anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
so i just started and the game is asking me to define the relationship with the women and girl entering the room. Is this the place where we put Mother and unlock incest or is she the landlady and mother and sisters are implemented elsewhere?
I didn't realize changing those input fields would actually change any game content.

I thought the game simply used the contents of those text fields. So if you enter, say, "mother" or "Kang and Kodos" the game would simply say "your mother wants to talk to you" or "your Kang and Kodos wants to talk to you" whenever the game says "Your landlady wants to talk to you"?

Does the game actually recognize incestuous relationships - that is, does any content (text, reactions, videos etc) actually change? Or is it just a courtesy to those preferring to fantasize about their mothers rather than their landladies?

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
I didn't realize changing those input fields would actually change any game content.

I thought the game simply used the contents of those text fields. So if you enter, say, "mother" or "Kang and Kodos" the game would simply say "your mother wants to talk to you" or "your Kang and Kodos wants to talk to you" whenever the game says "Your landlady wants to talk to you"?

Does the game actually recognize incestuous relationships - that is, does any content (text, reactions, videos etc) actually change? Or is it just a courtesy to those preferring to fantasize about their mothers rather than their landladies?
yep, my question exactly. Because several games use this method to mask IC content from patreon. once people put the relationships as mom and sister, a lot of previously hidden content is unlocked.

I just wanted to know if this game also is like that. I dont mind either way.

Aug 16, 2018
Really like the game so far and the Java platform is a lot less problematic than QSP games out there. Two requests:

1) For longer +memory health sequences (I'm thinking the Kylie weekend one), can you just give us a button to speed through it like you do for the Jane morning +20 in the bathroom +10 in the evenings? I'm not a big fan of the Kylie actres, but if if I liked her, having to click through 12-15 times is kind of a pain.

2) Is there a way to remind us what all the color codes and symbols mean? I mostly remember them, but having them there to refer to (esp. early on in the game to new players) would be useful.

Thanks! Really like this game and hope you'll do more with it.

P.S. Love that you incorporated the internal vaginal creampie clip. That documentary has always been pretty hot stuff.

Last edited:

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Really like the game so far and the Java platform is a lot less problematic than QSP games out there. Two requests:

1) For longer +memory health sequences (I'm thinking the Kylie weekend one), can you just give us a button to speed through it like you do for the Jane morning +20 in the bathroom +10 in the evenings? I'm not a big fan of the Kylie actres, but if if I liked her, having to click through 12-15 times is kind of a pain.

2) Is there a way to remind us what all the color codes and symbols mean? I mostly remember them, but having them there to refer to (esp. early on in the game to new players) would be useful.

Thanks! Really like this game and hope you'll do more with it.

P.S. Love that you incorporated the internal vaginal creampie clip. That documentary has always been pretty hot stuff.
1) Currently, showing the button panel with the "Skip event" option is only available once you've completed an event (it is no longer green), provided it gives +memory health. Doing the same thing for events that are not completed yet could be implemented as an option under Settings, if there is an interest.

2) Yes. In Settings there is an info button on Story mode. And in Help there is information pointing to that. ;)

Aug 16, 2018
1) Currently, showing the button panel with the "Skip event" option is only available once you've completed an event (it is no longer green), provided it gives +memory health. Doing the same thing for events that are not completed yet could be implemented as an option under Settings, if there is an interest.

2) Yes. In Settings there is an info button on Story mode. And in Help there is information pointing to that. ;)
Sorry, I must've missed it. The Kylie steps were pretty convoluted, so it took a while. And thanks for letting me know about the color guide--I'll use them next time.

Hit 100% for v0.3, looking forward to v0.4!

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
The Kylie steps were pretty convoluted, so it took a while.
To be clear, if it wasn't obvious, doing "Skip event" on an event that is not completed wouldn't mean you would complete it, so it would only be useful as a way to gain memory health. You'd still need to complete the event by playing through it.

MotorcycleU

Jun 14, 2017
Kylie is currently stuck on 6/6 & the game keeps telling me "Something has to Happen" but can't figure out wth that is. Very frustrating. doing all the greens of everyone & nothing is triggering her.

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
Kylie is currently stuck on 6/6 & the game keeps telling me "Something has to Happen" but can't figure out wth that is. Very frustrating. doing all the greens of everyone & nothing is triggering her.
AFAIK there are three things the game can stall on
a) you need to buy something at the mall (just visit, the game knows what you need)
b) you need to talk to the Doctor (speed ahead until next Monday)
c) you might think you have done "all the greens" but in actuality you haven't.

There is currently no good solution to case c, as I keep trying to tell the dev; you have no other option than to make sure you don't miss any, possibly scanning the houses in a different order (you might have fallen into a routine of always clicking a certain event at a given time, but that time is the only window for the crucial event you're never doing)

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
Yet another idea to finally fix the stalling issue:

Implement an internal counter for each green event*, and each week it remains unclicked, increase it.
*) this assumes you are correct in that only green events can stall progress

At a given time (3 weeks? 10 weeks?) make that event draw attention to itself, using friggin' blinking text if you have to :)

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Yet another idea to finally fix the stalling issue:

Implement an internal counter for each green event*, and each week it remains unclicked, increase it.
*) this assumes you are correct in that only green events can stall progress

At a given time (3 weeks? 10 weeks?) make that event draw attention to itself, using friggin' blinking text if you have to :)
I've tried to get people to show me save files when they get stuck to get a better idea of how it happens and when, maybe some events are too hard to trigger, or whatever, but they always solve it before. Or they don't send any.

Automatically making the game say "click this event" after a certain time doesn't sound like something I want to do, but your suggestion could be made into a HELP ME button or similar. Pressing the button will light up the event(s) you need to play. I'm not 100% sure yet that it will be possible in all situations but it sounds like a cool thing to implement.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I don't think grinding for 4 hours to just get 1 new scene is a "right amount" of time.
How am I supposed to make it better if no one gives me a save from where they get stuck, or tells me what they missed? It's not designed with the intent of getting people stuck for long, but some do get stuck.

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes