ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
i keep getting same events with avery i did drug her but just conversations

i can cain points wihn mom and jolee im folowing the green stars and hearts every time i see em. but im telling you maybe because im doing something wrong 90 percent of what im finding is crap like this.

another week folwing every green i see thats what i get im not saying your wrong cuse im new so it could very well be me just saying i should be progressing more especial if your right.

but its not impatients either to me it feel like solittar when you eventaly run out of cards because you cant put em anywhere.

i know im doing something wrong im just not seeing what
Avery's Relationship -> Manipulation ratio is not 1 -> 1, so you'll advance a point with her the next meeting with Angela (unless you already got that point in screenshot 3). That will create more events/actions for her.

You've also advanced Jane from 7 -> 7 to 9 -> 9, so there will be new events available with her.

Skip ahead using the advance time feature and you will find new green events (some of them have to be played more than once, which is why you sometimes have green events with neither a star NOR a heart).

And I stand by my statement that you are being impatient: Stop trying to advance Kyra until you get an event for her. You aren't there yet (you need to advance another story first). Just because you aren't getting what you want right now, doesn't mean it won't be available at all.

EDIT -
At the start of your save:
1626209476024.png

If you do certain actions, end of the next Monday (day 64):
1626209540880.png

EVERY character has advanced, including Kyra (or in your case, 'Sister'). It is possible, you just have to choose the right actions.

Last edited:

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Avery's Relationship -> Manipulation ratio is not 1 -> 1, so you'll advance a point with her the next meeting with Angela (unless you already got that point in screenshot 3). That will create more events/actions for her.

You've also advanced Jane from 7 -> 7 to 9 -> 9, so there will be new events available with her.

Skip ahead using the advance time feature and you will find new green events (some of them have to be played more than once, which is why you sometimes have green events with neither a star NOR a heart).

And I stand by my statement that you are being impatient: Stop trying to advance Kyra until you get an event for her. You aren't there yet (you need to advance another story first). Just because you aren't getting what you want right now, doesn't mean it won't be available at all.

EDIT -
At the start of your save:
View attachment 1296288

If you do certain actions, end of the next Monday (day 64):
View attachment 1296289

EVERY character has advanced, including Kyra (or in your case, 'Sister'). It is possible, you just have to choose the right actions.
this is what i currently have im trying but lol

Screenshot (249).png

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
sure this is what current week says and current completion level
I checked your save and I don't think the game will bug even if you discover the fashionista weakness first. Originally it was not possible to discover the fashionista weakness until you had discovered the "first" weakness but then I made a change and apparently now you can, so the text will be wrong as you pointed out.

Reactions: Henry73au

monopz

Jul 31, 2017
To complete the game you MUST advance progress with every single girl in the story. Especially when dealing with the ones that live with you.

This game doesn't let you just focus on one girl and then get them 100% complete while you have barely done anything with the other ones. I think some of the ones that don't live in the same house as the main character aren't as required but even then I think one time I played through it focusing purely on girls that live with the MC and eventually hit a road block.

This game is not hard though there is no special requirement for anything beyond going to the mall to buy items that you need. You should never hit a point where you can't progress at all assuming the mall does not have an item you need to buy.

Petite Jolie

Mar 23, 2020
I fixed your saves and posted them here but then realized that they will only work with the updated v0.12.02 version posted on Patreon for $20 patrons.
I started a new game, and got stuck on a week loop where nothing happens for mom 87% , aunt (90%), young sis (93%) and big sis (84%) (can't recall original names)

Petite Jolie

Mar 23, 2020

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
It worked for Kyra's event, but nothing else changes for the rest of the girls. And after I fuck her, it goes back to 84 and then nothing else can be done. I'm attaching a print for stats (sorry for the names) and my save, to see if you can figure out what's going on with my progress.

Thanks!!

View attachment 1296448
Well, you're still using the bugged v0.12.01. The instructions say you need to use v0.12.02 which can you download in the OP.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
question i finaly broke my sister and her boyfriend up and now game talks about purposfully keeping her away from other men whoult that constitute ntr tag. i mean its still ntr if you stole her from boyfriend right.

also the kyra disocitive thing indaa wierd but good story line far is that special arc or ws it something my choices unlocked. ie does everyone get it or is it caused by choices

Last edited:

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
is this normal feels like i should be further. id add save so you can se but saving is disabled atm and no idea how to quick save

1626257399622.png

Last edited:

Petite Jolie

Mar 23, 2020
Well, you're still using the bugged v0.12.01. The instructions say you need to use v0.12.02 which can you download in the OP.
I've downloaded the 12.02 from the MEGA link in the OP yesterday. Haven't had any other dl of the game for a while. I'll give it another go

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes