ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
seriously guys is there a walkthrough guide somewhere im seriously lost
Can someone help me with the humming to Kyra at night thing? i dont know how to progress
A walkthrough would be difficult for this game at best, because your choices, if they are even slightly off, could delay an event occurring for at least a week...

Best advice: Keep an eye on the left side-panel for names that occur in GREEN, as well as on the map you have open (see pic). That means there is something to advance with that character, and that advancement may be blocking the advancement of others (you CANNOT ignore any girl and 'finish' the story).

Also, remember to check the STORE regularly if you are early-game (same as above, you might need an item to continue a story that is blocking another story. Yes, it can get complicated).

If you go an entire week, that may be a bug and need to be looked at by GR, but those are rare. Give it a shot and see what happens...

Reactions: Henry73au and SiJa

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
A walkthrough would be difficult for this game at best, because your choices, if they are even slightly off, could delay an event occurring for at least a week...

Best advice: Keep an eye on the left side-panel for names that occur in GREEN, as well as on the map you have open (see pic). That means there is something to advance with that character, and that advancement may be blocking the advancement of others (you CANNOT ignore any girl and 'finish' the story).

Also, remember to check the STORE regularly if you are early-game (same as above, you might need an item to continue a story that is blocking another story. Yes, it can get complicated).

If you go an entire week, that may be a bug and need to be looked at by GR, but those are rare. Give it a shot and see what happens...
ive actually do that but a lot of times im just repeating same things over and over and over my highest character is like only 16 percent

and some events i keep repeting cause i guess wrong. i had hope some peps had more then one option but thats not the case

like i could swear kylie was an exhibitionist but nope that's why i was hoping there was somtin

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
I enjoyed this last update.
Plenty of content and well spread among most of the characters.
Shame it is getting close to an ending. :(
But I suppose you had to achieve the goal with each girl at some point and maybe stop losing your memories each day.
Like the cliffhanger ending...lol.
Look forward to the finale now.

Reactions: ZenGarden

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I think i am stuck, I am at 100% with everyone except Kyra and Jane, i am at 87% and 84% with them. Basically the event with Kyra & jane in the Bathroom never happen Kyra says she's gonna help me but then..weeks follow and the scene never show up. Also missing the "investigate what will happen when you hum cinnamon tune to dom".
ah now i need the fixed savegames xD
Here is the fixed save files for Gromo123 and Abo
You need the new v0.12.02 in the OP, then play the night event with Kyra (older sister) and fuck her, and I think the issue should be fixed.

Anyone else stuck in the same place can download v0.12.02 and use their fixed saves, and open it and change your name and relationships. Or do this with your own save:

1) Search for KyraLivingRoomNight and it will say 8310. Change it to 8302.

2) Search for "Kyra#PEV#-1>-1#0>0#8700" without quote marks.
The whole section will read something like this:
Kyra#PEV#-1>-1#0>0#8700#1#0#416#0#0#¤#PEVEND#8700,300#8700,3600#R

You need to change every 8700 to 8300 and change the #1# to #0#. Like this:
Kyra#PEV#-1>-1#0>0#8300#0#0#416#0#0#¤#PEVEND#8300,300#8300,3600#R

Reactions: Henry73au

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
ive actually do that but a lot of times im just repeating same things over and over and over my highest character is like only 16 percent

and some events i keep repeting cause i guess wrong. i had hope some peps had more then one option but thats not the case

like i could swear kylie was an exhibitionist but nope that's why i was hoping there was somtin
16%? That's early-game enough you should also be checking the store to make sure there's nothing there.

If you HAVE done that, drop your save here and I'll take a quick peak to see if I can find anything missing.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
and whats the difference between the scenes with a gree star and a green heart like here

Mar 29, 2018
and whats the difference between the scenes with a gree star and a green heart like here
Green star means new event, iirc. Yellow you'll see a old event sometimes with option to raise talk and or see new outcome. Yellow normally requires multiple viewing to advance the story.

Edit, from your autosave go to avery(name is in green so new event).

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
Anyone getting issues with interactions with Kyra? Almost all of her scenes are black. The rest of the girls are fine.
I get this periodically... it seems to be less of a missing scene issue and more of a slow loading issue. I've noticed that I'll get black screens for an entire set of scenes, but then if I close the game and load my save and do the scene again I'll see all the pics/vids.

Mar 29, 2018
I get this periodically... it seems to be less of a missing scene issue and more of a slow loading issue. I've noticed that I'll get black screens for an entire set of scenes, but then if I close the game and load my save and do the scene again I'll see all the pics/vids.
Restarting the game will fix it. Apparently it is caused by clicking to fast, but in my experience playing the game for a long time causes it (thank god for autosave).

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
and whats the difference between the scenes with a green star and a green heart like here
First thing I would do is go into your settings, and tick the bottom two boxes like this -
1626202636417.png

It makes the colors much easier to see (unless you are colorblind - no offense mememeandmyself).

Load your save, then:
Mon Afternoon: Avery
Mon Early Eve: Jane Talk/Stare
Mon Eve: Shopping Center, buy Curacao
Mon Night: Sleep
Tues Early Morn: Jolee

There will now be new options (not that what I've laid out here aren't new, but way more will now open up).

Green backgrounds are new content that can be seen. Hearts allow an improved relationship, and once the relationship improves enough with Dr. Angela's help you will be able to convince the person to go further/do more. Stars are new, never-before-seen scenes.

There's nothing wrong with the save, you're just attempting to do stuff with characters where there is no progress to be made AT THAT MOMENT.

Remember - Use the color-codes to decide who to talk to, and don't forget to check the store.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
yeah its not working i did what you said and im just repeating events again for three weeks straight only new event ive seen is drugging Avery. i cant seem to pill my sister she keeps bringing boys over and teasing me.

jolene ajane and kylie just keep showing up as yellow

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
yeah its not working i did what you said and im just repeating events again for three weeks straight only new event ive seen is drugging Avery. i cant seem to pill my sister she keeps bringing boys over and teasing me.

jolene ajane and kylie just keep showing up as yellow
Now I know you are just being impatient. Using your save I got Kylie's weekend events, several new events with Avery, Jolee, Jane and Kylie, AND 4 points of manipulation across 3 girls the NEXT MONDAY.

Stop trying to advance Kyra's storyline until it's available, as that just won't work. Play the story out.

If you are unwilling to play out the game and only want Kyra's pics/movies, then just open the media files and watch them.

PS - There isn't something new EVERY time slot. You will occasionally have to repeat an event (preferably a yellow event with a "+" value so you can skip it while not hurting your memory value), or just "Advance Time" to find the new events. My V12 complete game is on day 452!

Last edited:

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i keep getting same events with avery i did drug her but just conversations

i can cain points wihn mom and jolee im folowing the green stars and hearts every time i see em. but im telling you maybe because im doing something wrong 90 percent of what im finding is crap like this.

another week folwing every green i see thats what i get im not saying your wrong cuse im new so it could very well be me just saying i should be progressing more especial if your right.

but its not impatients either to me it feel like solittar when you eventaly run out of cards because you cant put em anywhere.

i know im doing something wrong im just not seeing what

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes