Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
thanks! I would take a good look at it!
Very cool game by the way, thanks
The biggest problem though is that I don't see how you are going to transfer the translations from one update to the next. You would have to redo everyting with every update. I don't see how even I would be able to translate, without implementing some support for multiple languages to all text in the game.

sasukemaciel

Aug 25, 2018
The biggest problem though is that I don't see how you are going to transfer the translations from one update to the next. You would have to redo everyting with every update. I don't see how even I would be able to translate, without implementing some support for multiple languages to all text in the game.
That's a good point. Maybe it's not worth try translate after all.

My point is that it would be a massive waste of time, if to be done right. And your point is..? That my second language is not perfect?

Ow and i'm so fucking sorry. "Him". You happy now? Even if my English is not that good, i'm not the one asking for a translation.

Now have a nice and less pointless day than that remark of yours.
Sincerely yours,
Kettle
I just asked a genuine question, you don't need to create a bad discussion because of that.

Cheers,

sasukemaciel

Aug 25, 2018
Dude, i get what you asked, and i don't blame you. I just expressed my personal thoughts on translating this game at a current stage. How am i starting a bad discussion? That guy just called us both a bunch of kitchen utensils for no apparent reason. You are the pot btw :D Just some passive-aggressive attitude happening all around the internet since this lockdown shit happened. I guess Romania got fucked by it too.
I get it. What I meant is that it might be better to ignore some comments like that, you know? haha

Cheers,

Reactions: lnppo

dasdude

May 6, 2017
Great game GRasputin. Keep up the good work.

I read the entire thread and I think no one has posted it yet. But I found the source of the photo in the main menu through reverse image search. The woman kneeling in the sand. I still dont know her name though.

And here you can find more of his work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alcahest

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Can we get this on android
I don't know if you can find a way to run the game as it is. But as far as the code goes, it shouldn't be hard to port the code manually, since java is the development language for android. But it would take time. I don't think there's interest enough for me to spend time on that, instead of creating new content.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Great game GRasputin. Keep up the good work.

I read the entire thread and I think no one has posted it yet. But I found the source of the photo in the main menu through reverse image search. The woman kneeling in the sand. I still dont know her name though.

And here you can find more of his work.

That was just a pic I quickly got from the web to create some sort of front for the game for the demo. Then I liked the look so I kept it. I never intended to use any more of her though. I doubt she has any hot enough scenes :)

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
If you want to influence which new model to use in the game, now is your chance. Poll 1 is now open for all patrons.
Post on patreon (the models you can vote for are shown in the babepedia links):

Poll 1 ($1+) about new model

Please consider voting for more than one or two models. Only one model can win, but the more models you vote for, the greater the chance one of your choices will advance to the next poll and ultimately win. If there aren't enough votes in this first poll to get a meaningful result I will consider opening it up to the public.
Poll 2 ($5+): April 20
Poll 3 ($10+): April 30
Poll 4 ($20): May 10 (If no $20 patrons on May 10, the 10+ poll will be the final poll)
Poll rules: Half the models will advance to the next poll. In case of a tie for the last place in the $1+ poll I will decide who will advance. In case of a tie in the other polls, to resolve the tie, higher tier votes will count for more ($10 votes will count as 2, $20 votes as 3). If still tied, then the first one(s) who voted will decide (starting with highest tier votes and going down).

Also don't miss the poll on your favorite girls currently in the game .

Edit: Apparently links don't work in the poll options so I'm posting them here also:

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
If clicking the Memory button doesn't work:
The public version on my patreon has now been updated to v0.4.002 which fixes the bug making it impossible to view memories if you have changed the default name of any of the women.

Muchos

May 31, 2017
Good to see Evelyn Claire atleast has some votes, I hope it is enough. I like to see a bit of variation in the women.

I'm a little surprised myself. Maybe it's because she doesn't have much content yet.
Well I certainly like her content and her being in the game but the question was who the favourite was so I only voted for 2 girls. But I think you should keep some minor characters in the game

Reactions: Alcahest

Devka

May 8, 2017
v0.4.002 is up
64bit -
32bit -

Reactions: anedwcan

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Good to see Evelyn Claire atleast has some votes, I hope it is enough. I like to see a bit of variation in the women.
Is she have enough source material to add game though? My voting criteria , she has to have enough material on the web and she's not overly used in the games. I would never vote for someone like Kendra Lust. She' in literally every rl game. In the next round I would vote for Evelyn though if she has enough material.

Muchos

May 31, 2017
Is she have enough source material to add game though? My voting criteria , she has to have enough material on the web and she's not overly used in the games. I would never vote for someone like Kendra Lust. She' in literally every rl game. In the next round I would vote for Evelyn though if she has enough material.
I think you make a valid point, games like this shouldn't have to famous models, personally I didn't knew any of the ones in this game. Besides I won't vote for any big breasted milf because it's not really my taste (also i'm not eligble to vote for any of the next rounds ;) )

Evelyn has tons and is stil active so more is coming.

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes