elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Where is the patch?
What patch ? You have to be more clear on that. If you mean incest patch there is none. You can choose your relationships with girls at the beginning. Just change landlady to mom and friend to sister

Viking808

Sep 10, 2019
I always get this writing: This didn't change your relationship with Jane. Something new needs to happen first. And I arrived at day 25

Aracnan

Jul 5, 2017
I encountered a bug with Jolee. At 87% progress it loops shower event, and there is nothing that i can do during this loop, only exit game.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I encountered a bug with Jolee. At 87% progress it loops shower event, and there is nothing that i can do during this loop, only exit game.
Are you sure? You're supposed to do something specific. Read the text carefully and do what it says.

Aug 18, 2017
how far does it actually go with the jane character? pretty sure i bugged the game by leaving the anti-grind feature on, whhoops

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
how far does it actually go with the jane character? pretty sure i bugged the game by leaving the anti-grind feature on, whhoops
Check Stats to see how much you have left. Story mode should be ON unless you like serious grinding. Turning it off or on doesn't change anything except the colors on the girls.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
did you hit the button in the bottom left that says memory during her shower? If not it will loop...

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I know a bit of english. I wanted to translate parts of the game myself but I don't know exactly how to translate a game in java. That's why I asked.
As far as I know there is no easy way to do it. Here are two ways:

Even if changing the java bytecode may look easy, note that he uses the same length for the old and new string. I think using a different length will make it much more complicated.

Reactions: sasukemaciel

sam1975

Jan 16, 2019
I've unlocked the new power, but am having trouble calling up my memories to review them. How is it meant to be done, perhaps I am doing something wrong

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I've unlocked the new power, but am having trouble calling up my memories to review them. How is it meant to be done, perhaps I am doing something wrong
There is a bug making it impossible to view memories, if any of the girls you have memories of do not have their default name. Like if you changed it in the intro. This has been fixed in v0.4.002 which is only released on my patreon so far. Public release is April 13.

sasukemaciel

Aug 25, 2018
As far as I know there is no easy way to do it. Here are two ways:

Even if changing the java bytecode may look easy, note that he uses the same length for the old and new string. I think using a different length will make it much more complicated.
thanks! I would take a good look at it!
Very cool game by the way, thanks

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
There is a bug making it impossible to view memories, if any of the girls you have memories of do not have their default name. Like if you changed it in the intro. This has been fixed in v0.4.002 which is only released on my patreon so far. Public release is April 13.
I can't believe i'm the only one voted Antonella so far. She's lovely

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes