Banish

Mar 29, 2019
I think i am stuck, I am at 100% with everyone except Kyra and Jane, i am at 87% and 84% with them. Basically the event with Kyra & jane in the Bathroom never happen Kyra says she's gonna help me but then..weeks follow and the scene never show up. Also missing the "investigate what will happen when you hum cinnamon tune to dom".

berg marcus

Jul 4, 2018
Sanırım sıkışıp kaldım, Kyra ve Jane hariç herkesle %100'üm, onlarla %87 ve %84'üm. Temelde Kyra ve jane'in Banyoda olduğu olay asla olmaz Kyra bana yardım edeceğini söylüyor ama sonra..haftalar takip ediyor ve sahne asla ortaya çıkmıyor. Ayrıca "dom'a tarçın melodisini mırıldandığınızda ne olacağını araştırın" da eksik.
[/ALINTI]

same problem

DSTORQUE

Dec 10, 2017
I think i am stuck, I am at 100% with everyone except Kyra and Jane, i am at 87% and 84% with them. Basically the event with Kyra & jane in the Bathroom never happen Kyra says she's gonna help me but then..weeks follow and the scene never show up. Also missing the "investigate what will happen when you hum cinnamon tune to dom".
Same here

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Gromo123
berg marcus
DSTORQUE

I will need a save to see what the problem is.

Reactions: Henry73au

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
i have mega account, is there a link anywhere?
media files you have a mega link, but, not the game, really?

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes