beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
I 100%'ed with the full save provided. You probably just missed something.
Yeah... you might be right. I kept missing the aunt. My b. I'll also take this opportunity to say I was rather disappointed with this update. I very much expected us to finally get there with the mom. Real bummer :cry:

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Am I missing an incest patch for latest version? transferred files from 0.9 to 0.10.01 and mother is now landlady?
Edit: so interestingly enough, using my own save from previous plays has me progressing properly with her, so... *IMPORTANT NOTE* If you want to one hundred percent this update, DO NOT use the full save provided
I 100%'ed with the full save provided. You probably just missed something.
I didn't even realize I had included a v0.9 100% save in the release. It was a mistake but shouldn't cause any bugs unless I have modified it for testing (which I don't think).
However if you load that save you will get the default settings of landlady etc.

Reactions: beegemgeege

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
great game mate. but i need some help. wheni go to massage jollie.. it says that I have to look down to the left but wherever I click no difference. can anyone help me with this?
Same problem for me dont know what to do.
Where should i click in this image?
That bug should be fixed in v0.10.01. Start your game and check the version (to the left on the start screen). If it says v0.10.00 you need to get the new version in the OP.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
hello im stuck with jane at 89% what can i do???
Great game, although I'm unable to progress further with Julia and I think that's stopping any progress elsewhere. I'm at the point where it's suggesting she's ready for another pill but the opportunity to give it to her hasn't presented itself yet.
Sounds like you need to progress with other characters first. Send me a PM if you can't progress with any character at all.

This update has a lot of interconnected storylines which can lead to getting hints about "time for a new pill soon" and similar far in advance to being able to use said pill on the character because you haven't progress far enough with other characters to unlock that option yet.

jaboney

Jun 9, 2019
it worked for me. took 5 or so minutes but I have:
Ryzen 2700x gtx 1080 and 16 gigs of ram, so I'm sure others would take longer

Reactions: Alcahest

Blabla95

Jan 16, 2019
I just finished the update, really great. Really a very good game that raises the desire
If I had to say something negative : no anal ? :eek:
I miss it :cool:

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
Hehe nice. Do you perhaps have a very slow computer? 20 min sounds extreme though.
Nope, 1080 and i7, gotta say though I'm totally interested in the psychological nonsense going on with Kyra now, at first I wasn't a fan but I need to know where this rabbit hole leads now.

gullible

Dec 15, 2017
Sounds like you need to progress with other characters first. Send me a PM if you can't progress with any character at all.

This update has a lot of interconnected storylines which can lead to getting hints about "time for a new pill soon" and similar far in advance to being able to use said pill on the character because you haven't progress far enough with other characters to unlock that option yet.
It's any progress at all, went two full weeks looking for the green.

1608317182335.png

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I had a similar problem and just happened to be missing the green at Julia's house. So just keep an eye on her?
Yes, Julia's greens can be tricky to spot. I have made the font bigger to make it a little easier to see but it easily melts into the background when your focus is on the top side of the street.

Reactions: beegemgeege

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
In ver 10 (latest) I've got everyone to 100 but jane stuck at 99 and nothing ever being triggered to get it any further

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes