Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
GRasputin patreon link was removed from the OP. I'm guessing that means "F U Patreon"
Naa, not f u. I might still return to Patreon in one way or another, you never know. But since the page is under review right now, it doesn't make sense to point people there :)

Last edited:
Reactions: septacycell

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
Stuck with Kylie in 99% the scene with alex in green, but nothing seems to work
If you go back 60 or so pages in this thread, the developer has been clearly informed that the structure of how the game has been implemented makes it very hard to completely find all bugs.

The developer was given suggestions to add what we could call a failsafe system, where the game itself monitors the "no progress" case, but he didn't seem interested. He kept insisting that all bugs could be found. Obviously that was never going to happen.

• Angry
Reactions: ZenGarden

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Stuck with Kylie in 99% the scene with alex in green, but nothing seems to work
Sounds like you need to try one or two more times, selecting different options.

The developer was given suggestions to add what we could call a failsafe system, where the game itself monitors the "no progress" case, but he didn't seem interested. He kept insisting that all bugs could be found. Obviously that was never going to happen.
I don't remember ever saying that and it wasn't about bugs as much as being stuck. And with many people playing, sometimes people feel stuck. Usually they just need to try a little more. Rarely is it due to bugs although sometimes it is. Your suggestion was considered but I don't think it would work well. You just have to accept it.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
This is one of the few games that does slow-burn right. Normally being 10 updates in and not having sex with all the main characters yet would be pretty aggravating, but I quite like where we are with all the characters at the moment. Maybe it's because of how the buildup was properly fleshed out, which gave credence to what was honestly a pretty ludicrous concept.

If there's any critique I have, it'd be that Kyra's story feels a little too convoluted for me to keep up with. It's clear that a lot of work has gone into it, but sometimes it feels like I have to read through walls of text to figure out what's up with her. Since everybody else's issues are comparatively simpler to deal with, Kyra makes me feel like I'm jumping through hoops most of the time.

gullible

Dec 15, 2017
Great game, although I'm unable to progress further with Julia and I think that's stopping any progress elsewhere. I'm at the point where it's suggesting she's ready for another pill but the opportunity to give it to her hasn't presented itself yet.

sam1975

Jan 16, 2019
This is my first time trying a patcher. Can you confirm for me that there is only new content for 5 of the girls? I just loaded up after update and the other 4 still say 100%. (Not complaining, just want to ensure I did it right)

Mar 29, 2018
This is my first time trying a patcher. Can you confirm for me that there is only new content for 5 of the girls? I just loaded up after update and the other 4 still say 100%. (Not complaining, just want to ensure I did it right)
You did it correctly.

GreekMAn72

Nov 20, 2017
great game mate. but i need some help. wheni go to massage jollie.. it says that I have to look down to the left but wherever I click no difference. can anyone help me with this?

TKB

Feb 12, 2018
how do we know that the patch is outstanding? I have 2X click on it but the window closes unsuit.

KiraKhaos

Oct 10, 2017
Am I missing an incest patch for latest version? transferred files from 0.9 to 0.10.01 and mother is now landlady?

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Think Janes path might be broken. Based on the hint in order to get her to the crotch rubbing massage, I have to give her another pill but there doesnt seem to be any way to slip her one?

Edit: so interestingly enough, using my own save from previous plays has me progressing properly with her, so... *IMPORTANT NOTE* If you want to one hundred percent this update, DO NOT use the full save provided

Last edited:

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Think Janes path might be broken. Based on the hint in order to get her to the crotch rubbing massage, I have to give her another pill but there doesnt seem to be any way to slip her one?

Edit: so interestingly enough, using my own save from previous plays has me progressing properly with her, so... *IMPORTANT NOTE* If you want to one hundred percent this update, DO NOT use the full save provided
I 100%'ed with the full save provided. You probably just missed something.

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes