is waiting on Kyra. Attached is my save. Thanks for any help. (FYI, if it matters, I downloaded the whole new 0.12 version with new media pack and started a new game)

(btw, never actually post, but this is one of my favorite games on this site. Great job)

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I seem to be stuck in the new update, with multiple weeks going by with no green scenes. Nothing to buy at the store. The game seems to be stuck on a checklist I have to complete for Kyra, with the last unchecked box being "whistle the tune to Dom." But whenever I approach Kyra as Dom (and all Kyra scenes are yellow), it says that I shouldn't whistle it now to ruin her good mood. Only non-100% are Kyra and Jane, and I assume Jane's progression is waiting on Kyra. Attached is my save. Thanks for any help. (FYI, if it matters, I downloaded the whole new 0.12 version with new media pack and started a new game)

(btw, never actually post, but this is one of my favorite games on this site. Great job)
It's a bug in v.12.01. You need the bugfixed v0.12.02 in the OP (then just replace pf.jar in v0.12.01 with pf.jar from v0.12.02). Then read here to fix your save:
https://f95zone.to/threads/paradise-found-v0-12-02-beta-grasputin.37176/post-6170966

Reactions: Henry73au

LLz

Feb 2, 2018

I think part of the issue is with some multiple choice events incorrectly being marked as yellow if you previously picked the choice that doesn't grant any progression. Also don't forget some of the Kyra scenes is in the office (main map)

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I think part of the issue is with some multiple choice events incorrectly being marked as yellow if you previously picked the choice that doesn't grant any progression. Also don't forget some of the Kyra scenes is in the office (main map)
This was a known bug in v0.12.01, like I answered him. But if you have a save with yellow events that should be green, or a way to replicate that, I'm happy to take a look.

Reactions: t727

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
This was a known bug in v0.12.01, like I answered him. But if you have a save with yellow events that should be green, or a way to replicate that, I'm happy to take a look.
I would, but it's sometimes hard to tell when the lack of progression is because of yellow not being green, or because there's a timer involved, along with several events having odd requirements. Though I think there were some events that were also incorrectly marked as green too (notably relationship events that requires manipulation to progress, when you have reached the relationship threshold and is waiting for the monday meeting to increase the manipulation threshold for further progression)

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I would, but it's sometimes hard to tell when the lack of progression is because of yellow not being green, or because there's a timer involved, along with several events having odd requirements. Though I think there were some events that were also incorrectly marked as green too (notably relationship events that requires manipulation to progress, when you have reached the relationship threshold and is waiting for the monday meeting to increase the manipulation threshold for further progression)
There have been a few bugs throughout the history of the game where events became yellow when they shouldn't. I'm not aware of any such bugs still being in the game now though.

Events being green while requiring higher manipulation skill (or any other requirement) to complete is not a bug. Green without a star means the event is started but not completed. Yellow means an event is completed and the next event is waiting for some requirement to be playable.

Last edited:
Reactions: t727 and Henry73au

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
There have been a few bugs throughout the history of the game where events became yellow when they shouldn't. I'm not aware of any such bugs still being in the game now though.

Events being green while requiring higher manipulation skill (or any other requirement) to complete is not a bug. Green without a star means the event is started but not completed. Yellow means an event is completed and the next event is waiting for some requirement to be playable.
Then it's sometimes confusing because oftentimes there are also yellow events that are very similar to their follow up green event (in the same timeslot), just triggered significantly further down the line.

I'd say it's better to standardize and have ALL events that is currently waiting for higher manipulation (and any other requirement) and offers no progress otherwise to be marked yellow, so people don't mistake it for a green event that needs to actually be repeated for further progress.

Also a suggestion: Perhaps have an icon for events that has variable outcomes (in that you can pick between voyuer, assisted masturbation, oral, and sex, leading to different amounts of memory loss and/or restoration, along with different sex scenes)

Last edited:

Genom

Jan 10, 2021
It's my first time playing this game and for the first image everything goes well, when it come to jane i have a little black screen for the the other character too i have followed the read me advice

I'm on windows 64-bits
I have download and install JDK 13
1920 *1080 resolution
turn down antivirus and afterburner
IDK what to do

Last edited:

puffyshirt

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
It's my first time playing this game and for the first image everything goes well, when it come to jane i have a little black screen for the the other character too i have followed the read me advice

I'm on windows 64-bits
1920 *1080 resolution
IDK what to do
You can read the message showing when you start the game. Also the message in blue in the thread start.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017

I'm on windows 64-bits
1920 *1080 resolution
IDK what to do
Did you get one of the media packs from the OP?

Jun 15, 2020
I updated to 12.0x, but the sound is missing, even I turned "Use sound" on.
It worked at 11.xx.
Please, how should I get sound back.

Von Herman

Aug 22, 2017
what to do!.
I am stuck with Julia nad Kylie at 90% and 93% all i see is yellow with them and no green.
And i am at 98% done,yes i restart the gam from V0.12.01 so what to do.?
Mvh Herm

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 106 Votes